Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Rumsfeld's War Plans
    #3077514 - 09/01/04 11:47 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

First there was epidose 1.

Now episode three. before episode three there was Epidose two:

Then Runsfeld decided to ry something new on the Iraqui people in order to shortent he war. So He bombed all over the land:

Well that was a cool idea except it never got off the table since someone ran a plane into the pentagon and the plans were destroyed, except for the smuggled out photo show above.

Pork and Alcohol and naked women could have ended the war in a day or two.

So, If all else fails, GW willhandle this problem personally via Dr. Strangelove's method of mass destruction.

mj

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Rumsfeld's War Plans [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3077579 - 09/01/04 12:16 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

*sigh* :bored:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#3077585 - 09/01/04 12:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

What a knee-slapper that was.

--------------------
?When Alexander the Great visted the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: 'Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun.' It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.?
-Henry Hazlitt in 'Economics in One Lesson'

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Re: Rumsfeld's War Plans [Re: Ancalagon]
    #3078491 - 09/01/04 05:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yea, definatly. I think that MJShroomer should pay extra funds for the board, if he is a vendor, so that his innane posts won't take up valuable space.

InvisibleDieCommie
Re: Rumsfeld's War Plans [Re: retread]
    #3078502 - 09/01/04 05:27 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

retread said:
Yea, definatly. I think that MJShroomer should pay extra funds for the board, if he is a vendor, so that his innane posts won't take up valuable space.

:thumbup:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #3078646 - 09/01/04 06:09 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3078652 - 09/01/04 06:12 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

space valuable for what, useless bickering? his post actually has more value than most threads in this forum, and it least it had pictures.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #3079354 - 09/01/04 09:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Retread, you have been warned. Behave yourself with your bs comments about me. I noticed again that you are referring to me as MJSshroomer. You know that is not my name and I have noticed this is used only by a few people here who try to degerade or flame me or make unwarrantedd complaints about me. ANd I know you w know what I am talking about.

You have used that name under other names. Only a few people here spell my name like that and it is always someone flaming me or making creepy comments about me or my contributions. my m name is mjshroomer and you know that.

I supply at least one third of all spore prints converted to syringes sold worldwide over the web. But then that is none of your business.

Why can't you ever contribute something worthwild here instead of flaming and complaining in everyones posts. IF you become irritating then you could be banned for a period. Behave yourself.

mj

And read my pm so you will know what I am talking about.

mj

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3079367 - 09/01/04 09:08 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Stop posting this garbage, you know absolutely nothing about politics. Here I was expecting an article or editorial exposing the fascist ways of Rumsfeld and the Bush Administration.

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Rumsfeld's War Plans [Re: Zahid]
    #3079400 - 09/01/04 09:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, A Canadian telling an American not to talk about politics.

What a laugh.

They screw you all and no one ever gets it.

mj

I worked for George McGovern and Sarge Shriver for two years campaigning and polling and I know a lot about politics, but Io know more about criminal politicians and that is who are running this country right now.

But not to worry. Bill O'Reily is getting ready to boycott Canada over the two de3serters and the upcoming possible legalizatrion of pot.

\He cost France half a billion inn his boycot of them. Wait till you see what he does to canada in his boycott.

MJ
ANd I will post whatever i want, wherever I want, and when I want to and there is nothing you can do except do not look at it if you are bothered by it.

mj

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #3079413 - 09/01/04 09:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

But then that is none of your business.

So why bring it up?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3079440 - 09/01/04 09:21 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

God I hate liberals so, so very much.

--------------------

OfflineHoodedForestDwellr
Terrorist/Musician

Loc: North West US
    #3080415 - 09/02/04 12:33 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I thought the pictures were good, exposing the fascist ways of Rumsfeld and the Bush Administration would be even better.  :usa:

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
    #3080497 - 09/02/04 01:04 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
God I hate liberals so, so very much.

Yeah damn those nasty people...  :rolleyes:

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3080529 - 09/02/04 01:20 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
Retread, you have been warned. Behave yourself with your bs comments about me. I noticed again that you are referring to me as MJSshroomer. You know that is not my name and I have noticed this is used only by a few people here who try to degerade or flame me or make unwarrantedd complaints about me. ANd I know you w know what I am talking about.

It's a freaking typo Grampa Grumpy. With someone who's posts run rampant with typo's and grammatical errors, you think you'd be a little bit more lenient towards mine "mjshroomer".
Quote:

You have used that name under other names. Only a few people here spell my name like that and it is always someone flaming me or making creepy comments about me or my contributions. my m name is mjshroomer and you know that.

Your M name? Oh it's a typo. See, even enlightened left-wing mushroom gods make them.
Quote:

I supply at least one third of all spore prints converted to syringes sold worldwide over the web. But then that is none of your business.

I appreciate your contributions to the world of finding mushrooms with slightly different aesthetic appearances but no noticable difference in any matter that relates to cultivation. Bravo on the new strains! However, as I told you in our little behind-the-scenes, that isn't shield to hid behind in here. If you want to make a thread starting with a non-sequitor image and no commentary, then refuse to answer any more questions about that "thread", I and others will rip that idiocy to shreds. That isn't how it's done.
Quote:

Why can't you ever contribute something worthwild here instead of flaming and complaining in everyones posts.

I try to contribute as much as I can. Enlightened people sure act weird.
Quote:

IF you become irritating then you could be banned for a period. Behave yourself.

:rolls eyes:
Quote:

And read my pm so you will know what I am talking about.
mj

I don't want this to be taken the wrong way, but I think you need to seek professional help. Definatly for that parasite.. ick.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

General Interest >> Political Discussion