Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
What could put my mind at ease.
    #3073482 - 08/31/04 11:25 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ive done LSD, just over 40 times now. All my LSD experience have been positive and great fun. Not 1 bad or even close to a bad trip.  Mushies is 3 trips now - 2 good, 1 not so good, but I felt I learned a lot fom it. I suppose what I really want to ask is, how the fuck do I get some more positive experiences with mushies. 1st 25g mushie hit was fresh so I hurled, had an idiot over also didnt realise how big of an idiot till I told him to go home, then I had a great time! 2nd time was fine, low 1.5 dry lots of piss with it. 3rd 2.5g was hellish home alone at 2.30 am, had loads of anxiety, had to call me gf and drive over tripping, then I felt at ease.  My 4th is about to come.

When I think mushies now I think of hurling & anxiety.  Im generally more of a tripper who likes to do it with friends.  What could help me put my mind at ease next time I try.

Im thinking

1: Keep thinking positive! :cool:
2: Maybe a low dose 1.5 just to wet my feet again, and remindind myself to "chill cunt".
3: -blank- -help!-

Thanks all for your help and words of wisdom.

:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDarcho
PhysicallyDetermined

Re: What could put my mind at ease. [Re: JaRRn]
    #3073721 - 08/31/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I usually find that cleansing my body before tripping is a good start (ie taking a shower).

Eat the shrooms. Take a shower. Get dressed. Then meditate a bit. Think of a mantra that will put you into a positive attitude. Usually I start feeling the shrooms after chanting my mantra for a few minutes. Then I just go wit the flow and do whatever comes to mind.]]

I also found that "doing something" always helps with the anxiety. Once I had it so bad that I decided to clean my kitchen and cook some rice...

Offlineshaman2b
Just anotherfreethinker
 User Gallery

Loc: in my head
    #3073839 - 08/31/04 01:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

My last trip was on 4g, and had a hard time with the body load. I was tripping very hard and was a bit overwhelmed with the sensory input, but that wasn't so much of a "problem" -- what really got me was the focus on my physical discomfort.

Judging from what I've read around here, it sounds like tea is probably the best way to go for eliminating the physical discomfort.

Also, JaRRn, if you need a "sitter" next time and I happen to be online, please feel free to PM me. I'm no expert, but I promise to be supportive.

Peace,

S2b

--------------------
I am merely transcribing the thoughts of my blind buddy; none of the things I write originate with me. :wink:

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3075588 - 08/31/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i gave this advice earlier today.

go deeper. take five grams with a close friend.

play some music you find relaxing.

clean your room.

also, taking a shower before hand is an excellent way to feel good about a trip...

my other option

take them in tea.

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#3076078 - 08/31/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with that. You will blast right through those worries at 5 grams. You will simply be in new territory, forced to map it out in a healthy way..as opposed to thinking "this isn't quite like that other time..blalba..i prefer it like..".
Of course, this requires that you prepare more completely than a 1-2 gram trip. Have your space clean, have the trip planned for a while, eat healthy for a while before hand, make sure there isn't anything particuarlly emotional going on in your life. But that stuff isn't that much work, and it will be worth it. I think you could get a lot more out of 1 5 gram trip than 5 1 gram trips.
And a friend would help a lot..but make sure he/she's as solid as you are. An experience of that level could have unwanted emotional ressidue otherwise. But yeah, go for the gold!

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Re: What could put my mind at ease. [Re: Todcasil]
    #3076134 - 08/31/04 11:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thats a great idea that! 5 grams 'whole new trip'.  Thats the sort of thinking I was looking for!

Thanks all!

:sun:

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3077594 - 09/01/04 10:21 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

don't do it so late at night
makes for a terrible come down

--------------------

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#3077630 - 09/01/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmm;

I'm kind of amazed that nobody mentions experience here...

After a while; you learn how to get through rough times without a single worry about a bad trip.

At least; that's my case; I used to have deeply confusing trips; but the more I did it, the more I learned, and the better the experiences went. :smile:

And if I can make a suggestion; if shit DOES go bad; put on a movie; without doubt; my best trips were those where I was watching a movie right after peaking.
[ Fear and loathing :smile: :smile: ]

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Edited by boeha (09/01/04 10:36 AM)

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #3078931 - 09/01/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I had my heyday with acid and why shroom when you can eat a little bit of paper?

Mushrooms didn't really agree with me well.. mix in a few bad trips and voila. Just think, the only thing they could do is get better and better (as you've only experienced them a few times). Its all a mindgame. I know they're not the same as acid, but the techniques for chilling out can be used during any trip.

Tripping with idiots isn't fun, and tripping on a new substance alone leaves you open to anxiety attacks / bad trip (unless you can handle it). Try a new set and setting, and keep it positive.

Offline4369875
Norse God

Loc: Asheville, NC
Re: What could put my mind at ease. [Re: Adden]
    #3082562 - 09/02/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I had a friend that actually was having a horrible trip while the rest of us were having a great time. We remembered that someone said give a person having a bad trip a shot of whiskey. We did that and he puked and continued his bad trip. Moral: don't believe that whiskey thing if someone tells you that :P

--------------------
"I believe that if people would learn to use LSD's vision-inducing capability more wisely, under suitable conditions, in medical practice and in conjunction with meditation, then in the future this problem child could become a wonderchild."
- - Albert Hofmann

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: What could put my mind at ease. [Re: 4369875]
    #3089841 - 09/03/04 11:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I had a bad trip that ruined tripping for me. But I eventually had a good trip that shined a new light on tripping.

This is how it goes, if you go into a trip expecting a good trip, you will good trip. If you have anxiety, chances are your trip will take a turn for the worse. It's hard to convince yourself that though. What I did to convince myself was take a small dose (2.5 g), and walk outside during the day.

I seriously smiling so much my face hurt.

And I'd just like to say, if I drink alcohol during a trip, it somehow does not seem to affect at all. Drink before a trip though, you'll have one hell of a ride.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Loc: England (South) Flag
    #3090493 - 09/04/04 07:05 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I find shrooms are better outside. Good friend(s), nice uninhabited natural place, can't beat it!
Happy trails!

--------------------
LURK

OfflineAhHaHaHa
there issomething on myshoulder
Loc: upon the east
    #3093309 - 09/04/04 10:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Mental stability and confidence. Trippin in the day, where some wicked shades so no one can see your eyes and a sombrero to hide under. This relieves anxiety. I feel if I look crazy as hell then people will understand my condition. Also you need to go somewhere you feel safe. Like on your bed in your room. Classical music where you dont have to think about meaning. Close your eyes and concentrate on breathing rythmatically.

Invisible420Girl
SmokerExtraordinaire

Loc: The Big South
Re: What could put my mind at ease. [Re: AhHaHaHa]
    #3093491 - 09/04/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Always have good music, and yes -- it helps to start your trip earlier in the evenings. My nights of waiting until midnight are over. Plus, tripping at dusk makes for an intersting trip. I like it when the sun is low and it's cool outside and you can just sit in the grass and watch the trees blowing by.

I much rather perfer acid, though. Mushrooms and I do not mix. I don't know what it is about shrooms, but my sinuses get all messed up and my throat feels like it's closing up sometimes. To me, LSD is a little cleaner. The upside to shrooms, though, is that you can grow them yourself any time. LSD is kinda hard to come by.

Make sure your house is clean, you've taken a shower and your bills are paid. Laugh at me if you want, but it helps if I balance my checkbook before hand, so I'm not worried about house work, bills, or getting up early for a shower. Take a nice long bath the next day and reflect. Sounds queer, but it works!

Best of luck to you!!! :-)

--------------------

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Re: What could put my mind at ease. [Re: AhHaHaHa]
    #3093513 - 09/04/04 11:20 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yup its done, Had a fucking blast last night! My faith and confidence in the shroom is where it should be! Back to normal. :lol:

Dried/powdered & put in a shot of drambuie and shotted.

1 hr from ingestion and blam, me brother and I where fucking sailing on the high sea's.  his first trip in 6 yrs so it was funny as hell to watch him trip again with me.

Thanks All!

:megaman:

Invisible420Girl
SmokerExtraordinaire

Loc: The Big South
    #3093554 - 09/04/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Glad to hear you guys had a great time!!! It's always nice to have a great trip, especially if you've just come from a not-so-good one. I try not to say I have "BAD" trips.... I just call them "Learning Experiences" and try to figure out the lesson I was supposed to learn, you know?

Bad trips do suck though, when you were planning on having a great time.

--------------------

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds