Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
florida- still producing after huricane?
    #3075803 - 08/31/04 11:44 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i know that this isnt too appropriate, but i am goig to take a flight to the middle of the panhandle, around tallahassee to see some family for a wedding and i was wondering if the fields are still producing strong. and if a trip out in the rental car would be worth my time.
i see that the temp range is going from the low 70s to the upper 80s and lower 90s but im still curious if anyone is still finding anything.
thanks
peace
zippoz

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: florida- still producing after huricane? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3075833 - 08/31/04 11:51 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i ask becasue i have heard that hurricanes can slow or stop production, basically asking for any cold spots, where nothing is producing.
places not to look

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlineshroomaster
journeyman
Re: florida- still producing after huricane? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3077703 - 09/01/04 01:03 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

tallahassee's loaded right now. my friends have been picking loads there, right in the city limits. get some aerial photography (terraserver.com) to guide you then get in your car and do a drive-by during the day. You do not want to get caught with a rental car...you would probably have a mess on your hands. They do arrest people in tally although usually only for trespassing even with shrooms in hand. you'll need to put in a full day's work if you really want to find some...but be persistent because they are there for sure. BTW, hurricanes only slow production because they dump so much rain. Tally has not been hit by any hurricanes lately and the afternoon storms are sending the shrooms up in force.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: florida- still producing after huricane? [Re: shroomaster]
    #3078216 - 09/01/04 04:05 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

thanks for the information, unfortunately i am going to be hampered with a rental car, i am working to see if i can get around that.

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification