Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEvent_Horizon
the ganja man

Digging Deep into the Rabbit Hole
    #3068395 - 08/30/04 09:02 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys,

Yesterday I had the experiance of my life. I was at a music festival, and had been there for the last 5 days (2 days just camping then the bands came for 3 days). As you can probably guess, we were all smoking a lot of skunk during this time. On the fifth day, I bought 50g wet shrooms, and ate them fairly early in the day. I didn?t experience a real come-up, but I knew I was tripping as I found myself doing crazy dances to the bands and loving the feel of the music, nothing I hadn?t experienced before. Then Placebo came to play, and we loaded up a bong with some really strong skunk, and ended up smoking about ? between us 3. I took some monster hits, and then I realised that I was going to hit a new level of tripping experience. I was completely dazed and had a faint view of where I was- I was going to white out. The drumming of the band began to sound like the sitaar being played in some sort of 60?s psychedelic style. I knew that this was going to be really mad now. I was panicking, and didn?t want to let go to the trip, but I had no choice as the trip was too overwhelming to control. My body felt tremendously heavy, and I felt my skull had been ripped off my head and things were rushing into my head, and everything was very loud, the sitaar sounds were beautiful.
Before I knew it, I was getting up from the ground with a bunch of people helping me up. I was told that I had my eyes rolling backward and that I wasn?t really breathing. It was really hard coming out of what I was in, it felt like being dragged out in the middle of a dream that doesn?t let you go, and I remember looking and seeing peoples legs, surrounded by heavy mind drenching patterns everywhere. I don?t know how long I was out of it, it could have been a whole lifetime or even just 2 seconds. Then I realised what was happening when I had collapsed. I had been hallucinating so powerfully that I thought of where I had been as where I always was, but I wasn?t really there, its really hard to explain. The only things that I remember seeing were very strong patterns everywhere, splitting into millions of pieces, and then I came to other places in another universe of random events. I remember seeing ?Felix the Cat? from the cartoon (if anyone remembers), I felt the safety of being in a dream and then I had been born again when I was awoken from my state.
Some people held me up, and I clearly heard my friends telling me not to trip out that hard again. I couldn?t really speak, and I blacked out into the same state as before, with incredibly powerful, unfathomable events that I couldn?t decipher. It was not of this universe, and things that I saw couldn?t exist here, and then again I was awoken with strong patterns drenching the atmosphere, and realised where I was. I didn?t know that I existed, ever existed, ever will exist or because I didn?t really have the thought there could be an ?I? because I couldn?t feel that thinking was possible (very hard to explain).
Apparently I blacked out a further two times, of which I do not remember, but what I do remember I always will. Thinking of what I saw strikes shivers down me, I am in awe of what I experienced.
The rest of the trip was mellow, and I grooved out to the music. I am now not afraid to let go again, because going with the flow of what is happening to you will always lead you to where you must go, and hindering your trip will only cause problems. There?s a lot more stuff that I experienced that I just cannot fathom to right down, so I must experience this state again.

Sorry for the hazy details guys, I still feel a bit stoned and my mind feels hazy, but I don?t want to forget anything that I remember now.

Peace Out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Digging Deep into the Rabbit Hole [Re: Event_Horizon]
    #3068440 - 08/30/04 09:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, sounds like my first ego-loss experience.  Thanks for sharing that with us.  :heart:

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3069612 - 08/30/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

death and rebirth.

are you a shaman yet?

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

#3070918 - 08/30/04 08:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

SAme thing happened to me man. Welcome to an out of body experiance.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale