Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, 10cc Syringe, Dessicant, Herb Grinder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheCulltivator2
Stranger
RECIPE'S
    #3078944 - 09/01/04 07:37 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

COULD I HAVE YOUR RECIPE'S FOR ANYTHING. I WAS THINKING OF MAKING A COOK BOOK FOR MY SELF. WOULD LIKE ANY RECIPE (SIMPLEST TO THE MOST EXTRAVAGENT)
THANKS_-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAhHaHaHa
there issomething on myshoulder
Loc: upon the east
Re: RECIPE'S [Re: TheCulltivator2]
    #3079700 - 09/01/04 10:21 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Magic tea:
Heat water - dont boil
Add shrooms and keep heating
Add squirt of honey
Add 1/2 lemon - juice
15 min
Magic tea tastes good.

I still want the recipe for the magic mycelia drink!

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

#3079743 - 09/01/04 10:30 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

This sounds like a good idea, I want a cookbook too, lol.

OfflineZoso_UK
Zepoholic

Loc: Neverland
    #3081516 - 09/02/04 08:00 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry I don't have any recipes to add... well, none that are good. But this post deserves a bump. If you make a cookbook be sure to post the highlights here :smile: I'd love one.

OfflineTheCulltivator2
Stranger
Re: RECIPE'S [Re: Zoso_UK]
    #3083054 - 09/02/04 03:56 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

WHY DOES NO ONE HAVE ANY RECIPE'S?

IF ANYONE WANTS A COPY OF WHAT I HAVE SO FAR AFTER LIKE A DAY OF RESERCH, PM ME

BUT IT'S NOT VERY GOOD BECAUSE NO ONE'S HELPING ME.

BTW IF ANYONE HAS ANY LINKS TO GOOD RECIPE'S PLEASE POST THEM HERE

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3083101 - 09/02/04 04:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

just devore dem shrooms plain yo

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

Re: RECIPE'S [Re: exclusive58]
    #3083574 - 09/02/04 05:56 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
just devore dem shrooms plain yo

This is a cookbook, we all know how to take shrooms normally.

OfflineTheCulltivator2
Stranger
Re: RECIPE'S [Re: Hijinx_Spike]
    #3083908 - 09/02/04 07:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

THIS THRED IS NOT ONLY FOR MUSHROOMS (HENCE THE WORD "ANYTHING" BEING IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS POST.  SO THANKS FOR YOUR HELP JACK ASS :thumbdown: :finger:

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

#3084041 - 09/02/04 07:56 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Ok here's a good one.
I call it Opium Tea
(Serves 3)

-21 Poppy pods
-2 lipton tea bags
-8 cups of water
-Lemon juice

-Grind up the pods very well
-mix into a pan with 4 cups of water
-Add lemon juice (required)
-heat over a stove for 1-2 hours
-Strain the pods into a pitcher (strain very well)
-Take pods (after strained) and return them to the pan and add 4 more cups of water.
-Let set for 1-2 hours over stove
-Strain again

-Should make a batch 20% as powerful as the first

(Try different type of lipton for taste, regular tastes like crap)

*WARNING* If the water ever boils quickly remove from stove and drop ice cubes into the water!!! If the pods become to hot and the water boils the opium substance will dissolve. If u add the right water you should have no problem.

-Lasts all day
-Have Fun!

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#3084051 - 09/02/04 07:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

PF TEK SHROOM EXTRACTION - update - December 28 2002
This technique describes how to extract psilocybin from magic mushrooms with pure 190 proof ethyl alcohol and make a magic mushroom liqueur of concentrated psilocybin to effect a powerful psychedelic dose as potent as desired. The entire process involves only the shrooms and alcohol. The alcohol is untainted with chemicals and poisons because it can be easily acquired from a liquor store (United States) either over the counter (in some states) or with a special permit (most states - see end of article section - "procuring 190 proof ethyl alcohol from a liquor store").

ALCOHOL EXTRACTION
1. Acquire quality psilocybe cubensis shrooms (harvested before or just as the veils open and cool dried with desiccant). The more shrooms used in the beginning, the more potent the concentration can be when finished. Use at least several grams of dried shroom material to make the process worthwhile and effective. The shrooms need to be thoroughly dry (rock hard) to allow pulverization. To pulverize the shrooms, put them into a small strong zip lock plastic bag (freezer bag), cover the bag with a magazine (for protection of the bag) and pound it with the rubber heel of a large shoe. Or, powder them in a small canister type coffee bean grinder.

In a heat resistant soaking vessel (pyrex glass), combine the shroom powder with several times its volume with 190 proof Everclear (ethanol). This is the "slurry". Place the soaking vessel in a pan of boiling water. Raising the soaking vessel off the bottom of the hot water pan is a good idea for preventing serious sticking of the good extracts. The slurry will start to boil. Turn the water boiling pan heat down and let the slurry sit for a few hours at a warm-hot temp. Alcohol boils at a lower temp than water. Watch the temperatures closely. Things can get totally out of hand and ruined very quickly without close attention paid.

While the slurry is still hot, filter it through filter paper. This is probably the most important part. A good filtration will be efficient and will keep most of the shroom material out, making for a clean extraction (clean of shrooms that is - but heavy on psilocybin). A small lab type vacuum pump powered bottle top filtering funnel with filter disk holder makes it all really easy and fast, with little waste. That is why this extraction idea is really only for the fanatics.

Collect and save the filtrate liquids. Heat the slurry (the mush in the filter paper) one or two more times with the 190 proof as before, filter, and accumulate the liquids of the extractions. The photos at the top are of extractions done twice.

Inexpensive dust-pollen masks make excellent filters for the slurry. These are available at hardware, drug and paint stores. They are usually white or tan colored, fit over the nose and mouth and are held on to the face by a rubber band attached to the filter. Fashion the filter over the mouth of a drinking glass. Squeeze the filter and slurry to extract the alcohol. There are many details to deal with, but doing it once reveals them all. Experience is the best teacher. Store the extracted alcohol in a fresh bottle.

EVAPORATION AND CONCENTRATION
Combine the alcohol extracts into a glass. Place a small electric fan (small desk clip on fans are perfect) near the glass and point the air flow directly down into the glass until the surface of the alcohol ripples. This will speed the evaporation and concentration. The process will take several hours. The more alcohol extract - the longer the evaporation time. As the alcohol evaporates and the level recedes down into the glass, wash the residue that adheres to the inside of the glass back into the solution. Any fumes that are generated will be harmless because the alcohol is a non poisonous drinkable spirit. Keep flames away from the solution - pure alcohol is very flammable.

One can also use heat to evaporate and concentrate the elixir. Use a double boiler type of set up to heat and evaporate off the alcohol to concentrate the elixir.

The concentrated shroom liqueur will have a pungent mushroomy aroma (like fungi perfume). Also, a white crystalline kind of precipitate will form in the alcohol elixir (see above photo). Store it in small screw cap bottles or vials in the freezer. Alcohol doesn't freeze solid and will remain liquid.

PROCURING 190 PROOF ETHYL ALCOHOL ("Everclear" - "Golden Grain" ect) FROM A LIQUOR STORE
First, call a well stocked liquor store and ask if they have 190 proof ethyl alcohol. Full service liquor stores supply hospitals and laboratories with 190 - 200 proof ethyl alcohol.

If a permit is needed, call the state liquor board (usually in the State Capital) and ask for an application to get an ethyl alcohol permit. The fee is 5 or 10 dollars. On the application will be a question asking what the use of the alcohol will be. Write what they more or less want to hear. State that the use of the alcohol will be for "non-toxic surface sterilizing plus herb extraction - preservation - tincture - and perfume making" (or something to that effect). The poison warnings on the alcohol bottles and this idiotic red tape are just bureaucratic nonsense that results in the state making a big fat bundle off of the sale.

SUPPLY LIST
shrooms
190 proof ethyl alcohol (GOLDEN GRAIN - EVERCLEAR ect)
Pyrex glass wide mouth slurry soaking vessel
funnel and filtering set up - or
dust-pollen masks
small desk fan
Here are some important guidlines for right now!
There is one thing about magic shrooms that is universal. Anyone that you know that has taken magic shrooms will tell you one thing, if asked, and that is that the shrooms were were hard on the stomach. They make most people sick, at the least, temporarily, and some get very sick. What makes for the sickness, is that these magic shrooms are not easy to digest. It is the stomachs reaction to difficult to digest food that is the sickness. So they goal would be to elliminate the stomach, or by pass it. These extraction teks can do that. By making the extract very potent and using good filtration technique, the product can be consumed by mouth so that the saliva and the mucous membranes in the mouth do most of the job. So when anything of the extract reached the stomach, it is basically digested leaving the stomach with nothing to do which results in no stomach upset - just the trip. This is the greatest idea in magic shroom history. To elliminate the ugly physical effects is a real godsend. It makes it all totally superb and beyond any known psychedelic in entheogenic quality and potency.
1. Use warm-hot temps when soaking the initial slurry (shroom-alki). Use the hot water bath idea from the Gottlieb tek below. Avoid hot bottomed slurry soak vessels. The good stuff can bake on and stick very easily.
2. A good filter is a must. Lab quality filter paper helps for a cleaner extract (less shroom stuff). The fanatic should get a little bottle top vacuum filtering funnel with a hand squeeze vacuum pump and fine slow flow filtering papers. (science supply - not cheap - but affordable for the fanatics - look for the 47 millimeter filter sized set ups - small but perfect for this).
3. When filtering the slurry, do it while it is hot.
4. The crystals when heated in the initial slurry are free base molecules. In the final liqueur on cool down, the free base molecules will coalesce and form crystals. It takes a day or two for the process to be complete. The smaller the final amount of liqueur, the easier it is for the molecules to meet each other and combine. When you get your final magic liqueur, the free base psilocybin will coaslesce and form whitish crystals. At first they might look like whitish glue, but they transform in solution to hard crystals.

5. The final elixir will have a layer of crystals on the bottom of the storage vessel. The freebase Psilocybin molecules come together fast in the cool alcohol. When it is time for dosage, reheat the crystal liqueur in its storage vessel in a pot of hot water. Boil the liqueur and stir and scrape deposits from the glass as the liqueur boils lightly. Alcohol boils at a lower temperature than water. Keep the storage vessel off the bottom of the boiling water pot. Direct heat is very bad for the elixir, making it stick. As the liqueur boils, the crystals will remelt with time. The large particles of the crystals can be crushed with a long needle probe to hurry up the process. When the crystals are gone, administer the magic liqueur while it is HOT. Using a syringe enables uniformity and accuracy of the doseages. The hot liqueur quickly becomes cloudy on slight cooling. So a hot temp of the liqueur with remelted crystals is important for accurate dosage administration. Or the crystals can be dried and used as they are!
6. Or, the crystalline extract can be completely dried by placing the elixir container in front of a small fan to get most of the liquid out. To complete the drying, desiccant is recommended. Place the small vessel of liquid extract into a larger jar with quality desiccant. It takes several days to complete drying, but the final crystalline substance is very dry, loose, and can be weighed and worked with very easily.
7. TEK personalization through experience is what happens to anyone trying this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOSAGE and STORAGE
Getting crystals is really moot. I think the following scheme for dosing and storage is the only way to go. With this way, one doesn't have to deal with the problems of crystalization and other things related. Plus, the dry crystals would be much more prone to potency loss if left dry. If they are in an alcohol solution, that would be better for preservation.
As an example, one can start with 20 grams of dried shrooms. After the filtration of the hot slurry, the resultant liqueur should be put into an evaporation vessel and with a fan blowing air across the mouth of the vessel, the liqueur should be evaportated down to about 50 milliliters. Then, in a double boiler, heat the small amount of liqueur to put the crystals and extract back into a cloudy solution. Then while it is hot, dispense 10 cc of the liqueur into waiting small storage jars with watertight caps. Each small jar is allowed to cool, the cap is put on and the jar is placed into the freezer for storage. Then when it is time to trip, the desired jars are removed from the freezer, allowed to warm to room temps, the lids taken off, a small fan set up blowing air across the jars mouths and the liquere evaporated off to a manageble "hit". The small jars then become adminstration "spoons" - where the entire contents (alcohol - water - and extract) can be polished off with the tongue.

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

#3084066 - 09/02/04 08:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Now where getting somewhere... need more though

OfflineThe_Cultivator
Self ProclaimedGenius

Loc: ethiopia
    #3087650 - 09/03/04 03:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hijinx_Spikw said:
Now where getting somewhere... need more though

yay i love bolth thoes especially the tea nice

i have about 60 or 70 recipes on a disk since i first posted if any one wants me to send it pm me (but it is just a buch of stuff not revised or orginized yet may be a few days (or a week or two :wink: )

--------------------
"So, how long has it been a month?"

OfflineTheCulltivator2
Stranger
Re: RECIPE'S [Re: The_Cultivator]
    #3089576 - 09/04/04 12:26 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Here is my orginized copy (not evan close to finished) after deleting like 30 that were not good

BUD BUTTER

Melt a pound of butter in a pan. "Mix 30 grams (approximately an ounce) of thoroughly sifted cannabis into it. The amount of cannabis used may vary dramatically depending on the potency of the material and the desired potency of the butter. Let it boil carefully a couple of minutes (or even as long as 10-15 minutes) until the butter has gotten a green color from the grass. Then squeeze the butter through a fine strainer. While you use the strainer, keep the leaves away in a corner of the pan by using a spoon. Squeeze hard to get out as much of the butter as possible.

To warm up the pan a little will make the butter flow more easily. Also strain the butter that is gathered in the deeper parts of the pan. If you don't want any remaining leaves in the butter, you can strain it through some muslin. A problem concerning this is that you will loose some butter in the muslin. Don't throw the leaves, they still *may* contain viable THC. The leaves can be cooked in milk or vodka and become a tasty and effective drink. Hot milk or vodka might also be poured through the muslin, thereby saving some of the butter. You can fry more leaves in the same butter if you want to increase its strength.

A simpler and stronger version of the cannabis butter by mixing melted butter with hashish or hashish oil instead of pot. It is not necessary to fry this as long as in the case with the pot. Just warm it up and mix it until the hashish or hashish oil is dissolved in the butter. You can put as much hashish (or hashish oil) into it as you want. Another plus is that there are no remaining leaves with THC to worry about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cannabis milk
Put milk and cannabis into a double boiler
Cook on medium heat for half an hour, stirring often
Strain cannabis from milk and discard
Store milk in an air tight container in the fridge.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAGIC BROWNIES

Ok, I normally use hash (that's the most available), but you could just substitute grass by grinding it up real fine (use a pepper grinder, and you can get rid of those stems too, but they have a harder taste).

Ingredients:

200g butter (margarine won't work)
200g unsweetened chocolate
250g sugar
4 eggs
200g flour
splash vanilla extract
100g dark chocolate (regular candy type)

Directions:

over low heat, melt butter in saucepan. (or use bud butter to skip first step)
once butter is just slightly bubbling, mix in ground up hash and stir for 5-10 minutes, taking the pan off the heat every now and then to keep the butter from steaming too much (the magic actually steams out too I think).
melt unsweetened chocolate into butter, stirring constantly.
when all chocolat is melted totally, splash a few drops of vanilla in. If you can hear the vanilla sink to the bottom and "sizzle", the the mix is hot enough. So, remove from heat. If it doesn't sizzle, then your low setting is low enough. I usually just turn off the heat, but leave the pan on the burner (for a ceramic stove).
stir in the sugar little by little (so it doesn't clump)
once all the sugar is mixed in, beat the eggs and mix them in.
add the flour (stir in first so it doesn't blow all around), and use an electric mixer on LOW (it's a waste to splash magic all over the kitchen) until the whole bit is smooth and there are no lumps or pockets of flour.
break dark chocolate into nickel size chunks, and stir in.
pour mix into shallow pan (2-3cm), and pop in medium heat oven for about 30-40min. NOTE: I never time the puppies, I just look at 'em and know. A toothpick will come out with just a little brown color when they are done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honey brownies
Ingredients:
6 ounces of unsweetened chololate
6 ounces (3/4 cup) of marijuana butter
4 eggs
1 tablespoonful of vanilla
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 1/2 cups of honey
4 cups of flour
3 tablespoons of Jack Daniels (optional)
Greased 9x12 baking dish or pan
Melt chocolate in a double-boiler saucepan, add butter and honey, mix well, add eggs and mix again, add salt and vanilla, mix again, add flour, mix again. Pour into pan. Bake 35 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove from oven. Allow 1 hour to cool and set before cutting. Cut into 2 inch squares and place in gallon sized ziploc bag for storage or freezing.
For the perfect finish to a special dinner or a special evening try these gourmet honey brownies with a rich, complex flavour and velvety texture guaranteed to please the most discerning.
For variety try adding 3 tablespoons of Jack Daniels, wild turkey, crown royal, or cognac to enrich the flavour; or 1 1/2 cups of cherry halves and 2 tablespoons of brandy; or drops of mint extract in batter to taste; or 2 tablespoons of instant coffee crystals dissolved in 1 tablespoonful of hot water.
Serve with rich coffee, espresso, port or cabernet

BANANA LOAF

125 g butter (weed butter)
1 cup sugar - we actually put in 2 cups, and it tasted just perfect
2 eggs
2 bananas (ripe ones)
1/3 cup of milk - well enough to give it the right texture, wet, but not runny
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda

Oven Temperature : 350 F

Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs. Beat it all well. Mash up the bananas. Stir them into the bowl. Mix milk and vinegar in a cup. Sift the flour and baking soda in a separate bowl. Add flour and milk to the butter bowl. Mix it all well. Spread evenly in a greased 22 cm x 12 cm loaf tin. Bake it for 1 hour. (we actually cooked ours longer - basically cook it until you can stick a clean dry skewer in the middle, and come out with a clean dry skewer)

Leave til next day to slice and butter(use weed butter)

Pancakes
Ingredients:
1/4 cup of flour
2 tablespoons of baking powder
2 teaspoons of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of salt
A pinch of cinnamon
2 tablespoons of oil
1/2 cup of water
3/4 cup of cannabis milk
Method:
Pre-heat griddle or frying pan while making the pancake batter. Do this on a medium high flame. Put all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix well. Pour the wet mixture into the dry one and blend. Minimal stirring is required, and the batter should be somewhat lumpy. This makes the pancakes light and fluffy. If you beat the batter smooth, your pancakes will be tough n' chewy.
Oil griddle slightly - pour batter. Flip the pancakes when the surface bubbles up. You may need to lower the heat a little to keep the pancakes from burning, but the higher the heat, the lighter the pancakes.

Pot pasta
Ingredients:

2 cups of shell pasta
1 1/2 cup of cannabis milk (1/4 oz. of bud or 1/2 oz. of leaf)
half a green (or red or yellow) pepper
half an onion
a glove of garlic
2 tablespoons of margarine (cannabis margarine!)
4 tablespoons of flour
1/2 teaspoon of wet mustard
fresh dill spice
3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
soy sauce

Method:
Boil pasta until complete. Set aside. In a saucepan, saute veggies until onion is transparant. Set aside with the pasta. Melt margarine completely. Add flour to produce a thick paste. Add more flour if needed. Blend in cannabis milk. Wisk until everything is blended. Add heat to make the saute thick. When desired consistency is achieved (be careful, sauce burns easily), add pasta and veggies. Heat everything together and serve.

STIR FRY BUD

1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1/2 small onion
butter(bud butter if you wish :wink:
herbal seasoning of your choice(1\4 -1\2 oz)

Slice the peppers lengthwise into strips about 1/2-3/4 inch wide.
Chop the onion.
Throw everything together in a skillet with the butter and saut?.
Serve over rice.
Wait an hour.
ENJOY!

Tips: It's best to use real butter because herbal seasonings are fat soluble. You want the butter to carry the goodies. Use of a vegetable-oil-based margarine won't work as well. If you're cooking this with friends, take turns standing over the skillet stirring the veggies and seasonings. You don't want one person to have *all* the fun, as the vapors can be quite intense.

[We'll take your word for it.]

Bhang Tea
Ingredients:
2 cups of water
1/2 cup of cannabis butter
4 cups of warm milk
2 tablespoons of finely chopped almonds
1/4 tbs of Garam Masala (cloves, cinnamon and cardamom)
1/2 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh ginger
1/4 cup of honey
Directions:

Melt the cannabis butter in a 2 qt saucepan.
Stir in milk until mixture reaches boiling.
Stir in honey continuing to mix, then almonds, garam masala, ginger and water.
Bring to a boil. Cover the saucepan and turn off the heat.
Leave it for 10 minutes.
Pour into mugs letting almond residue stay in the bottom of the pan.

Alcohol Preparation
By Evil Sam

One 750ml bottle of grain alcohol (vodka works too but the higher the proof the better the absorption) take anywhere from 7-28 grams of MJ and chop it up real good, stems and all. In my opinion using lower grade MJ is better for consumption than for smoking. This is why I use 28 grams in my version. Its also more cost effective. Once all the MJ has been chopped (I use my coffee grinder) drink or pour off a couple shots (so as not to overflow) of the grain and funnel the MJ into the bottle.

This next step is the most difficult. Go to your calender and mark off a minimum of 3 weeks from the day you poured the MJ into the bottle and then place the bottle in a closet and forget about it. When the time has come you can strain the MJ out or leave it in, it is all preference. By this point your grain should be a dark green color almost blackish. Start with a 1/4 or 1/2 shot (depending on amount used initially) and mix it with some juice or whatever your favorite beverage is. Effects can be felt as soon as 5-10 minutes.

Be careful with this recipe! Always start low (as with all drugs).
Effects of cannabis come on more rapidly in liquid/alcohol preparations than with food-based oral cannabis preparations.

MUSHROOMS

Honey Mushrooms
Mushrooms Forever
Coarsely chop dried (or fresh, I imagine) mushrooms and loosely pack into some beautiful little jar which is shallow enough that you can reach its bottom with your finger. Add honey to fill all spaces. Hide in a dark, cool place and try to forget about it for a month or two. Eat by fingerful for brightened colors, elevated humor, musical enhancement, new friends and so on. When you finish a bag, add the crumbs to your mushroom honey jar. Occasionally replenish it with mushrooms and top off with honey.

Chocolate Dipped Mushrooms

Using dried mushrooms, melt chocolate chips carefully in a double boiler or over very low heat. Its very easy to burn chocolate when heating on a stovetop, which makes it taste off and dries it out so its hard to dip. Once the chocolate is liquid, simply dip the mushrooms into the chocolate using tongs and place on wax paper until cool. Enjoy.

Be aware that not all chocolate resolidifies well after heating, but most chocolate chips have additives which help them resolidify nicely. Chocolate stores better over long periods of time in the freezer inside air tight containers. When transporting, frozen chocolates will melt less quickly, so keep them cool.

Mushroom Elixir

Yogi Tea brand Licorice Tea
Highly recommended. Other brands of 'licorice spice' are ok.
Small amount of Fresh Ginger - (as a stomach helper).
A little squeeze of a fresh orange
Not too much. Adds a little acidity and a nice round flavor.

I boil the water, pour it over the tea and let it sit until not mouth-burny, and then strain. You don't have to swallow the mushroom parts if they upset your stomach, a majority of the active ingredients of the mushrooms will be extracted into the water. The resulting tea has a very -magical- or -weird- flavor.

Magic tea:
Heat water - dont boil
Add shrooms and keep heating
Add squirt of honey
Add 1/2 lemon - juice
15 min
Magic tea tastes good.

I still want the recipe for the magic mycelia drink!

Fresh Magic Shroom Tea
Ingredients:
1/3 - 1 1/2 pounds of fresh picked and washed magic mushrooms.
5 - 10 cups of lukewarm water.
Tea Bags.
Sugar.
Method: To make this magical brew you must first gather your fresh magic mushrooms. After you have your mushrooms you wash them off (cow manure can carry diseases). Now cut them into SMALL pieces on a cutting board (try to catch the hallucinogenic juice you'll need it!) and put every part of the Magic Mushroom into a pot with your water.
Slowly start to boil your water and let boil for atleast 10 minutes (to kill all the germs), the longer you boil it the better. Make sure it starts to show purple foam on top of the water.
Now before you strain it add the tea bags (I don't see anything wrong with caffine) and let the tea infuse with the juice of the Magic Mushrooms.
Get your strainer ready because you need to take all the shrooms and tea bags out of your Magic Mushroom juice (a shirt or towel works fine). Squeeze all the excess juice out of the mushrooms and tea bags (these mushrooms can be boiled up to three more times, so save em!). Pour all this juice into a jug.
Now add your sugar (how ever much sugar you want in it) and stir or shake vigorously! Now get you some ice and put it into cups and chug! The important word here is chug! the more you drink the harder you'll trip! Also evry time befor you refill your cup make sure to shake the jug.
After several minutes you might feel queezy or start to yawn, This is normal after those effects ware away you will be left with strong mind altering hallucinations! ENJOY!

magic cookies
2 Cups sugar
1/2 Cup of milk
1/4 Cup cocoa
1/2 Cup butter
-
1 Teaspoon vanilla
1/2 Cup peanut butter
3 2/3 Cups of quick oats
28 grams pulverized magic mushrooms

Heat the first four (4) ingredients in a large sauce pan--Stir well+boil fer two minutes.

Next, mix in vanilla, peanut butter and the quick oats--stir until completely mixed let cool for five minutes, then add the ounce of powdered pulverized magic mushrooms. MIX in the magic COMPLETELY!

-Do not just pour the mushroom dust into the bowl, add some, mix, add more, mix it up REEL GOOD!!

-- Allow to cool an additional ten minutes er so.

Finally, place large spoonfuls of the mixture on foil or wax paper and allow to finish cooling.

Depends, but 3-4 cookies should do ya.

Mushroom Sesame Balls

Ingredients
Dried, finely ground mushrooms of your choice
Double that volume (not weight!) of the best whole sesame seeds
Fine honey
Dash of salt
Toast the sesame seeds lightly in a dry cast iron frying pan on medium high setting, stirring heartily. When they start popping and smelling great, that's enough. Pour them into a bowl and let them cool. Set a small handful aside, then whiz the rest in a blender until there's only about 30% whole seeds visible. Add mushrooms, whiz again. (For additional Ch'i, you can do all this whizzing in a suribachi.) Pour into bowl, add small amount of salt and enough honey to attain clay-like consistency. Roll into one-inch balls, licking hands frequently. Roll balls in whole sesame seeds, store in tightly sealed container in cool place. Take anywhere. Guard against unsuspecting refrigirator raiders.
Magic Risotto
Ingredients:
4 oz shiitake/maitake mushrooms
1 oz psilocybin mushrooms
10 oz rice (I like basmati)
5 oz your favorite cheese (I like to use 2 oz gruyere, 1 oz parmesan/romano and 1 oz feta)
1 large chopped garlic clove
a bit of chopped red onion
a pinch of terragon, basil and black pepper
1/4 cup dry potato paste
Description:
Cook the rice. If you use non-instant rice, it should take from 30 minutes to an hour. Toward the end when the rice is soft enough, boil off the excess water making sure not to burn the rice. Make it somewhat dry.

Finely dice and boil the culinary and psilocybin mushrooms on low heat, using just enough water to cover them.
Add to the rice cheese (one kind at a time).
Sautee the garlic, onion & spices for 5 minutes on low heat, then add to the rice.
Add the mushrooms (with bluish water! very important) and potato paste at the same time, stirring evenly.
Mix thoroughly and serve. The risotto will be VERY blue and should also be very tasty, covering up the taste of the psilocybin shrooms. A small amount does the trick, since this recipe makes a little over a pound to 1.5 lbs of risotto, and is enough for eight to ten people (assuming an average dose of an eigth oz of shrooms.) You can screw with the numbers to make it less potent, etc.
NOTE: A great topping is kind pesto!

spice o mushy
Ingredients:
2-3 grams of magic shrooms, depending on wanted effects.
1 teaspoon pepper, not freshly crushed
1 teaspoon salt
1) first, dry out your shrooms, by hanging it outside of your porch, or in your closet hidden
2) next, cut your dried shrooms length wise, croosly, like the ones you get on your pizza
3) put salt, peper, and shrroms in a small bowl or cup, and mixed in all together
4) in the same bowl, grind the ingredients, smash it, or anything to get it into a solid color
5) finally, add it to your favorite dish, marinate, next to anything would be good The effects would last about 2 1/2 hours(the more shrooms, and the smaller the dish, the better, longer, and stronger the effects

MISC.

Opium Tea
(Serves 3)

-21 Poppy pods
-2 lipton tea bags
-8 cups of water
-Lemon juice

-Grind up the pods very well
-mix into a pan with 4 cups of water
-Add lemon juice (required)
-heat over a stove for 1-2 hours
-Strain the pods into a pitcher (strain very well)
-Take pods (after strained) and return them to the pan and add 4 more cups of water.
-Let set for 1-2 hours over stove
-Strain again

-Should make a batch 20% as powerful as the first

(Try different type of lipton for taste, regular tastes like crap)

*WARNING* If the water ever boils quickly remove from stove and drop ice cubes into the water!!! If the pods become to hot and the water boils the opium substance will dissolve. If u add the right water you should have no problem.

-Lasts all day
-Have Fun!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, 10cc Syringe, Dessicant, Herb Grinder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience