Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineC20H25N3O
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

Meditation, do you?
    #3067123 - 08/29/04 10:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Simple, do you meditate? yes, no? How long, how often? Have you tried it, which method, yada, yada.

I've been mediating for about six months now, I use to for depression and hypertension. I must safe I haven't been this happy in years. My method is generaly simple, I lay flat and still on my back and because my interest in mediation was sparked by DXM I will share a DXM related mediation method I use often, when sober.

Quote:

he DXM Meditation Method

by V???lis

Hello fellow spirit-travelers!

I'd like to share with you all a meditation method that, when practiced on DXM can cause some pretty amazing effects. It is called 'the Kundalini Awakening'.

The 'Kundalini' is known in eastern religions and in yoga to be a well of untapped, dormant energy that exists at the base of the spine, and when you are able to awaken this well of energy- your chakras charge, including your 3rd eye- and your energy will then exist in a state called Tantra. Further charging of the chakras can create amazing inner vision and out-of-body experiences, even when practicing the meditation without the aid of an entheogenic sacrament (without drugs). For an overview of the chakras and the aura system, click here.

Our method is based on 3 stages of Osho's audio meditation by Deuter. For our first practice, we will use Stage 1 of the Osho series, and we will add to it the Cybershaman noise generator audio (download here, password = "peace"), which helps produce theta brainwaves. This combination increases the 2 main effects of DXM: the 'body' feeling (which makes us want to dance, jump, walk), and the visual aspect (where the 3rd eye is what is responsible for mindsight and closed-eye visuals). If you practice this meditation at around the 1 hour mark after dosing DXM, I guarantee you that your trip will be enhanced- perhaps even dramatically or to a divine spiritual level.

---Stage 1---

1. Download Osho Kundalini Meditation Stage 1 here - this is a music mp3 file, with 15 minutes of high-quality audio. The file size is not bad at 13.5mb, which should take most dial-up users about an hour or so to d/l.

2. Open your cybershaman audio program and go to programs> spiritual awakening. Don't start your mp3 yet - hold on!

3. Dim the lights in your room to near darkess, leaving just enough light to see. With your cybershaman feed playing, lay down on your bed or on a comfortable floor. Spread you legs so they are about a foot apart, and place your arms at your side leaving space between your arms and your body. Seperate your fingers slightly. Begin taking long, slow deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth (a good rule of thumb is to count 8 seconds for the inhale, hold for a 2 count, and exhale 10 seconds). Listen to the energy sound emanating from the Cybershaman, feel the energy tingling in your body. Imagine as you take each breath that you inhale, you are drawing in positive, healing energy..and when you exhale, you are discharging all the negative energy that is built up. You may begin hearing tones or a ringing in the ears. If so, try to allow the pitch of the tones to rise until they are no longer noticable. Do this for about 10 minutes, breathing in and out and charging your mind and aura to the sound of the Cybershaman. You will become very relaxed, but your aura will now be charged. You may feel tingling and vibrations all over your body. Try to control these vibrations- and imagine that you are drawing up energy that flows in through your feet, coils up the body and out through the top of your head. Try to feel the vibrations from head-to-toe.

4. Turn on your mp3 and lay back down (you may need to adjust your sound settings so that the mp3 volume doesn't overpower the Cybershaman. I know that if using windows media player, it's best to turn the mp3 almost all the way down, and your speakers up so the music is the same volume as the Cybershaman. Play with it beforehand to get it ready. Now that your aura is charged, it is time to attempt the beginning of Kundalini awakening. Listen to this hand-made tibetan instrumental. The 'dancing particles of sound' you hear represent the energy particles in your aura, which when tuned in to these tones will help unlock the hidden Kundalini. As you listen, you will feel the energy particles twisting and coiling through your body- especially in your stomach and abdomen. Imagine where the base of the spine is-right between your legs, this is where this untapped energy exists. Feel your energy loosen-up as it mixes and flows with the sounds you are hearing, and imagine a point of light, what you might imagine a star being born to look like, opening up and releasing the energy trapped at the base of your spine. The Kundalini is named for the serpent, which coils. This kundalini energy will emit from the base, coiling it's way up the spine like a snake, activating each chakra along it's way. This first stage of Kundalini awakening focuses on charging the first 3 chakras- the base chakra (Muladhara), the sacral chakra (Svadishana), and the solar plexus chakra (Manipura) (See Understanding the Chakras). The bulk of the energy you will feel being stimulated during this stage of our meditation will be concentrated in these 3 areas.

--Stage 2--

1. Download Osho Kundalini Awakening Stage 2 here. Continue playing your Cybershaman feed in the background and follow the general meditation practiced in the first stage, but this time we will be focusing on charging the heart chakra (Anahata)

2. Continue breathing in through your nose and out the mouth. You will notice now that your breathing will decrease and your heart rate will drop. This is because you are becoming more and more relaxed, thus you will need less oxygen.

3. Bring your energy up into your chest, stimulating your heart. You may experience feelings of deep love, honesty, tenderness and compassion. Feel the chakra unfold and open like the petals of a blooming flower. Allow yourself to forgive your past indescretions, do not let ego, guilt or self-loathing to interfere with your spiritual awakening. Imagine the energy as a swirling vortex, and cleanse the area with healing light by drawing the positive energy through your back, and expell the negative energy in a burst out your chest and into space. Know that you are loved by the Godself, the all, and everything that is. Take comfort in the fact that you are truly a being of light, trancendant and ever-powerful. Let your love shine, and feel at one with the universe.

--Stage 3--

1. Download Osho Kundalini Awakening Stage 3 here. Continue following the basic guidlines of drawing up energy, but this time we will be focusing charging the top 3 chakras: the throat chakra (Visuddha), the third eye or forhead chakra (Ajna), and the crown chakra (Sahasrara), which emanates out the top of the head.

2. Focus as much of the energy you are feeling now to the throat area. You may encounter an urge toward self-expession through creativity. Understand your ability to create beauty and poetic thought. This is an essential practice for those who find themselves their own worst critic. Know yourself, and be comfortable with your talents and your ability to create.

3. Bring now this energy to the to the third eye, the chakra that lies in the middle of your forehead just above your common visual field. It is responsible for displaying dreams, hyperdimensional mindsight, and cev's. Imagine a bright, brilliant white light above. This is the true light of the Creator of the All. As part of the Creator and everything that is, this light belongs to you, as a part of you, as you are a part of it. See the light grow brighter and brighter and bask in it's soothing glow. It may become so brilliant and so overwhelming, it may baffle you. This is common, just try to focus on it as much as possible. Soon images will appear, otherworldly sights that may seem to defy the laws of 3-dimensional space. Some may even call this 4-d sight. These images can appear so incredibly life-like, one might describe them as "more real than real". This is a truly extrordinary phenomenon, allowing your consciousness to "break through to the other side". Focus on the imagery you are experiencing, explore and explore some more. The beauty and awe inspiring visions may make you not ever want to return to the drab world we experience during day-to-day life!

4. Allow the flow of energy to escape out the crown chakra, right out the top of your head. See the brilliant, shimmering light in whites, golds and eventually spanning the whole spectrum of colours. Once the crown chakra is activated, feel the entire aural system become a thing of perfection and beauty. You are truly a being of pure energy, and understand that in the realms that lie beyond, the shoud of flesh that is worn on this earth is merely a vessel, and is no longer needed.

--Astral Projection--

Now that your chakras are charged and your energy is flowing, use mindsight to view the astral plane. Once you see the astral plane, you can try to move your energy there by attempting an obe (out-of-body experience). The most popular methods for attempting obe are to either lift out by directing your energy upwards, as if there were a giant magnet on the ceiling attracting the energy from your body, or the roll-out method- where since your energy is already flowing in a circular motion like a whirlpool or vortex, you use that motion to roll the spirit out of your body. Once you have disconnected the spirit from the host, explore and travel freely, experience many great adventures, and above all- learn new things-understand-know.
--
http://www.dextroverse.org/spirituality.html

Share your methods and thoughts, because to be honest, My main point for this thread is to see what tecniques others use. I have been using this for a while and it works rather weel for me. However, I like to review my options, yah know.
Do you meditate?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (08/29/04 12:00 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: Meditation, do you? [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #3067138 - 08/29/04 10:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I picked yes, but don't practice daily. I'm still working on my breathing techniques. I can't seem to relax well enough.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3067187 - 08/29/04 10:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Nope, never tried it.

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #3067273 - 08/29/04 10:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i didn't read all that shit, but yes, i meditate daily.
Meditation on drugs is fucking retarded. don't be stupid, eh?

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

OfflineC20H25N3O
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

Re: Meditation, do you? [Re: Jenny]
    #3067358 - 08/29/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

drugs is rather broad. I don't use it often, but if you were firmular with DXM, you would realize that it really is one of those things you just sit there and soar on. Think dissoscaitve, Ketamene is simular.

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Going Nowhere Fast
    #3067457 - 08/29/04 11:37 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

anyone have a mushroom meditation?

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: Meditation, do you? [Re: mycopsycho]
    #3068193 - 08/30/04 07:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mycopsycho said:

mushroom meditation is pure bliss.  :mushroom2:

Yeah I meditate; zazen and yoga.

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3068259 - 08/30/04 07:40 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've tried, but as with exercise, I have trouble remembering to set aside time in my day and staying focused long enough. I think I might be able to stick to it better if I had a partner or "personal trainer" to do it with. I do like to meditate during the onset of a trip, so as to guide the trip in a more spiritual direction. The first time I tried mescaline, I spent a good portion of the trip meditating.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Meditation, do you? [Re: mycopsycho]
    #3068268 - 08/30/04 07:47 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

there's no ned to meditate while tripping.  you should already be there.

with shrooms it's easy, though sometimes it may not seem to be that way.

if you are ever shrooming, and your mind is racing, stop the thought pattern, get distracted with the visuals, or tell yourself to shut up :wink:

the visuals should be enough to provide a focus to where your mind can be still.  when your mind is completely clear on mushies, it's heavenly :smile:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineC20H25N3O
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

#3069765 - 08/30/04 03:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I was hoping for some to share the spefic technique they use. I have been working on a variation of the one I posted now for many months, however,I like trying new things.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #3069847 - 08/30/04 03:37 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm constantly meditating throughout the day. I don't really take 15 minutes everyday and say "ok, I'm meditating now", it's more of being constantly conscious of your actions.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
Re: Meditation, do you? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3072863 - 08/31/04 06:23 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Phishgrrl said:
Quote:

mycopsycho said:

mushroom meditation is pure bliss.  :mushroom2:

agreed!  although, like kaiowas said, shrooms are good enough on their own too!  :thumbup:

--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

OfflineBuddy Boy
Stranger

#23468645 - 07/23/16 09:16 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I started Kundalini yoga with Yogi Bhajan in 1977.
At the time, was leading a pretty miserable life.
Kundalini yoga will absolutely blow your shit away.
Within weeks, I'd quit a 2 pack/day nicotine habit and stopped drinking altogether.
The high from this yoga is extraordinary...almost psychedelic.
However, don't recommend it for the long term.
The organization is too cultish and the yoga makes one a little spacey and depleted over time.
Have done milder forms of yoga and meditation now for 40 years.
It's a fabulous guide for leading a successful life....however you want to define a "successful life".

P.S. I believe that the relationship between yoga/meditation and weed/shrooms is ancient. They complement each other superbly when done in moderation.

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #23468726 - 07/23/16 09:16 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Old thread/1st page being spammed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies