Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Problem with a hater
    #3065449 - 08/29/04 02:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

This dude I have known all my life and used to be a friend is now loathing me i dont understand why he does so, other than the fact that he is jealous of me trying to accomplish my dreams, and the closer i get to doing so the more he hates on me. It doesnt really bother me that hes talking shit about me to my peers because they know hes full of shit and it actually makes me laugh, but I just dont feel comfortable with any one hating me such as he does.

Should I perhaspe try talking to him? Thats what I would like to do but I have a feeling that it will only turn into a confrontation if I try to do so. Im just having a hard time seeing why any one would want to hate because your fufilling your dreams, does he not have any of his own other than hating on me?

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Problem with a hater [Re: Protester]
    #3065458 - 08/29/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"the best revenge is living well."

"keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: Problem with a hater [Re: DoctorJ]
    #3065507 - 08/29/04 02:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah i was thinking of that first saying the other day, but still feel uncomfortable about the sitiuation.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Offlinecrusher101

#3065599 - 08/29/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

well at this point it isnt serious and he is being laughed at for his attempts ... sounds like he needs a reality check of what he should be doing... protester one of my friends completely turned on me and stole shit from me for no reason so i know how u feel ... but its not the end of the world... and he will soon realize what a great friend he has lost... good luck ... ohhh and SWEET PIECES IN YOUR AVATAR!!!

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3065910 - 08/29/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Drop him. he isnt a true friend anymore it seems.

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #3066142 - 08/29/04 06:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

All things, including success, can and will come with prices and sacrifices.

If you value your success and happiness..

Quote:

Drop him. he isnt a true friend anymore it seems.

Then you must rid yourself of toxic individuals that can impede and hinder your path towards such goals.
You will grow and evolve to find more happiness/success oriented (smarter) friends that can support and strengthen your principles and values.

"The hardest thing in life is to know which bridges to burn and which bridges to cross"

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3066500 - 08/29/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I had a best friend from the time I was 4 years old until I was about 16.. For some reason he just turned into an arrogant prick...I have no idea why he turned into an asshole, I say good riddance. Some people like throwing decades down the drain, some people feel complete when they destroy a long process. Like building a castle out of legos and taking it down again.

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #3073956 - 08/31/04 01:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

there is a reason for everything

take a deep and dark look at yourself

the reason someone might 'hate' you is not in the person who hates but actually inside of yourself, and that's not always easy to see or look at

for every action you make there is a reaction you take

most likely it is something that you have done or thought or said in the past, and it is bouncing off of this person and back at you..

think about why and how you came to know this person so closely in the first place

my point of view is that your life is being heavily taxed by someone else because of something you-yourself have done or said or even thought.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Problem with a hater [Re: Zahid]
    #3073972 - 08/31/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yep,
how does that song go..

"some people build you up,
just so they can knock you down.
sometimes people just want you there,
cause they need someone around."

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: Problem with a hater [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #3074949 - 08/31/04 05:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I dont think its any thing to do with me as far as he is concerned. I just think hes jealous of what im doing because thats what hes running his mouth about. Hes whole problem is all he does is sit around smokeing all the time and wont get off the couch to do anything, thats why I have been thinking about talking to him. Just maybe I can get him motivated, but he's so immature. Being 25 and never been employeed for any amount of serious time and still living at home with his dad. And like i said knowing him he would just get mad if i tried to give him some harsh advice. At leats that how im seeing the sitiuation because it didnt start happening until i started blowing glass, perhaspe i should offer to teach him as I am going?

Thanks crusher101 for the compliment the two on the bottom right got stolen a couple a months ago when my house got robbed.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order