Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

How important?
    #3070831 - 08/30/04 10:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I was tripping with my buddy in his basement and I started to see evil shit so I asked him to turn on the lights and grab some music so I could calm down. He asked why since it was his first time and we had both taken an 1/8. I told him (tripping before with others) that I really needed these items to relax. He then took out spun that we were watching and put in scary movie 3 and left me in his dark basement alone for 30 min with scary movie 3. When he came back he turned on the lights and told me he was sorry but got distracted in his bathroom takinga leak. He then refused to get music and kept scary movie 3 running for a little longer. I kept seeing bad stuff when he dragged me outside to his shed to smoke. I told him I really needed music and to go in because the shed was to evil. We went inside and he left me alone in his basement for another 30 min alone because he got lost in something else. I then had an out of body experience where I floated in space when I woke up he said I died and told me I ruined the night. The main question is, is music really important? Is an out of body experience safe? and I know scary movies are bad but are scary comedies? If anyone can respond It would really help for my next trip. Thanks :mushroom2:

ps. Even though I did see evil shit I get calm before the peak (out of body experience) and had a great night on the come down.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: How important? [Re: Hijinx_Spike]
    #3071089 - 08/30/04 10:56 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

If somethign is giving you bad vibes, you need to change your setting.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3071161 - 08/30/04 11:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I've never watched a movie on shrooms, and honestly, I don't want to. Setting is far too important. If I'm not busy tweaking out at visuals, I prefer being lost in my own thoughts. I'm not bashing TV, it could be fun on DXM or something.

The problem wasn't the movie you watched. You just needed something comforting. To you, that thing is music. Setting is very important, and if something is going on that you don't like... it will certainly lead to a bad trip. Don't trip with this guy again.

While I've never accused of ruining a trip, I have freaked out and have had people tell me 'whats your problem, just chill, jesus' as they left to go back to their merryment. Needless to say, I think I'll trip with the people who have helped me through my hard times, than those who neglect me. Even though they made no such accusation (like your wonderful friend) I did feel guilty that I ruined someone elses time. (I tend to be very self critical at times when tripping, and will only freak out more if given the slightest hint that I affected anyone in a negative way.

How was the out of body experience. You sort of skipped over it, but it can be one of the most amazing feelings. Was this the better part of your trip?

Seriously, don't trip with him again. He might be your best friend, and able to help you sometimes. But, clearly, the two of you tripping together isn't a good match. On the other hand you shouldn't hold it against him, if he was tripping hard. Some people aren't good at percieving what others are going through.

While any one of could be guilty of wandering off and being distracted for 30 minutes (especially with loss of time conception), not listening to what you want, and then saying you ruined the night is just awful. I hope you were completely done tripping if he made such a comment to you.

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

Re: How important? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3071234 - 08/30/04 11:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Nah he told me the shrooms were posion and if I went to sleep I would die (this was right after I woke up from the out of body experiance lieing down on his coach) and told me the next day the shrooms didnt work for him and hes got the ability to force the trip away. He then demanded his money back, I feel bad I scared him and forgot to tell him you cant die from shrooms. But i still cant believe that his shrooms didnt work. (I still had a great time after I came out though)

Thanks for the adivce. Ive just been feeling down about his experience.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3073230 - 08/31/04 11:52 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah. Given that everybody's dose is different, who knows.

Edited by elgr (02/05/06 07:38 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience