Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
One Yellow-Capped Russala Shroom Outside the Window
    #3069223 - 08/30/04 01:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hello mushroom friends

Well im back.

I feel like my brain was put into a washing machine with no cleaning detergent, and the machine hooked up to a large generator for 24 hour constant turning and churning, put into the cargo department of a b-52 bomber and flew around the world 7 times in 7 days,
and now im sitting at my computer again, at home, listening to neil youngs harvest cd.

like, 5 days i was hauled off to a crisis center in handcuffs by some coppers, with no shoes on and only 2 cigarettes. hauled away under the baker act, for talking suicidal in front of my mother. (she called the coppers on me)

only one mushroom grew while i was there. it sat outside the window of the tv-room, growing from mulch in the tropical bushes and stuff. there was a sprinkler in there too.

just one shroom.

im back now. feels good, im a little shaked up still though.

ok that neil young cd wasnt working for me i put on phish instead.

i dont have too many cds to choose from, but i have a real nice little stereo. lol.

i feel 10X's crazier than i did last time i got to use the shroomery a week ago, but im not thinking or talking about wanting to kill myself anymore though.

things are looking up.!~  :cool:

when my dad got me home to my new house, i went to my little terranium and we got to see the two casings in there, lookin good, 2 nice little first flushes, 'lotta spores, i would have normally picked them yesterday before they sporulated so much but hey, it was a neat treat to see.

i cant be eating any other those psychoactive ones at the moment or anytime soon, wouldn't even want to :smile:

and then we walked out to my lanai and we found a baby rattle snake hanging out in there, so i scooted him out nice and easy with a broom. baby rattler i do-think, it didnt have any rattle on its tail (yet), but i think it was a rattler (baby). id never even seen a rattler before (just rattler skins), and another one another time but it was almost pitch black outside so i didnt see it but,

and also i immediately noticed one of my san pedro cactus' looks like it is sick.. im not sure what to do about it yet. I just got 3 foot-long rooted perdros a couple weeks ago and i guess this one didnt transplant well.

anyways, im crazy like that.

GG :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ill probably move this into the support group central forum after a while. i just wanted the hunting mods and other hunting frieds to know im ok and why i was missing for about a week..

Love GG :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: One Yellow-Capped Russala Shroom Outside the Window [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #3069257 - 08/30/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Glad to hear you are okay now .  :smirk:

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #3069332 - 08/30/04 01:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hope everything is going alright for you and continues to do so.

Good luck and stay healthy, things always have a way of working out.

Peace - @cro

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#3069419 - 08/30/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Glad to hear that things are going better for you GG :smile:

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: One Yellow-Capped Russala Shroom Outside the Window [Re: Gumby]
    #3070886 - 08/30/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, thanks guys  :smile:

it was a crazy experience. it was a lot like one flew over the coo-coo's nest.
i felt almost like jack nicklesons character almost.
i was told several times by the staff there that i was the only one in the entire building that wasnt on medication (including all staff members/doctors, everybody, i even talked to the janitor and he was on prozac).
ive tried those pills before, and they have no use for me.

met some real wack-jobs in there though man.. seriously..

i believe what led me there (other than being quite naturally crazy anyways) was a hallucinagenic drug binge of sorts. which must have lasted a couple weeks..

it started with this little iddy biddy piece of white crystalish powder sent to me by a old friend up north, the powder wass lsd!
-i did pretty good with that, considering it must have been a few dozen doses worth of acid. and i did good. it was pretty amazing and i was doing good..

then some kid i met in town here gave me some 5-meo-Amt, which really did me in.. i dunno why i tried that garbage but i did, horrible drug, threw me off good..didnt sleep for over 2 days after taking that sh.t, and felt weird for about week afterwards.

so i didnt stop there and tripped on copelandia and was drinking and smoking pot like a freak

tripped on some cubes, tripped on some lawn pans

some hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, some cebil seeds a few times

tripped on amanita mushrooms one night

...did some ayahuasca...

and it all really piled up on me, and obviously shouldnt be taking drugs like that because my phyche has become rather delicate in recent years with all drugs.. i should have just stopped with the acid but im a junky like that, and just moved into a new house and had to break this thing in you-know

landed me in the f.ckin loony bin!~ lol bad experience but also good in a few ways

so im going to have to clean up my act and get on with things already,,

its been really dry around here, no mushrooms to be found.

so im just working on balancing my brain out again, because i smashed it up pretty good this time with too much tripping..

lately it is strange, mushroom tripping makes me crazy and grumpy the next day after eating them. im not sure what they are telling me by that, maybe im just a crazy and grumpy person..!

god i love them though, i was hoping to find some lawn-shrooms outside at the nut-house where they let us go outside and walk around,, i just cant stop finding mushrooms, and im a junky for lawn-shrooms :smile:

i did met another crazy person in the nuthouse, some lady with 20 acres of cow and horse pastures out in Myakka (the country), she slipped me her phone number and address for some reason. said she has a hard time keeping up with the place, she probably needs help.

im a shroom junky though, im completely addicted to shrooms lol.

i have some major problems like that. i cant stop finding them.

they find me it seems.

i like fresh shrooms, wild shrooms you know..

the way they feel on my hands, the ones that are psychoactive have a special feeling in my hands, theyre so nice to hold.

im a complete mushroom junky. and you cant even be a junky on them.

im going to cook up a lobster mushroom and cheese omlet tonight and sleep in my own bed.

im lovin life at the moment though so thats good.
my typing and thoughts are still really shook up.

and when i got out of the nuthouse i walked barefoot to the closets gas station smoking two cigarettes and then called my dad to pick me up,, found a f.cking roach on the ground, which was weird, i saw it laying on the ground so brought it home and smoked it before i started this topic. im a freak like that.

i cant stop finding drugs on the ground.

GG

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #3070931 - 08/30/04 08:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

they were real 'wack-jobs' in there, but, i got along very-well with everyone..

crazy people, or, mentally-ill people, or people having a crisis in their life, seem to have really amazing hearts...

it was strange, but, there was a lot of love in that wack-house of nut-jobs,, some people i met were literally what seemed helplessly mentally ill (sick you know) but, they were very compassionate and understanding people, wacko's you-know. heh, i had some pretty good laughs with people that were so f.cked up on medicine for so long they couldnt even put together a single logical anything, but i could still make them smile and laugh, even though some of them were drooling or taking their clothes off in front of everybody.. another lady was a complete psycho and would compulsively change her clothes over 50 times a day.. a few other peoples arms and skin were just cut to shreds from suicide attempts,,, it was totally f.cked up man.

ok this thread goes to the support group now, you crazy bastards. :cool:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3071149 - 08/30/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm glad you've come back to us.  :heart:

This is why re-integration after trips is sooo important! 

Do you know what prompted all the drug binges?

OfflineTyger
PeAcE

Loc: My house (Canada)
Re: One Yellow-Capped Russala Shroom Outside the Window [Re: MOTH]
    #3076971 - 09/01/04 04:43 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That's alot of drugs to be doing in that short of time....

glad to hear your feeling better!!

Invisibletranced2
the runner of it all

Loc: where peace reigns
Re: One Yellow-Capped Russala Shroom Outside the Window [Re: Tyger]
    #3077370 - 09/01/04 08:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

welcome back, i know what your saying about the next day after a shroom trip being grumpy. I use to have powerful afterglows (positive), now it seems to be negative

--------------------
in trees. fighting bears.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom