Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: Swank]
    #280967 - 03/28/01 06:28 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

It seems to be the general opinion of the well informed individuals with whom I correspond believe that the analogue act will not be used against DXM. DXM is specifically exempt f/ the controlled substances law..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: Kid]
    #281163 - 03/28/01 10:24 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

the scale is a safety percaussion... not a traffiking violation.
the kid should have known his medicine was an MAOI and have been warned by his doctor yo not indulge in psychadellic drugs.
stop saying you sold them the DXM, say they chipped in on the expence. there was no intent to traffik to these kids because they asked you for it.....
what you need to de is talk to them and tell them to change their stories. knowing kids tho, and the way they want to impress their parents, they are probably going to try to convince evryone that they are so good and your mr big bad drug dealer who mixes up weird shit to get them hooked. in this case id fucking kill the rat bastards and skip the country.
leave your ID, dress all in rags like some kinda poor hippie transient, and hitch-hike on down south to mexico or up to canada. do you really wanna get fucked? your life is gonna be fucked man. if i were you id cut my loses and haul ass. you sound bright enough that you could make it... but youre gonna have to do some frigging criminal shit. this is the option the police leave you. get all shackeld with legal shit, or go further down the rabbit hole.
im serious too. they might go for poisoning. thats attempted murder X 2. the scale and supposed mixing witnessed by the "victims" makes it premeditated. and yes, lawyers have already thought of this. theyre probably drawing up a court case right now. a successful conviction could lead to a sweeping litigation leading to the criminalization of dextromethorphan. so for the sake of or few remaining legal highs. try not to let this case go to trial :)
good luck man. if you need anything and youre in east canada, i can help you out.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #281420 - 03/29/01 09:53 AM (23 years, 5 days ago)

> leave your ID, dress all in rags like some kinda poor hippie transient, and hitch-hike on down south to mexico or up to canada. do you really wanna get fucked? your life is gonna be fucked man.

That's an fucking crazy assumption.

Look. The issue here will be that this guy is not licenced to sell drugs in his country. With that, they have to proove that he was selling the DXM as a *drug* and not as a *research* chemical. If they can proove that you were selling the DXM as an intoxicant, you will get in trouble for basically what amounts to dispencing medicine without a licence. If you can create a "reasonable doubt" that you sold the DXM for chemical purposes (eg// your chemistry class buddies needed it to do PH measurements, of course, you gotta have edidence) then you're off the hook.

> if i were you id cut my loses and haul ass.

And throw your whole life away?

> im serious too. they might go for poisoning. thats attempted murder X 2

They would have to proove intent to commit murder. He had a scale, and measured it out. He sold some kids some drugs. That's not *MURDER*, that's selling medicine without a licence.

> the scale and supposed mixing witnessed by the "victims" makes it premeditated.

Yes, but only if they can proove that his intent was to murder these two kids. If that was his intent, he's obviously not very bright. Killing someone with DXM, asking for some cash to make it look like a drug deal, then posting details on the Internet would be a sign of absolute stupidity (if this was a murder case, there would be a court injunction to gather evidence f/ the board).

> theyre probably drawing up a court case right now.

The DA will be gathering evidence for which to prosecute the offender. A criminal defense attorney has the job of trying to get the accused the least damage to his life as possible (by creating alternative theories as to what actually occured, so that the jury or judge will have reasonable doubt and [hopefully{?}] come to a not guilty decision). IMO, use a *public defender*. These people's careers are devoted to defending criminal cases.

> a successful conviction could lead to a sweeping litigation leading to the criminalization of dextromethorphan.

Highly unlikely. The powers that be know about DXM and its effects and have known about it for a long time. The deciding factor will be in the extent of DXM abuse, thus, the most crucial key to keeping DXM legal is to keep knowledge of its effects hidden, which unfortunately for some and fortunately for others, cannot be done.

> good luck man. if you need anything and youre in east canada, i can help you out.

I don't think this guy would be of much help. BTW, Mitchnast, if this turned out to be a case of two attempted murders, you could get in trouble for trying to help a murderer...

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #281876 - 03/29/01 08:34 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

well, i do know that in some states they sometimes (and i havent got documentation to proove ive read this) get around a substance's quasi-legality by clasifying it as a poison.
yeah, i doubt they will push attempted murder, i think criminal neglagence is more the name of the day. but id make damn sure you find out what those "kids" told the authorities and stuff. keep in mind the police may imploy the same tactics onto these naieve bigmouth kids as they did to your parents.

yes i was exagerating... it wasnt for comedy purposes. i just wanted to give a peace of my mind. my immagination got carried away. id probably be better off writing fiction than offering legal advice.... actually i know this.

my real serious advice is just do what you can to not implicate your parents and bite the bullet and hope they don't ruin your life and any possibility of a decent job. personally i would use this opportunity to become an adventurous fugitive doing good deeds wherever i hung my hat... guess im to optimistic, but thats another story.

InvisibleMorphrying
Innocent as Hell
Loc: seated
    #281896 - 03/29/01 08:54 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

I haven't noticed dxm dosage to be weight dependant. I would disregard it altogether and take someone who weighs around 140 and calculate doses that weigh but never go over 20 or 30 mgs/kg at all for your weight. This makes me angry but it happens for a reason, be careful, better safe then sorry. If someone wants to take dxm, tell them max strength cough robotussin. Start with half a bottle. Read the faq, it's even on the madosercrew website I believe.

=====================================
Madosercrew: The word with a thousand meanings
http://www.madosercrew.com.reachus.at

OfflineBeefytheButerfly
Loc: BC,Canada
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: 21PoundsofSperm]
    #282718 - 03/30/01 11:18 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

Perhaps when he said pill he meant gelcaps, a friend of mine bought a whole bunch o empty gelcaps and weighed out doses of DXM to put in them. I think that 875 milligrams is an awful lot to give to anyone, let alone a kid. I took four hundred milligrams and I was high for 6 hours.

There is no there there.
-Gertrude Stein

Edited by BeefytheButerfly on 03/31/01 01:22 AM.

--------------------
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
-Mitch Ratliffe
Looking to sell? I'm looking to buy, PM me.

OfflineSquirtle
journeyman
Loc: Boston
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: BeefytheButerfly]
    #289454 - 04/09/01 10:44 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

uh, 2 things... if you can afford your own lawer you'll be better off than with a p.d. also a minor cannot legally enter a contract, and the contractor bears the responsibility of that. basically, the supplier would be liable for selling it to a minor, not the minor for buying it....
late

Offlineellisd
journeyman
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: Squirtle]
    #303860 - 04/27/01 10:04 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

UPDATE!!!!!!!
ive so far been charged with 4 misdemeanors for this incident. first charge: obstructing official business, for apparently not cooperating with the feddy's. 2 counts of assault, for giving them a harmful chemical. and last but not least, practicing without a license... i dont think thats the exact name, but i think you all know what im referring to. to complicate matters, about 2 days ago, i also got hit with 3 probation violations: 1 for the alleged incident that this thread was started about, 1 for testing positive for marijuana and cocaine, and 1 for being a risk to myself, im assuming for testing positive. wish me luck, i have a court date for the p.v.'s on may 11, and a court date for the other shit on may 14th. ive been placed on house arrest until then.

Offlinehunterthompson
I climb rocks

Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: ellisd]
    #303919 - 04/28/01 12:51 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

wow buddy have fun in jail,

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
    #303947 - 04/28/01 02:52 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ellisd, good luck man.

mitchnast, you are too cool. hahaha fugitive doing good deeds along the way and searching for the one-armed man who cut the dxm and framed him...

OfflineNextGenHippie
enthusiast
Loc: MD, USA
    #305630 - 04/30/01 08:03 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

dude, are you in the US? your profile dose't say. if so, what state are you in? I might be able to help.

'The fool on the hill sees the sun going down,
and the eyes in his head see the world spinning 'round'
-The Beatles

--------------------
[pot]Think left and think right[pot]
[pot]and think low and think high[pot]
[pot]Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try[pot]
-Dr. Seuss

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]