Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: zorbman]
    #3054982 - 08/26/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I didn't say I believe we are inevitably locked into a downward spiral. I said many believe..

And if you think slavery is really abolished in 99% of the world then you have a lot of waking up to do in my opinion.

Anyway my point was that when life on Earth started (not mankind... life), it was heaven. The heaven progressed for a while and then the complicated creatures started fucking it up and now we've even created our own tools and machines and stuff that are capable of fucking things up even faster.

I still have faith in this planet though. I don't think Earth will be heavenly for a long long time though - when there are people in numerous countries being paid full-time to figure out how to create bigger and better explosions, we are fueling the fires of hell and spreading negativity throughout the land, trying to label it as positive..

The less research and communication we do the easier it will be for those who believe in the apocalypse to create it without even realizing it.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Strumpling]
    #3055111 - 08/26/04 07:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I didn't say I believe we are inevitably locked into a downward spiral. I said many believe..

And I was merely asking if you share their belief. :smile:

And if you think slavery is really abolished in 99% of the world then you have a lot of waking up to do in my opinion.

Wake me up then. :smile: True slavery is a very, very rare thing these days. There are a great many people being exploited to be sure, but actual slavery is almost unheard of today.

I share your hope and faith that things will get better. And yes, it will take probably eons before we achieve world peace and enlightenment. In the meantime we can only do what we can where we are.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #3055141 - 08/26/04 07:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think slavery has evolved to the point that it is more prominant worldwide than it ever has been, and we don't even realize that WE are slaves.

YOU ARE BEING USED!!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Strumpling]
    #3055150 - 08/26/04 07:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Evidence?

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: spacedragon]
    #3055187 - 08/26/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by matt (08/31/07 05:39 PM)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3055227 - 08/26/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

no..I didn't lock this thread, I stated openly that I wanted to, but all I did is unstickied it, and it was for a good reason.

spacedragon said: " Anyway, one of them called me a jack-off and I dare you to say that to may face or my entourage."

I didn't call you that...trendal???

here's what I saw

"Ummm, dude it's the AIDS cure, plus it also cures Hep A, B & C and other "incurable" STDs that people are suffering & dying from every day. Not to mention it's the CURE FOR CANCER that modern-day allopathic medicine does not have access to (but they have no qualms charging over $200,000/year from these poor families for ineffective therapies.)It's a one-time payment of $700. We have to at least find a medium between the two prices damnit"

then...

"Nah,
Forget a medium price. The price stays at $700 and because I'm letting this info flood into the world slowly, WE can work at healing these patients & charging a small fee for it. Trust me they'll thank you from the bottom of their heart. You just saved them from a "terminal" illness & saved them financially.

Otherwise, tell your friends about it. The machine is also great because the freq of 20Hz stimulates brain funtion & strengthens one's aura. It can be used for post-operative infection control, destroys mononucleosis & the watered-down version of the bubonic plague that many Europeans can still carry in their lymph "

this is my thing...I had absolutely no problem with the thread until I started seeing selling. who is this WE that would charge these people. If I had this kind of object, and knew it worked, I wouldn't sell it. I would actively go out and help others, with no cash in mind. even if it cost me that money, I still would have bought it myself and used it on people, for free. that's compassion! dude, have you seen a person suffer from that kind of thing. it's horrible, and I wouldn't charge anyone for a cure. just give it to them, because that the "right thing to do"

sure you never said send me money, but who are we to send this money too?

why is it you offered to pay the shroomery 300 bucks to keep that thread stickied for 3 months? it seemed really fishy to me, and so I unstickied and furthermore, expressed my interest in locking it.

zorb..I never attack spacedragon, that's totally against my character as a person what I did attack were the ideas.

here's another point...that thread could have done without him talking about this laser, and the empahsis on the price. why 700? etc etc

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3055232 - 08/26/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Good questions and comments.    :thumbup:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#3055246 - 08/26/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

check out the prison system. prisoners are the new slaves.it is profitable to have prisons..no..so that they can make things and not really get paid for it. it's a new type of "business"

well I mean, have you ever read the grapes of wrath?

notice how much they charged the workers then...it's the same price they charge the people who pick the grapes now. companies make a huge profit like that, taking advantage of immigrants.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Frog]
    #3055253 - 08/26/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by matt (08/31/07 05:39 PM)

InvisibletrendalM
Jâ™ 
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: kaiowas]
    #3055254 - 08/26/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Prison "labor" is one of the fastest-growing sectors of the US economy....

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#3055262 - 08/26/04 07:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"Thank you. Sorry I got a little upset earlier in the thread, some of the things he is saying really hit home, and bothered me. I should of been acting in a more mature way then I was though. No ill feelings intended towards you Frog, you seem like a very cool person, and are a fellow shroomery brother/sister. "

awesome!!!  see, that's what I'm talking about!!!  learning from mistakes!!

honesty, while may be tough in the beginning paves an even road in the end.  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
    #3055345 - 08/26/04 08:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yea, it wasn't Trendal or Kaiowas who called me a jack-off. I just heard that all these flamers said crap in the locked thread (and some got deleted btw) and so I started rattling off in this thread as well very pissed.

Never did I EVER say I was a GOD. Demi-God would be a more suitable name for Jesus, Siddhartha, Adam, and many other avatars all over this globe (including Dennis McKenna at one point.) I'm not sure what he's up to now but he was pretty convincing as a demi-god in the book "True Hallucinations."

Did you guys even read my thread? Although, all of you are potential Gods & Goddesses with these immutable souls we have. I don't believe it's a downward spiral either and I only want to help this planet. The 6 realms are still alive & kicking (with this jump in energy levels some of the realms will converge like the God & human realm.) Although there may be some entropy, or whatever it's called, reguarding the universe expanding & becoming more chaotic - we will evolve to deal with it. It's a rare and fabulous event that we're passing through this high-vibrational photon belt.

I WILL become a God (just not there yet)in this Middle World as a miracle & have many more magical feats to achieve. Please stay tuned or at least do some of your own spiritual work to see the realms I'm seeing & looking beyond this serotonin hallucination. This human condition is usually filled with suffering and I want to end that for us. Do you guys flame all day? I guess I just struck a chord like some people stated.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Zahid]
    #3055354 - 08/26/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
Where's ss7 when you need him.

I'm here. What'd I miss?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: spacedragon]
    #3055367 - 08/26/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"" Anyway, one of them called me a jack-off and I dare you to say that to may face or my entourage.""

the person who made snide comments towards you has been warned.

"Never did I EVER say I was a GOD. Demi-God would be a more suitable name for Jesus, Siddhartha, Adam, and many other avatars all over this globe (including Dennis McKenna at one point.) I'm not sure what he's up to now but he was pretty convincing as a demi-god in the book "True Hallucinations." "

who are you referring to here?

"Did you guys even read my thread? Although, all of you are potential Gods & Goddesses with these immutable souls we have. I don't believe it's a downward spiral either and I only want to help this planet. The 6 realms are still alive & kicking (with this jump in energy levels some of the realms will converge like the God & human realm.) Although there may be some entropy, or whatever it's called, reguarding the universe expanding & becoming more chaotic - we will evolve to deal with it. It's a rare and fabulous event that we're passing through this high-vibrational photon belt."

who are you referring to?

"WILL become a God (just not there yet)in this Middle World as a miracle & have many more magical feats to achieve. Please stay tuned or at least do some of your own spiritual work to see the realms I'm seeing & looking beyond this serotonin hallucination. This human condition is usually filled with suffering and I want to end that for us. Do you guys flame all day? I guess I just struck a chord like some people stated. "

who are you referring to?

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#3055368 - 08/26/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have no ill feelings toward anyone here, either. I'm just having a hell of a good time. Thanks, mattzdope.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3055370 - 08/26/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

zorb..I never attack spacedragon, that's totally against my character as a person what I did attack were the ideas.

I don't believe I said that you did.

check out the prison system. prisoners are the new slaves..companies make a huge profit like that, taking advantage of immigrants.

That's exploitation for sure, but not slavery. You may have missed the part of my post (*see below) where I mentioned that. I knew someone would mention exploitation as slavery, that's why I wanted to make it clear up front that that's not what I was referring to.

Let me be more clear: I'm talking about classic slavery where someone captures an innocent person, ripping him from his home and family and forces him to work for nothing under the threat of physical abuse or death. You hardly ever see that anymore, when it used to be commonplace.

Is that progress? I think so.

My point in using that example is that things are getting better ever so slooooowly. We are right to have faith and hope that conditions will improve in this world. But the changes happen over the course of a long, long time and only after a mighty struggle.

* There are a great many people being exploited to be sure, but actual slavery is almost unheard of today.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: silversoul7]
    #3055373 - 08/26/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

A whole lot of people who were not chilled the fuck out.  :cool:

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Zahid]
    #3055396 - 08/26/04 08:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
A whole lot of people who were not chilled the fuck out.  :cool:

So.  Zahid.  Who ya votin' for?

:lol::lol::lol:

Hi, SS7.  Join the fray!  I mean...fun!  :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#3055397 - 08/26/04 08:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"I don't believe I said that you did."

true not explicitly, but you did say this...

"Yes, and that's what that thread was all about until people derailed it when they started bitching at spacedragon. Kind of like now."

the only criticism that came at the end of that thread was from myself, aka "the moment the thread was 'derailed'"

and that criticism was spacedragons ideas, not himself.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #3055406 - 08/26/04 08:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"Evidence?"

we're way off-topic by now dude.. research corporate slavery and research conditioning and brainwashing and desensitization and the american dollar and research how there is only a handful of people controlling everything happening in this world and tell me we're not fucking slaves. It makes me sick that not many realize this, and that is exactly why it works so well.

You: oh that's crazy dude - I'm no slave man I work for my dad's cabinet-making company.

Me: ok that's fantastic. now its time to research where your taxes are going, and research the consitution and how YOU are supposed to be in charge of your government. You don't pay taxes? oh that's great then you will definitely realize you're a slave when they throw you in a REAL cage.

You: oh that's crazy dude.. I'm no slave you're just a paranoid freak!

Me: At least I know I'm a paranoid freak. The Gas-Station attendant has no idea he is a slave, and it works perfectly.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom