Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: MAGnum]
    #3074463 - 08/31/04 03:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Marijuana is the only drug i can do every day and still maintain, a good social, work, and academic life.  I love it.  I dont see it hindering me in anyway.  If ima be lazy, ill be lazy with out weed.

I just try and use it as a reward.  Finish writing the paper, bong tokes!!!  Just got back from long day at work, doobie time.

Im smoken some kif now :smile:.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: MOTH]
    #3074465 - 08/31/04 03:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:

I wish you all the best.  I have been impressed with your responses in this thread.  May everyone learn from your story.  :heart:

Thanks!  :crazy:

I hope people learn too, that's why I was posting this, so people can learn and be safeguarded from destroying themselves.  You are mad cool, Ellemy.

OfflineFade_To_Black
Fire It Up

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: Redstorm]
    #3074469 - 08/31/04 03:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
WEll, if a person can't handle a drug responsibly, then they shouldn't use them at all.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3074472 - 08/31/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I'm certainly not going to say it's impossible that weed may have caused some of your mental problems. As far as what we know about the brain, it's still pretty much terra incognita. Perhaps your nervous system is exceptionally sensitive to it and it may be wise for you not to use marijuana. Best of luck with your recovery. :smile:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #3074474 - 08/31/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I am going to say this a nicely as possible.........

You are YOUNG , confuzed , depressed, and I am sorry but when it comes to Cannabis you dont know what you are talking about.

I will talk facts with you, I will discuss science, but what I wont do is get into a well its bad well its good arguement.

Because you may have seen some things and I may have seen some things, but what this all boils down to in the end is SCIENCE.

The question , Is Cannabis a dangerous and addictive substance, well I dont mean to sound arrogant, but anyone that belives it is, has LITTLE if ANY education on the issue.

Do you stay current with latest studies and books???, Ever read MArijuana Myths , Marijuana facts???

Oh!, and by the way, I DONT DEFEND POT!!!!!!

I defend Clean, flushed, organically grown Cannabis.
There is a HUGE differeence. :wink:

Sorry but as the science stands, Cannabis in known the world over to be a safe medicine, even if some people arent yet up to date,and  government agencies in some countries still parade out  lies, exagerations, and bunk science, which slows the flow of relible information. :yesnod:

Do some reading, then tell me Cannabis is dangerous.

(if you are getting that upset its not the cannabis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, like another "pot junkie" that posted maybe you are just unhappy with life , ever consider that its your life and your day to day activity thats got you down??

When I was really depressed(years ago, while young :wink: ) I felt that all sort of things sucked,these days I am happier then ever....Cannabis didnt heal or pain me, I did it to myself.

Love?? and Health??

Do you have those??

Regardless of what some of us may SAY, we all want to love and be loved, and we all want to feel well. :laugh:  :heart:  :thumbup:

Maybe you need a girl, not a plant in your life right now.

Personally right now I need a plant in my life :lol: , but if the right girl comes along :thumbup: (but maybe I will wait until after I have some actual (working)money in my pocket again and a HOME, and some food to cal my own :laugh: )

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (08/31/04 03:23 PM)

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: Organic]
    #3074486 - 08/31/04 03:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Organic said:
A lot of people get "anxiety" from smoking. Is it because they see their ego from a more detached perspective and cannot handle it?

I think marijuana gives some people paranoia because it enforces the ego. Just my opinion though. I like it for recreation, but haven't used it in years and don't plan on anytime soon.

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #3074497 - 08/31/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

lol a good plant and a good girl now that = key to happy life!

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3074540 - 08/31/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

actually, weed dose not cause psycosis, if it did, I would be in the nut house by now, especilly after my wayyyy to many very good brownioe expiriance.

Booze on the other hand, is very well known to cause psycosis, never heard of alcoholic psycosis? but I belive that in your case, you probably have some form of schizophrenia, belive it or not. the doctors told you it was drugs, because that's what doctors do. they don't knwo everything, especilly when it concerns matters of drugs. you think feeding kids aderall and prozac is a good idea? it's posible that drug use brought out your schizophrenia, but I'm willing to bet it would have emerged even if you didn't use.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: iluan]
    #3074579 - 08/31/04 03:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Be honest, don't even bother lying, its bad karma.

If you have some good herb around, you smoke that shit all day everyday until its gone don't you....

Like I said, DO NOT LIE. If it's around you won't just pass up smoking a J. People say it enhances everything they do, so why woulden't they stay high all day? They do, this is addiction, your ego just masks addiction through denial.

Marijuana is very addictive, end of story.

Heres the TEST:

All you pot smokers I want you to not touch weed for 2 whole weeks. Not a single hit. "oh well I don't have to prove anything to him" What's that? that was your ego talking you out of it.

Seriously go 2 weeks without hitting your pipe and then you'll see how addictive it really is. It's easy to say you're not addicted to something when you can hit it or buy it easier than gas at a gas station.

And for the person who said "If you aren't responsible or don't have a strong mind, you shoulden't be using drugs or youll get addicted". If you were responsible and had a strong mind you woulden't be smoking weed in the first place.

Drugs of any kind take away your strength, your character and your will power and you won't even notice it happening.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: I2ancid]
    #3074596 - 08/31/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have!

I went to jail for over 2 weeks, SUPRISE!, no WD!!!!
geez ,man, the science is clear, its 2004 brother :laugh:

I did feel kinda shitty about being in jail though. :wink:

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3074601 - 08/31/04 03:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

2 weeks? I ahve gone wayyyy longer bro, just because you don't have self controle, dosen't mean no one does.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#3074604 - 08/31/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I didn't say you woulden't stop if you were forced. Even crackheads stop smoking crack in jail. I said stop while YOU STILL HAVE IT AVAILABLE.

gdman, I shoot up coke and heroin every now and then with self control that rivals ghandi.

A pothead will never admit that they're addicted, just like a crack whore won't admit she's addicted when she sucks dick for crack.

I've seen many many people in my days who haven't missed a day of smoking up for MULTIPLE YEARS. They only admit its addictive when they stop doing it.

GDMAN, you might not be addicted to weed but im saying that the potential remains and many people are.

Edited by I2ancid (08/31/04 03:46 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3074618 - 08/31/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I2ancid said:

Drugs of any kind take away your strength, your character and your will power and you won't even notice it happening.

I disagree with that, because I see the benefits of using entheogens in my life.  They are powerful teachers and I treat each experience with complete respect.  Scream denial all you want, but it's my existence and I think I would know more then you.  :sun:

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #3074633 - 08/31/04 03:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

lol i have an endless supply and i'm not high atm so without lying i don't stay high all day and i could very easily.. hell ask anyone who knows me well on here and they can confirm when i wana smoke i do when i don't i don't.  I smoke pot for me, and i could care less what everyone says or thinks about it  :cool:  BTW i've seen people psycologically addicted to pot, i know it can happen i lived with her for 5 years and she was addicted, but that's not everyone.

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (08/31/04 03:54 PM)

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: MOTH]
    #3074638 - 08/31/04 03:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Do you even know the definition of an entheogen is? We're talking about people casually taking a drug to get high. Not african tribes members taking ayahuasca in a ritual.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3074701 - 08/31/04 04:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If you think marijuana is really addictive than you havent been addicted to anything else.

When i stopped taking valiums and hydrocodones after a couple months binge i was sick to my guts for weeks. Marijuana has never given me withdrawal that bad.

You need to get your facts straight and stop spouting out opinion likes its gospel.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3074763 - 08/31/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Of course I know what an entheogen is.

And African tribes using Ayahuasca? Where'd you get that from? As far as I know the vine only grows in South America.

Quote:

We're talking about people casually taking a drug to get high.

Yeah, after you edited the post where you made a blanket statement and said
Quote:

So thanks for clarifying if you didn't mean that. What I was trying to say was in response to that above quote, which is that drug use can be either positive or negative, but I make sure that it is positive for me.

If all your saying is that the potential is there to become psychologically drawn and addicted to weed, then okay. I was responding to the above quote in my last post.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3074831 - 08/31/04 04:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

let me clarify, I've gone way longer without weed, haveing lots of weed around, under my own free will.

you say crackheads stop somking in jail, you know how many drugs are in jail?

you clearly have never been addicted to anything.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#3074931 - 08/31/04 05:07 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Your logic doesnt make sense!!!!!!

How can you say this......

"gdman, I shoot up coke and heroin every now and then with self control that rivals ghandi.

A pothead will never admit that they're addicted, just like a crack whore won't admit she's addicted when she sucks dick for crack. "

What about you????

So your so special??? :rolleyes:

You can SHOOT hard drugs and your totally in control ??, yet me and other Cannabis users are doomed to cannabis addiction, and chips covered shirts ??

I dont think so.

I can also use opiates with control(but I would NEVER shoot), so how can you belive some people like yourself, can have control when it comes to hard drugs, yet you cant picture a pothead with control???

Let me help you, I worked my ass off today!, I am fit, intellegent, well liked, honest, and most of all motivated.

Sure man pass me thr needle , but watch out Cannabis is addictive and it makes people lazy :rolleyes:

Read what you said about Cannabis the next time you shoot up :rolleyes:

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3074941 - 08/31/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

what I'm really not getting, like said above, you hate feeling lethargic, but you use opiates :confused:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds