Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: browndustin]
    #3074169 - 08/31/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

browndustin said:
No, come to BC and smoke what I'm smoking, now tell me that it's not a 'high'. Marijuana's psychoactive you know

It is a hallucinogen. The shit you smoked, which I smoked every day made me insane. Be careful and treate your brain with respect.

Quote:

As for being addictive and leading to a shitty lifestyle, it's losers and morons that smoke marijuana. Marijuana doesn't turn people into losers or morons.

If losers and morrons smoke it and you smoke it, you increase the likelyhood of hanging and bonding with loosers and morrons. In fact, you might pick up on thier lame habbits from being around them. Weed, especially what you smoke at BC (my region, but yours is probably a step above mine) is not innocent.

He isn't just rambling, he is exposing a truth about this crop. It is exactly that Psychoactive GOOD SHIT that will put you in the asylum like me this past week. I have a bunch of diagnosises with drugs written all over them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3074173 - 08/31/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
I think most of the people that smoke it find it extremely fun, and an enjoyable experience.

Like drinking soda till it gives you diabetes.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: MAGnum]
    #3074174 - 08/31/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

WEll, if a person can't handle a drug responsibly, then they shouldn't use them at all.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: iluan]
    #3074207 - 08/31/04 02:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

iluan said:
Drugs are not for the weak minded. Everyone has a limit, live, learn, and move on.

It's more the durration and amount. Up untill I realized it was making me psychotic (which started recently) I was dealing and smoking all day long. My mind was stronger and now it is weakenned. I simply over did it.

I believe if I smoked less, then the same thing would occur months weeks or maybe years down the road anyways.

I'm just railing because I have many years of smoking to withdraw from.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3074212 - 08/31/04 02:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

And just to add, as with all things, moderation is key.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: Redstorm]
    #3074221 - 08/31/04 02:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
I don't mean to cut you down, but if a user cannot be disciplined enough to put a drug down, then they shoudln't be using it in the first place.

I don't want to put it down and I never did. I have to.

The dissodence this creates in my soul torchers me.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3074251 - 08/31/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Amen for moderation.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #3074277 - 08/31/04 02:44 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocybeingzz said:
Drugs can exacerbate mental problems, it sounds like Schizophrenia not cannabis, is your problem.

I  tried telling the docs that, but they said that I have so much brain dammage from the abuse that I have become psychotic because of it.  I did try to argue against it, but I was wrong.  I have also heard of three other cases of this from asking around.

Quote:

If Cannabis caused all the horrible(overblown) problems of which SOME speak, then all the suffering , and sick, medical patients would be saying , shit I hear voices , this cannabis is not the right medicine etec etc.

They dont, because Cannabis has always BEEN and will always BE, good medicine.

As a medicine, I know it works.  This girl I met who suffers pain from past cancer said it really helps.  But then again, any meds taken over time take thier toll.

Quote:

And if you want to tell me different , you can contact my doctor, or one of the medical cannabis clubs I am a part of :wink:

I agree it has med uses,  there is much we do not know.  I abused it and fell slave to it for recreation.  I still don't believe in prohibition because all it does is make abuse more likely.  Prohibition makes the drug seem cool and rebellious.

Seriously, over time, pot will cause at least a stupor in most people.  I may just have a sensative nerve system to this, but how is the average person supposed to have knowledge about his nerve system and the risks he/she takes when they partake in pot?

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3074296 - 08/31/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

iluan said:
Just because it fucked up your life doesn't make it wrong for all.  Hell my nephew OD'd on coke.. do i think coke is not for everyone? NO..he is the one that didn't know his limit, he is the one that made the wrong choice.  I would never condem everyone else for the mistakes of one person, whether i think it's right or wrong, good or bad.  :rasta:

Honestly it was my own fault.  But pot is not to be looked at as innocent.  It has it's faults like any other medicine, drug, food or substance.

Now if you want to argue right or wrong, good and evil; that's a differant debate!

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: MOTH]
    #3074313 - 08/31/04 02:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Quote:

MAGnum said:
the weed can still burn you if abused.

(emphasis mine)

Key words: if abused!! Anything can be detrimental if it is abused, guys.

Even if just used, the effects in old age are unknown. If you could live to be a thousand years old, smoking every week would hurt you when you are several hundred years old. It would eventually catch up.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3074325 - 08/31/04 02:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
I've smoked since I was 16, but i have no problems with it. I can buy an eighth and it will last me a month. It all boils down to being able to control yourself enough not to do it all the time.

If you have an addictive personality, then you will have trouble.

I don't want to get into how much you smoke when you sell. It varies with the market. I'm out of the game now.

Pot can no longer be a part of my life.

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #3074328 - 08/31/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

lol good thing i don't wana live so long i can't wipe my own ass then! :cool:

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3074345 - 08/31/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It's good to see you accept responsibility for your health. I respect you as a person so much more just for that reason. I hope you get better, buddy. :heart:

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: MOTH]
    #3074353 - 08/31/04 02:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
What about self-responsibility, Magnum?

I am in no way belittling your condition right now, but the weed could've cared less if you smoked it. Are you angry because weed is painted as a "harmless" drug?

If that is the case, then I sympathize with you. No drug should be given the label of "harmless."

I am mostly angry because I DO NOT WANT TO QUIT!!!!!

It makes me want to cry that this wonderful thing has turned into a horrible beast and consumed my sanity in my life.

Quote:

On the same page though, I think it is important to note that you were the one who smoked it. Nobody takes responsibility for their own actions anymore these days.

I smoked, sold, smoked, sold. I did it, I made choices, what I am going though is mostly my fault catalyzed by many differant things in life. Of course the pot is addictive too, but I let it addict me.

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #3074365 - 08/31/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I gota give props to all to actually have a civilized discussion without getting ugly.  :rasta:
This is why i luv da pub!

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (08/31/04 02:58 PM)

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3074389 - 08/31/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
You need to chill out and stop blaming your issues on cannabis. Im tired of running into people who cant accept their actions and the consequences of their actions and instead have to find a scapegoat for their problems.

No one got me into this mess but me. I chose to smoke the cannibis. The cannibis ruined my mind. That's all I have to say.

Quote:

Weed will not put you on Depakote. Ive been on depakote for 3 years. Cannabis is the only drug ive ever had that literaly melted the stress off and made me friendly.

How do you know? You are anot going through what I am going through and in the words of KDC "I'm not the only one." I have heard of three other instances where this happenned, but one of them did alot of acid too (that's just flashbacks).

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3074396 - 08/31/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MAGnum said:
Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
What about self-responsibility, Magnum?

I am in no way belittling your condition right now, but the weed could've cared less if you smoked it.  Are you angry because weed is painted as a "harmless" drug? 

If that is the case, then I sympathize with you.  No drug should be given the label of "harmless." 

I am mostly angry because I DO NOT WANT TO QUIT!!!!!

It makes me want to cry that this wonderful thing has turned into a horrible beast and consumed my sanity in my life.

Quote:

On the same page though, I think it is important to note that you were the one who smoked it.  Nobody takes responsibility for their own actions anymore these days.

I smoked, sold, smoked, sold.  I did it, I made choices, what I am going though is mostly my fault catalyzed by many differant things in life.  Of course the pot is addictive too, but I let it addict me.

I wish you all the best.  I have been impressed with your responses in this thread.  May everyone learn from your story.  :heart:

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Whats so great about weed???? [Re: I2ancid]
    #3074406 - 08/31/04 03:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Its always good to smoke some chronic from time to time. Of course alot of weed abusers are saying negative things about it because they abused of it and therefore it treated them bad.

Me, i smoke it for the same reason Bob Marley did, to get a lift from reality.

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3074434 - 08/31/04 03:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
It's good to see you accept responsibility for your health. I respect you as a person so much more just for that reason. I hope you get better, buddy. :heart:

Thanks man, I need prayer.  I'm shoulder deep in the drug world and I can't just get myself out at the snap of a finger.

I know God can help me.  Thanks for your support, man!  :crazy:

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3074443 - 08/31/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I like the spiritual forum better, but the pub is cool.

OTD is just discusting and I know they smile when I say that.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order