Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblezdm
Baby eater

pf tek to the core
    #3069699 - 08/30/04 03:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i know no one can give me a for sure answer but why do mycelium just not grow i only have 3 jars with mycelium growing its been a week what is the most common newbie mistake i want to get this shit down but its just fustrates the shit outta me when outta my jars(2 different inculaions time)i did only have a out come of 6 jars i followed pf tek i cleaned the shit outta my house shook the shit out of the syringe they are in a dark place at 85? F With 1/4th a cc in each point 4 points,can i do anything else? more spores in each hole? hotter temps?

Edited by zdm (09/03/04 03:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSCIOpenEyedDream
DillusionalDreamer

Loc: Western Europe
Re: pf tek to the core [Re: zdm]
    #3069707 - 08/30/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Did you take the tape off of the holes in the jar? And why did the others not make it... contams, stalled, etc?

--------------------
Everything I say on this board is a lie.

Eat more string cheese. It's good for you.

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Trusted Cultivator
    #3069716 - 08/30/04 03:09 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

kramer says that your water content could be off or your dry verm layer is not applied correctly or just bad inoculation
keep trying and  :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3069720 - 08/30/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

A week is not long be happy and wait longer but if you are really screwed then........The few times I had failure to that degree. It was a baterial problem

Bateria isn't easly seen. except the subsrtate will be greasy looking. And when you open the jar to clean it out it smells very bad.

It is going to hard to say wha has happened to your jars.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Invisiblezdm
Baby eater

Re: pf tek to the core [Re: SCIOpenEyedDream]
    #3069756 - 08/30/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

spores are from a well known vendor i dont think that is a problem and the tape is off the tops and they arent stalled they just havnt started i worked my ass off doin 30 fuckin jars it wasent fun or easy very time consuming,also i think the water ratio might have been fucked up i was stoned and lost count i figurd better little then to much

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3069816 - 08/30/04 03:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yup you probley got to little water in them then. let me ask you this?? How long did you PC them for?? A longer Pc time combined with low water content spells faliure.

It is possiable to add sterial water into jars once you see myc. growing

--------------------

Invisiblezdm
Baby eater

Re: pf tek to the core [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3069869 - 08/30/04 03:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

No pc boiled them hr 20 aim goin to get a pc in a week for the next batch could me not pcing them have soemthing to do with it

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3069890 - 08/30/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yes I hear all the time on how well boilng works But I have tried it a few times just to find out and I think it's all bull shit. I had 50% or better contm. rates by just boiling jars. And I took it seriously. My conclustion is if you are tring to grow shrooms in any real volume then a PC is a must

Although I did not re boil them 2-3 times over 2-3 days. That is supposed to really make a big difference. :blush:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag