Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Saw a very bad car crash yesterday
    #3065911 - 08/29/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I finally convicted my hermit friend to get out of his house for the weekend yesterday. We were driving east on #1 hwy Canada, about 30 km away from Kenora Ontario, two semi trucks hit head on with a small car in between them. We were about 3 km behind when we heard the explosion. From what we saw, there were no survivors. The highway at that point is a two way street. There is no other way around at that point.

The coincidental part is that we had a 10 minute delay while leaving, If we did not have that delay we could have been that car getting blown to shit 10 minutes down the road.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineendokrin
Stranger

Loc: SouthEast
Re: Saw a very bad car crash yesterday [Re: FlusH]
    #3066035 - 08/29/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Isn't it strange how some things work out in this world?  Any tragedy happening to anyone is sad, but at least you and your friend are alright.

All we can really do in the end (besides locking ourselves in our houses) is to take care with everything we do each day, try not to be reckless..

Anyways, I'm glad you are all right  :smile:

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#3066044 - 08/29/04 05:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah the same thing happend in lithgow about 3PM(sydney,Australia,) WEIRD ??!!!

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3066068 - 08/29/04 05:39 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I look in my rearview mirror and a motocyclists BOUNCES off the side of a car. The dude just bounced off and the car swirved and barely missed going over the dude. Crazy shit we see these days, wow.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3066073 - 08/29/04 05:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Wow.
Good thing you and your friend were ok.
I was in an accident myself yesterday, not nearly as bad as that one.

Crazy..

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #3066177 - 08/29/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

This reminds me of being out in Colorado this past spring. A friend and I were driving into Fort Collins for food and water, we were living out of a cabin in the Poudre Canyon, we turned onto Highway 41 and with in seconds ran into a Sheriff with his lights on, on the rest of the drive we started to see fire trucks, ambulances, cops, ect. in very large numbers. Well we got our supply's and on the way back on that intersection were 2 badly damaged cars. The police had only one lane of traffic moving, we had to of missed that accident by moments, in fact I am quit sure I could of watched it in my rear view mirror had I been paying attention. One care was burning and must of just been put out, on our way by I seen two badly burned bodies, one still in the car, one being removed. There was another body in the back ground with a sheet over it getting pushed off from the other vehicle, I can see that picture in my head perfectly right now.

We never heard anymore about it other than what we saw, we were pretty isolated up in that caynon but a few days later we seen a very large Mexican family putting up a memorial in the grass in the median of the intersection.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
    #3066284 - 08/29/04 06:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That reminds me of this one time I was on my way to work. It was maybe 4:30am and I was changing freeways and in the little breakdown lane area between the one freeway and the off-ramp to the other freeway there was this car merrily burning away. No one else on the scene and the car was about halfway burnt out, it had been burning for awhile it seems. No police, firemen, no people nearby, nothing. Very surreal.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
Re: Saw a very bad car crash yesterday [Re: unbeliever]
    #3067125 - 08/29/04 10:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hey Adom, I grew up in Fort Collins. I've seen a bunch of accidents up the Poudre Canyon, kinda suprising actually. Sorry you had to see that.

Couple months ago in Denver, I saw a horrible hit and run. All throughout Denver right now they're doing a multi-billion dollar construction project, so there is make shift sections of highways everywhere. Anyway, I saw a Dodge ram 1500 slam into the back of a guy on a motorcycle. It was right behind me. There were sparks and smoke everywhere and it looked like the highway scene in Matrix II, cars swerving every which way. The guy on the motorcycle got flipped into the air and landed on the highway and started rolling, came to a stop and his bike hit him on the legs. I don't remember seeing a helmet either. Then I saw the fucking truck take off and take an off ramp and was gone. Couldn't believe it. Never did find out what happened to the guy on the bike or the truck.

Accidents suck, hit and runs are worse.

McKennaDMT

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Saw a very bad car crash yesterday [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #3067163 - 08/29/04 10:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

a couple years ago i was laying in bed when i was startled by a load crashing noice followed by a laod "FUCK!" coming from the street
a suv going down our hill went of the side of the road and landed on a bmv that was parked acrass the street
no joke i walked outside at 11 at night and there was a car parked onto of another car :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Saw a very bad car crash yesterday [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #3070028 - 08/30/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Denver is a huge cluster fuck, I'm staying away untill that shit is fixed up :thumbdown:

Jump to top Pages: 1