Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his head [Re: Worf]
    #3068422 - 08/30/04 09:17 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I believe that there are wars on gays, drugs and the environment... however the word war is not the correct meaning.

You cannot say that there isin't a "war" against gays. The supreme court just outlawed all gay marriage. ALl the people who got married in SF no longer have their papers.

Why should anyone care who gets fucking married, (or just united).

A growing population has a direct effect on the environment. People are blind to think we are doing anything good to it. We try to save it, but, for every 1 person who trys to save it, there are 100,000 ignorant fucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his head [Re: angryshroom]
    #3069480 - 08/30/04 02:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Do you think that it could be called a "War on the Constitution" when a mayor goes DIRECTLY AGAINST state law and allows marriages? Why of course not, thats libbie crap they are supporting, so it's fine if they disband a silly ole document to let Sven and Ace deepthroat each other.

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his head [Re: retread]
    #3070095 - 08/30/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Out of all the encroachments and downright attacks on the constitution... you focus on the non-issue of gay marriage?? You are hopelessly partisan and are tying your own noose.

This is my own opinion, but your father must have done quite a number on you.

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

Offlinewrong
Stranger
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3071057 - 08/30/04 08:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

/

Edited by wrong (08/30/04 08:56 PM)

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his head [Re: FrankieJustTrypt]
    #3071436 - 08/30/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Focus on any issue that you want to. I intentionally picked one that Liberals support so I could show how "they" are involved in a war too. I'm not partisan at all, I'm pro-gay marriage rights. I think that it's disgusting for guys to be gay, but as long as I'm not forced to watch it I wish them the best.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his head [Re: Phred]
    #3071830 - 08/30/04 11:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

This response didn't address the topic of the thread, but it isn't a flame. It is an accurate description of your posting style.

Can you provide examples? Or is this just another in your long line of indulging your tiresome and childish grudge against me?

However, the act of pointing out that a very large percentage of your post history consists of attempts at derailment, ignoring corrections, and refusing to answer direct questions, is not "flaming". It is observation

Unless you can provide examples it is flaming. In this thread, you derailed the thread with your theory that there is an islamist war on America. You brought up a point, I addressed it. Many others also addressed your erroneous point. Don't start screaming "derailment" simply because points you raised in the thread are demolished.

To put your mind at ease, I have also requested the admins to run the various puppet-check software routines on retread. Until I (or another PA&L mod) post the results of the check

Like you did with Germination and then insisted he wasn't TOYK and rated him 5 stars? When it was blatantly obvious to everyone that he was? Er..go ahead.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3071853 - 08/30/04 11:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I did something about it.

No, you had made several posts after germination had flamed mj. You ignored them. I had to bring the subject up so you couldn't avoid addressing it.

You also have the option of changing your posting style.

So I don't upset TOYK and his assorted puppets? Are you serious? You may rate them five shrooms and take them seriously, I don't. I'll keep my posting style just as it is.

I request that you choose one of the above options rather than continue this line of posting. Let's get back on topic.

If you are going to raise points like this in open forum tand insist on having your say in front of everybody then they need to be addressed in open forum. If you had wanted to get back on topic you could have PM'd me this before you even started on your series of 3 posts.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his head [Re: GazzBut]
    #3071868 - 08/30/04 11:57 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Why did you feel the need to repeat the offensive phrase Pinky? As if I didnt know - perhaps the official warning should apply to you to?

I've certainly never known a mod feel the need to repeat a flame like that either. A simple warning to silver would have been perfectly adequate. Silver already knew what post was being referred to.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3071895 - 08/31/04 12:05 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Because in the original post which I later deleted, I had posted that the search mechanism failed to find a post with the terms +densest +motherfucker. I later found the actual phrasing and decided the post reporting my failure was redundant, so I deleted it.

That isn't answering the question. Why did you feel the need to repeat the flame rather than simply warn Silver by PM or simply post "Silver has been warned"?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his h [Re: Xlea321]
    #3071938 - 08/31/04 12:20 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

[in response to many]

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his h [Re: Tao]
    #3072108 - 08/31/04 01:07 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

My God, I potsed a pictuere of bush beheaded and this topic just wandered away into islamic diction and some uneecesary flames of people for no reason at all and as noted bu7 a few , nop postings ing n regard to the nature of the p beheading, except for a few cheap shots.
What a strange distance this thread has trraveled.
Have a shroomy day

mj

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his head [Re: Xlea321]
    #3072604 - 08/31/04 03:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Can you provide examples?

:rotfl:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his head [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3073163 - 08/31/04 09:25 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Seriously. Why did he waste five posts to say the same pointless thing? And Alex, if you are reading, why don't you answer mushmasters question, directly with a yea or a nay, "Do you think people under the age of 18 should be allowed to work". If you'd like a canonical list of questions you haven't answered or points you've ignored, you'll have to pay me my researching fee which is 150$/hour. Also, I noticed in germin8ations ratings, you said that ZappaIsGod is a puppet of mine/his/theirs because he stopped posting, yet I also see alot more posts from zappaisgod, even up to today. Just a note on how constantly wrong you are.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3073209 - 08/31/04 09:45 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Why did he waste five posts to say the same pointless thing?

I didn't. I replied to three pinkie posts and one gazzbutt post. That makes 4.

If you'd like a canonical list of questions you haven't answered or points you've ignored

Stick to this thread. You said I derailed it by responding to a point pink had raised. You responded to no posts and simply flamed me and mjshroomer. Who derailed it again?

Also, I noticed in germin8ations ratings, you said that ZappaIsGod is a puppet of mine/his/theirs because he stopped posting

I said no such thing. You are lysergic/TOYK/johnnyrespect/germination There has only ever been one person who creates such bizarre sentence structures. It is as recognisable as a fingerprint.

Just a note on how constantly wrong you are.

Seeing as I never said you were zappaisgod it's another example of who is consistently wrong.

Now, if you wish to post flames about me why not create a new thread and do it there instead of derailing threads?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Exclusive: "We Finally Got the Bastard." Bush lost his h [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3073220 - 08/31/04 09:46 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What a strange distance this thread has trraveled.

Believe me, no-one finds this as tiresome as me. If only we had a mod who would nip such flames and irrelevant personal attacks in the bud.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3073224 - 08/31/04 09:49 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
I didn't. I replied to three pinkie posts and one gazzbutt post. That makes 4.

I think every post you make is a waste. Meet the Ignore Feature.
Quote:

Stick to this thread. You said I derailed it by responding to a point pink had raised. You responded to no posts and simply flamed me and mjshroomer. Who derailed it again?

I think that people that act like you are the densest, most ignorant, asshole-licking, motherfuckers in the world. :-)
Quote:

I said no such thing. You are lysergic/TOYK/johnnyrespect/germination There has only ever been one person who creates such bizarre sentence structures.

Sad that germ's account is gone, I'd love to prove you wrong again. Maybe pinky could retrive it so that us thinkers on the board could laugh at you more.
Quote:

Now, if you wish to post flames about me why not create a new thread and do it there instead of derailing threads?

Are you saying that you won't whine to pinky about it, ignoring the other moderators? If you'd like a thread started in your dishonor, I'm sure it would quickly become one of the most read and most popular threads on the board. Goodbye little child.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3073240 - 08/31/04 09:54 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I think every post you make is a waste. Meet the Ignore Feature.I think that people that act like you are the densest, most ignorant, asshole-licking, motherfuckers in the world. Sad that germ's account is gone, I'd love to prove you wrong again. Maybe pinky could retrive it so that us thinkers on the board could laugh at you more. Are you saying that you won't whine to pinky about it, ignoring the other moderators? If you'd like a thread started in your dishonor, I'm sure it would quickly become one of the most read and most popular threads on the board. Goodbye little child.

:sleep:

Are you finished now TOYK? Cos I'm as tired of this nonstop bullshit as a man can be. I've already put luv and silver on ignore to try and get a break from it.

Why not do us all a favour? Give this thread a rest and make a post on topic somewhere? There's a love  :laugh:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3073275 - 08/31/04 10:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Sad that germ's account is gone, I'd love to prove you wrong again. Maybe pinky could retrive it so that us thinkers on the board could laugh at you more.

BTW, there's no need for pink to retrieve anything. You'll find the rating I gave you is still in the list of my ratings, germ.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #3073477 - 08/31/04 11:24 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Enough is enough.

*click*

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag