Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: spacedragon]
    #3060509 - 08/27/04 11:50 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Richard Hoagland is a reliable source of information, like his totally disproven fantasy about the Face on Mars? Nutjobs backing up your contentions are supposed to give them more credence?  :rolleyes:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Swami]
    #3060582 - 08/28/04 12:22 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Just stating that Lear's an accompished & well respected man and, (if you read the report)he had a lot of clearance with the military's facilities.

Edited by spacedragon (08/29/04 04:29 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3060583 - 08/28/04 12:23 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

[{ More on the human body as our ultimate healing machine }]
At first, a particularly powerful monk named Geshe Chekhawa taught TONGLEN (a Buddhist practice for awakening loving compassion) to only a few close disciples, thinking that it would only work for those who had great faith in it. Then he began to teach it to a group of lepers. Leprosy at that time was common in Tibet, and ordinary doctors were unable to treat or cure it. But many of the lepers who did Tonglen practice were cured. The news of this spread fast, and other lepers flocked to his house, which began to seem like a hospital.

Still Geshe didn't teach Tonglen widely. It was only when he noticed the effect it had on his brother that he began to give it out more publicly. Geshe Chekhawa's brother was an inveterate skeptic, who derided all forms of spiritual practice. However, when he saw what was happening to the lepers who were practicing Tonglen, this brother couldn't help but being impressed and intrigued. One day he hid behind a door and listened to Geshe Chekhawa teaching Tonglen, and then, in secret, started doing the practice on his own. When Geshe Chekhawa noticed that his brother's hard character begin to soften, he guessed what had happened.

If the practice could work on his brother, he thought, and transform him, then it could work on and transform any other human being.

A deep practice in Tonglen:

Give all profit and gain to others
Take all loss and defeat on yourself
The other breathing practices & creative visualizations healed these people without chemicals nor any need of "medical machine" which is assuring.

Edited by spacedragon (08/28/04 11:27 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3060750 - 08/28/04 01:17 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not just trying to just give esoteric knowledge but state that he's an accompished man...
So are Olympic gold medal winners. None of those accomplishments tell us anything of extraterrestrial life. Cohesion and relevance are wonderful things when discussing a topic.

(and if you read the report) and that he had a lot of clearance with the military's facilities.
I had a Secret Clearance in the Navy - BFD. The military has ALSO not been to Venus. Keep trying...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Swami]
    #3062785 - 08/28/04 05:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I would expect the gravitational pull near the solar system's planet that's 2nd closest to the Sun would pose a challenge - it's the 6th largest (about the size of earth) and the gravity & heat would be very strong there. They're on to something with that insane alloy for our vessels that decays quickly (so the outer surface would have to be changed more often - maybe after a few missions but maybe that's probably how those aliens get out there) - it just costs more so we need to concentrate on feeding the needy fisrt on this planet.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

HEAVEN IS COMING TO EARTH [Re: spacedragon]
    #3063452 - 08/28/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

There are ancient traditions where you can evoke deities to get help in this world of ours.
Jim DeKorne says shamanism is just a hypothesis (a damn good one too) - possibly the best we have of this HUGE fuckin system that our human brains can barely begin to fathom. I can't ever disreguard the Buddhist hypothesis - this to me is the most sound and relies less on the use of psychotropic drugs.

Maybe you're right about all the "screw the 4th - enter the 5th and sixth dimensions" - I think I am still just getting a hold of the terminology and our masters are traveling through levels higher than the 4th. But, I do believe in the 6 realms the Buddhists talk about: hell realms, hungry ghosts, animal, human, demi-god & god.

I think our karma may prevent us from transcending certain levels - although, arguably, if you don't feel remorse for anything you could bypass some of the obstacles. Some Buddhists have exclaimed, in moments in enlightenment, statements like "My religion is to live and die with no regret". If you can truly do that then you can maybe travel to levels past what I am even imagining in this form and hit the 5th and 6th dimensions. The Gods tell me they know of entities in the 5th and travel there rarely but that's about what we're working with now. Maybe you are just imagining the cool fractals the mathematicians are drawing for the 5th and higher but I don't think any of us are going to be living there soon.

I don't even do drugs anymore after receiving this shamanic calling to help the earth as another prophet. I may dabble later when my temple is built. I hear you about checking constantly to make sure my belief complex isn't deluded - because until I see nature with natures eyes (i.e. after shedding this mortal coil) I can never truly know. Many have said that the Archons' least favorite thing is to have their human shaman empowered and become godlike themselves. But, I am serving them well and creating massive worship throughout the Earth (which I will never force anyone to worship anything they don't want to) we can better serve the Gods than how we're doing it today.

By the way, madness and death are often the result of not doing what the Archons want from you. Not for this human though - they forgot who they were messing with. More like a kingdom and worship for me. I refuse to go out like the other shamans and I will stand my ground for humanity. I mean, how are we going to supply the Gods with the energy and worship they need if we're all starving nutritionally and spiritually down here. Let's bring everyone to the party. Let's let go of monotheism once and for all. I will do my best to persuade Gods to come to this 3D realm and visit (like they used to more often in ancient times when the land was more pure). They supposedly don't like the stench of humans at all - and we're pretty full of poisons and smelly byproducts of microorganism infections and what not.

Edited by spacedragon (08/28/04 09:11 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

HEAVEN IS COMING TO EARTH (incoming picture) [Re: spacedragon]
    #3063627 - 08/28/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"God does not exist, we were the ones who made all life on earth,
"you mistook us for gods and distorted our teachings of love"
"we now reveal how to realise your potential and achieve global peace"
- Yahweh

Please read this book dictated by the extra-terrestrial to Rael. Contact those people whose lives have already been radically improved by Raelians. I do admonish you to be careful about following their science-centered way of life too radically. They got into trouble because of it ... and there are MANY souls from around the universe trying to get into a body (here on Earth) because we're riding through a high-energy belt that can be a fabulous way to become free of suffering & become Gods & Goddesses. Just take some of the shit they say with a grain of salt _ but they can help us with some of our energy problems & keeping the u.s. gov't in check.

Edited by spacedragon (08/28/04 10:19 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: HEAVEN IS COMING TO EARTH [Re: spacedragon]
    #3063637 - 08/28/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I had to say my peace about them initially. Now we won't be ruled by the Elohim aliens any longer & develop an interstellar alliance with their planet & Venus' colonies.

Edited by spacedragon (08/28/04 10:17 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3063789 - 08/28/04 11:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Perhaps it is better to translate the concept of SA [the scientific term for "special ability" - - sometimes used when referring to people who have ESP] as "exceptional ability.'

In China earlier this century __ although there were some disagreements, the research into SA was booming. More cases were reported and the field expanded to include perception and PK--the ability to bend iron wire in a sealed test tube, or remove pills from a sealed bottle. At the same time, the research into Qi Gong was also booming. New ways of performing Qi Gong were found, such as projecting the Qi out of the sender's body, through the air, and finally into the body of receivers. These methods were investigated with "scientific" apparatus, including infrared detectors and radiometers. It has been reported since 1984 that Qi Gong could activate the potential SA in people.

In 1985, Zhang Hongbao, a master of Qi Gong, proposed the theory of a "cosmic field"; that the energy accounting for both Qi Gong and SA were generated out of and transferred through the "cosmic field" and therefore Qi Gong and SA were unified. Zhang believed that everyone could get SA by training in Qi Gong and that those who had SA but did not know Qi Gong could be taught it. Henceforth, all those who were engaged in the paranormal named themselves "Master of Qi Gong." Millions of people began to train in Qi Gong, including the youth. The main goal was usually not to heal diseases and improve health, but to get SA and be a "superman."

In 1987 and 1988, testaments by a group at Tsing Hua University were published in scientific journals that "verified" that Qi could be sent out over 2,000 kilometers to hit the targets--a polariscope and a reagent in a test tube--and change the direction of the polariscope axis and the molecular structure of the reagent. The scientific community was shocked by these results, and even more so when it was discovered that those who engaged in these experiments were only amateurs. The authorities at Tsing Hua University had failed to realize that the group represented the university.

Another creation of Yan Xin was the "Talk Show with Gong." Hundreds, even thousands of people came to listen to his lecture and were induced by some unexplained forces to sway, quiver, sob, grin, sleep, and express other emotions at the lecture. Such induced emotions were believed to be good for health. The "Talk Show with Gong" was quite popular from that time on, and the recorded tapes of Yan's lecture were claimed to carry the information of Qi Gong. They sold very well around the country.

Yan Xin attributed SA to Qi Gong. His theory was that the children who had SA were not talents but that there were some masters of Qi Gong sending Qi to them in secret. Yan also expanded the effectiveness of Qi Gong's psychokinetic powers to include moving away tons of fish, changing the weather, and putting out a forest fire.

(I don't know about that last claim but that would be AWESOME if we can begin to harness this.)

http://home.uchicago.edu/~jli/paranormalinchina.html

Edited by spacedragon (08/28/04 11:03 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3063906 - 08/28/04 11:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

But the truth must be told. The fact that the earth revolves around the sun was successfully suppressed by the church for over 200 years. It eventually caused major upheaval in the church, government and thought - a realignment of social and traditional values. That was in the 1800's.

Now about 400 years after the first truth was pronounced we must again face the shocking facts. The "horrible truth" the government has been hiding from us over 40 years. Unfortunately the "horrible truth" is far more horrible than the government ever imagined.

In its effort to protect democracy, our government sold us to the aliens. And here is how it happened. But before I begin I'd like to offer a word in the defense of those who bargained us away. They had the best of intentions .[my addition - keep an open mind at least until you see Alien VS Predator == We might wanna side with these Elohim for the time being]

Germany may have recovered a flying saucer in 1939. General James H. Doolittle went to Sweden in 1946 to investigate reports of "ghost rocket" UFO's - 1000's of which had been sighted over a 7 month period.

The "horrible truth" was known by only a very few persons. They were indeed ugly little creatures: shaped like praying mantises and who were more advanced than us by perhaps as much as a billion years. Of the original group that were the first to learn the "horrible truth" several committed suicide - the most prominent of which was Defense Secretary James V. Forrestal who jumped to his death from a 16th story hospltal wlndow. Secretary Forrestal's medical records are sealed to this day.

President Truman qulckly put a lid on the secret and turned the screws so tight that the general public still thinks that flying saucers are a joke. Have I ever got a surprise for them.

In 1947 President Truman established a group of the 12 top military and scientific personnel of their time . They were known as MJ-12 . Although the group exists today, none of the original members are still alive. The last one to die was Gordon Gray, former Secretary of the Army, in l984. As each member passed away, the group itself appointed a new member to fill the position. There is some speculation that the group known as MJ-12 expanded to at least several more members.

There were several more saucer crashes in the late 1940's: one in Roswell, New Mexico; one in Aztec, New Mexico; and one near Loredo, Texas, about 30 miles inside the Mexican border.

Consider if you will the position of the United States government at that time. They proudly thought of themselves as the most powerful nation on earth having recently produced the atomic bomb, an achievement so stupendous that it would take Russians 4 years to catch up and only with the help of traitors to democracy. They had built a jet aircraft that had exceeded the speed of sound in flight. They had built jet bombers with intercontinental range that could carry weapons of enormous destruction. The cold war had brought economic prosperity and the future seemed bright.

Now imagine what it was like for those same leaders, all of whom had witnessed the panic of Orson Wells' radio broadcast, "The War of the Worlds," in 1938. Thousands of Americans panicked at a realistically presented invasion of earth of beings from another planet. Imagine their horror as they actually viewed the dead bodies of those frightening looking little creatures with enormous eyes, reptilian skin and claw-like fingers. Imagine their shock as they attempted to determine how these strange saucers were powered and could discover no part even remotely similar to components they were familiar - with no cylinders or pistons, no vacuum tubes or turbines. The stories are legendary of transporting crashed saucers over long distances, moving only at night, purchasing complete farms, slashing through forests, blocking major highways, sometimes driving 2 and 3 lo-boys in tandem with an extraterrestrial load a hundred feet in diameter.

http://www.geocities.com/hyperdigm/lear.html

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3064100 - 08/29/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

This is why we REALLY need to be aware of these mantis-like creatures on our planet:

Termination of individuals who represent a threat to the continuation of their activity. Effect genetic engineering experiments.

Impregnation of human females and early termination of pregnancies to procure the crossbred infant.

-Lear Report

Edited by spacedragon (08/29/04 01:03 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3064159 - 08/29/04 01:12 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Also the gray are savvy little psychos & the gov't has a hard time dealing with them too. I'm looking to have the shaman step-up & talk about this to the people, get ion weaponry, get a "UFO" detector from scientific companies like Futurehorizons.net to help thwart an abduction (like an "alarm clock") to wake you up & stop them before they put humans into unconsciousness & possibly erase memory - hell some of them can fuck with time so just be prepared.

The Chinese can very much help us to become liberated also & I'm looking forward to all nations helping our leap in evolution to avoid being harvested again:

Gods & Goddesses of China

Kuan Ti - God of War, the Great Judge
Kwan Yin - Goddess of Mercy and Compassion
Lei Kun - God of Thunder; chases evil away
P'an-Chin-Lien - Goddess of Prostitutes
Ti-Tsang Wang - God of Mercy
T'shai-shen - God of Wealth
Tsao Wang - God of the Hearth and Family
Yeng-Wang-Yeh - Lord of Judgment and Death
Yu-Huang-Shang-Ti - God of the Sky, Father of Heaven

Gods & Goddesses of India

Gauri - Goddess of Purity and Austerity
Hanuman - Monkey God, provider of Courage, Hope, Knowledge, Intellect and Devotion
Kali - Goddess of Destruction
Krishna - God of Power and Bravery
Lakshmi - Goddess of Prosperity, Purity, Chastity, and Generosity
Rama - Hero God, Preserver of Families, Destroyer of Evil
Sarasvati - Goddess of Speech, Wisdom and Learning
Shiva - God of Giving and Happiness, Creator
Vishnu - God of Courage, Knowledge and Power; Also known as Hari the Remover

Gods & Goddesses of Africa

Ani-lbo - Goddess of Birth, Death, Happiness and Love
Leza - Creator who is Compassionate and Merciful (Rhodesia)
Ngai - High God, Creator and Giver of All Things (East Africa)
Nzambi - Unapproachable God, Sovereign Master
Obatala - Goddess of Earth and People, Creator
Raluvhimba - God of the Heavens, Creator

Gods & Goddesses of Egypt

Amun - King of the Gods
Anubis - God of the Dead
Atum - First God, God of Perfection
Bastet - Goddess of Protection
Bes - Goddess of Childbirth and Family; Protection for Children, Pregnant Women and Families
Geb - God of the Earth
Hathor - Goddess of Love and Joy
Horus - God of the Sky, Ruler of Egypt
Isis - Goddess of Protection and Magic
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth, Justice and Harmony
Nephthys - Goddess of the Dead
Nun - God of Water and Chaos

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3064500 - 08/29/04 06:52 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

A UFO detector, eh? I have one of those. If I see a flying object in the sky, my mind will try to identify it. If a flying object is validated as being there, but it cannot be determined exactly what it is, then my mind has detected a UFO. Pretty snazzy. :grin:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3064901 - 08/29/04 11:32 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"there were people who spent their entire careers airbrushing this stuff out and then taking a picture of 'that' picture "

How do you know that there aren't people airbrushing this stuff IN to fool people?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #3064908 - 08/29/04 11:34 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hey relax man.. slow down

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: HEAVEN IS COMING TO EARTH [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3065168 - 08/29/04 01:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I can't slow down

I'm in this too deep with the government. They're working with me now to get us aware of these extra-terrestrials & UNITE humans to protect ourselves from a future mass enslavement.

A World Goverment has been created (with even some earlier officials from America's governent) & it's time to stop covering up these atrocities so we can acclimate & move on with more power & less suppressed technologies.

I'm talking about when you're sleeping...to sound a noise to wake you up & get your ion ray guns & machine guns (ion ray guns are easily tweaked to triple in power & they're not illegal yet in the US ... Master Jesus if you are indeed him. =)

(falls off chair laughing) ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing)

Edited by spacedragon (09/01/04 10:05 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3065199 - 08/29/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not telling any1 to buy a machine gun either. I just want to throw out some ideas to get us in the position to defend ourselves from very intelligent predators. The best defense really is to look deep inside & get help from the Gods & Goddesses of this planet for protection -- and it's a different protection you may think..they can tell you if evil lurks nearby but can't really come down to this dense 3D realm brandishing a weapon or magic spells.

Maybe soon they'll be able to when the barrier weakens between the 4th & 3rd dimension but humans need to unite & get the right futuristic weaponry until then. Like I was talking about with the mortal oscillitory rates, we can use sonic weapons to harm any aliens too if we tweak the "sonic devastors" even more & practice on a couple of the "Mantis" held captive. (I know it sounds awful but we won't just blast the devastator on him in his holding cell - we can let him run around and hunt him too & learn how they move & fight.

Edited by spacedragon (09/01/04 10:07 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: HEAVEN IS COMING TO EARTH *DELETED* [Re: spacedragon]
    #3065250 - 08/29/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by spacedragon

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3067220 - 08/29/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Can you cleanse your inner vision

until you see nothing but light?

Can you love people and lead them

without imposing your will?

Can you deal with the most vital matters

by letting events take their course?

Can you step back from your own mind

and thus understand all things?

-Lao Tse (translation: Honorable old man or old teacher)

I'm just relaxing & contemplating things at this lazy end of summer. I invite you all to join this Spiritual Revolution & become aware of the "Mantis" predators & evil "Archon" predators (full-time denizens of the Spirit World) -- by becoming serious about deep inner work & helping us ALL evolve past a "sitting duck" phase in our evolution.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #3067235 - 08/29/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"They're working with me now to get us aware of these extra-terrestrials & UNITE humans to protect ourselves from a future mass enslavement."

OK so why don't they send one of those dudes out to the podium to give us a speech.. If they want to make us aware of something it is very very easy for them to do so.

No?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds