Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Next > | Last >
Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
IGNORANCE, AVERSION & ATTACHMENT (THE 3 CAUSES OF SUFFERING) [Re: egghead1]
    #3910478 - 03/13/05 04:32 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

The former U.S. Military Captain John Lear revealed a number of photo's showing alien recovery programs that took place in the southwestern part of the United States. They did not give a location name but they did give grid coordinates for that area.

The photos dealt with special teams that were called in to recover a crashed UFO. It also dealt with alien bodies and autopsy reports, autopsy type photographs, high quality, color 8 x 10, 5 x 7's.

Photo number 1 showed an alien being on an autopsy table which is
a metal table with runnels and traps underneath to trap fluid and
feces. Body appeared to be a little short of 4 feet. Table about
7 foot. No clothing on body, no genitalia [sounds like egghead from previous post], body completely
heterous, head was a rounded cranium, slightly enlarged, eyes
almond shaped, slits where nose would be, extremely small mouth,
receding chin line, holes where ears would be.

Photo was taken at angle, side view, looking at body from 45 degree elevation, left hand was visible, head was facing to left, body was right to left (head on right, feet on left), eyes were closed appeared to be oriental-looking and almond shaped, left hand slightly longer
than normal, wrist coming down just about 2 to 3 inches above the
knees. Wrist appeared to be articulated in a fashion that allowed
a double joint with 3 digit fingers. Wrist was very slender.
There was no thumb. A palm was almost non-existent. The three
fingers were direct extension from the wrist.

Color of the skin was a bluish gray, dark bluish gray. At base of
the body there was a darker color, indicating body was dead for
some time. Body fluids or blood had settled to base of body. This
indicated that body had been examined before beginning autopsy.

Pictures showed beginning stages of autopsy, following standard
procedure, body was slit from crouch to just under chin and green
viscous liquid was in evidence. There were internal organs but
these could not be identified. Photos thereafter concerned
specific areas of internal organs of what appeared as small
cluster of multi-valve heart or at least two hearts within the
cadaver. No accurate description of autopsy report or what was
found with corpse accompanying photos. Indications that there was
no stomach or digestive tract per se. Later analysis showed that
fluid within the body was chloropyhyl based liquid which
apparently dealt with photosynthesis or similar process. The
report theorized that nourishment was taken in through mouth,
however since there was no digestive tract or anything of this
nature, the waste products were excreted through skin.

One section of the report did specify that cadavers were
extremely odorous, but this could be accounted for by either
deterioration or a number of things, but theory was that waste
was excreted through pores of skin. They could only theorize in
report because there was no xenobiology.

A report by Dr. J. Allen Hynek was recalled vividly which
indicated that he had also studied the information provided by
this particular case and that he felt that it was indeed a
genuine UFO capture and subsequently the alien was part of UFO.
Dr. Hynek was non-committal but did however sign the report. Also
indicated in the report that he did not view the bodies
personally, but viewed photographs and accompanying reports from
autopsies."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3910483 - 03/13/05 04:50 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

We are destroying ourselves instead of creating universes.

Many sentient beings in the universe know of this power..because the universe is abuzz with consciousness. Our cosmic neighbors tell us that all of the planets in our solar system have life on it in one form or another.

-D R A G O N

The only difference between our two planets is that planet Aion in the Galaxy Andromeda did not experience a great cataclysm, as Earth did 11,500 years ago. Aion's is the size of Earth and it's inhabitants are devoid of collective trauma, and all the higher dimensions freely enhance its biology.

Aion directs its cultures with cosmic sound and light codes by using sacred science. In Andromeda there is no splitting or separation from God, while in the Milky Way, as we near the end of the Mayan calendar, we cannot remember Gaia's biological codes.

There are now those who work w/the Galactic Federation to transmute Earth's biology -- experiencing Earth's ascension and nine dimensions opening simultaneously in 3D.

Those who do not cherish life are experiencing the Apocalypse.

Meditation enables us to link our mind with the Universal Mind, so that we can tap into the limitless wisdom of the cosmos. Inspiration, insight and creativity are enhanced. Indeed, all the great works of art, science and philosophy were produced in a meditative state of mind.

In Taoist chi kung terminology, the advanced stage of chi kung attainment is called "training of the spirit to return to the cosmos". It means that our spirit is so pure and well developed that we, in our spirit, have liberated ourselves from our personal, individualized limitations and that we are no longer restricted by the everyday constructs of time and space. This is the Taoist attainment of immortality! But long before this spiritual fulfilment, the adept would have developed many special extraordinary abilites.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: IGNORANCE, AVERSION & ATTACHMENT (THE 3 CAUSES OF SUFFERING) [Re: spacedragon]
    #3910494 - 03/13/05 05:11 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

You should make a movie, your imagination is so eloborate, i bet it would be awesome, of course the special effects bill would be quite high. :grin:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3910501 - 03/13/05 05:21 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Hehe thanks. I recommend Constantine while it's still in theaters and a good renter would be Alien vs. Predator if you didn't see it in the movies -- speakin of great effects.

My fiance also makes me watch Sofia Lauren and other foreign movies to get more culture although I've been around the world plenty of times.

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: IGNORANCE, AVERSION & ATTACHMENT (THE 3 CAUSES OF SUFFERING) [Re: spacedragon]
    #3910623 - 03/13/05 07:11 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

woah Alien vs predator was the biggest dissappointment ever

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Re: IGNORANCE, AVERSION & ATTACHMENT (THE 3 CAUSES OF SUFFERING) [Re: NariusFractal]
    #3910625 - 03/13/05 07:13 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

I really enjoyed that movie.

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

WORLD LEADER , KING ADAM , PHAROAH [Re: egghead1]
    #3921448 - 03/15/05 02:49 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

You?re right about the second part Rill The Lorx. I?m not the Devil. I am the King of Earth, however, and people will either make my ?nice? list or
my freakin ?shit? list.

Do you understand? I?m talking to officials all the way up to the presidents and kings of this Earth?s 7 continents. The Galactic Federation finds me refreshing to witness a planet's leader unbound by archaic rules and restraints and following Tao (The Way) or the essence of life.

I?m also in power of the U.N. and the U.S. Government as a result of my mind-control ? for people just logging in. Yes, they do get upset at some statements from time to time but their transgressions against me have far superceeded anything I?ve done to them. I?ve got them in a ?headlock? of sorts and they won?t arrest me, while I won?t spill their worst secrets revealed through mind-reading and mind-tapping sessions. You have a link back to them through the phone/internet connection to use white or black magick.

Hey, they did it first to me and I returned the favor in kind with some disease and black magick.

The Galactic Federation is backing me up as well as the United States of America while we end all wars around the globe and unify to deal with the changes as these gods and angels step down to our dimensions (and many of Earth?s brave humans step-up.)

To the people of these message boards who have many connections: Support me financially (by PM?ing me and offering $200) and you will be benefitted with ionic, sonic, and nuclear weapons when you get a private team in outer space closer to 2012. You will be repaid a thousand-fold while we harness these more effective and helpful space arms to point at malevolent cosmic visitors ? not at ourselves. Support me militarily and you will not regret it.

You won?t make my shit list if you don?t attack or slander me. Getting on the list is by serious shit like initiating group chanting and dark magick against me or building arms against the World Leader?s Government (a separate entity from the Global Elite?s racist and fascist group thingie called the New World Order.)

~
Can the OBEer be seen as an apparition?

Many different apparitions have been recorded over the years, but one type that is very interesting is when a living person is having an OBE (Out-of-Body Experience) and simultaneously appears to someone else as an apparition.

There are many cases of this kind and Celia Green discusses the similarities between apparitions in general and the asomatic body perceived by OBEers. Green?s definition of an OBE is an experience is defined as follows ??one in which the objects of perception are apparently organized in such a way that the observer seems to himself to be observing them from a point of view which is not coincident with his physical body.?

Of course, we?ve heard of apparitions of deceased persons - some of which have been recorded by witnesses ? by people who did not know the deceased in life. Typical features of these phenomena are a mysterious light illuminating the darkness, the white double?also, their inability to affect material objects has been witnessed. We shouldn?t, however, underestimate the apparitions? and spirit-gods? ability to enter and effect our mind ? although they cannot throw a butcher?s knife at us (without a 3D puppet around that is); their psychic and mental manipulations, including lying, can be just as dangerous. So, they cannot lift heavy objects or physically wrestle, but they can curse or manipulate the body/mind to become sick or psychologically cursed (which does then become the arena of bodily manipulation or harm). So, I?m not ruling out the spirit-gods ability to intensely affect 3D.

It?s mostly aliens that are entering through dimensional ?walls? to visit and study our realm. More and more, as the vibrations of our planet enter higher frequencies, Gods, angels, and demons will be seen and encountered more often as well as extremely intelligent spacecraft joyriding in our night skies with my permission from the Galactic Federation. This airspace will not get out of control. I?m working with the U.S., British, Italian, French, etc.. and other U.N. Nations to brief them on which aliens are to be allowed anywhere near our world. We need to remain primarily undisturbed while we end all wars and heal fully from the collective trauma 11,500 years ago and re-enter the cosmos as a Galactic Civilization.

Back then, we were Gods and Goddesses ? and we are hard-wired to become multi-dimensional photon light masters again. It?s so easy to travel w/spaceships when we encounter this photon belt fully in 2012 ? So, for people who feel the task of becoming a Spiritual Master in 7 years is daunting, we?ll have super cool adventure ships, new planets, and jobs for you all over the galaxy. New worlds are being discovered daily and new resources to be mined at Saturn?s rings and Mars have been found to end our reliance on fossil fuels and the illuminati?s bloody wars.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

WORLD LEADER , KING ADAM , PHAROAH [Re: spacedragon]
    #3921496 - 03/15/05 02:59 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

WORLD T'AI CHI DAY

On April 24th, beginning in Earth's earliest time zone, millions of people worldwide will practice T'ai Chi & Qigong at 10am in order to send a healing wave of energy around the world. More and more people are becoming aware of the profound health benefits of T'ai Chi and Qigong. World T'ai Chi Day helps to promote and celebrate a healthier and more peaceful world!

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3921568 - 03/15/05 03:16 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Reguarding World T'ai Chi day:

Nothing I mention is mandatory save for the emperor tax and sending me your virgin daughters.

p.s I was just joking about the daughters (unless you want to really make my nice list) and they don't have to be virgins. There are plenty of other ways to make the nice list because you will need to watch out when my power becomes complete. I have no qualms with the Jesus Clone's army. I do not wish to fight anything but the pyramid machine that's out of control and keeps humans enslaved.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Re: WORLD LEADER , KING ADAM , PHAROAH [Re: spacedragon]
    #3921577 - 03/15/05 03:18 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Are you going to make that movie i suggested, after all you are the Emporer of the Earth, and as such have access to unlimited fuunds, no?

--------------------

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

WORLD LEADER , KING ADAM , PHAROAH [Re: egghead1]
    #3923955 - 03/16/05 12:18 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

OK, so I almost fired the whole staff of the White House and got rid of the main U.N. officials. The Federation of Orion asked if I really wanted to do this. When I thought about it: some of these Feds risked their lives for me? and many of the government agents had discovered the real ancient evil of the Illuminati and Free Masons that entices presidents in the corridors of Washington D.C.. As I said before, wherever the Bush family goes a satanic pedophile ring is sure to follow. It?s getting disasterous in the White House and I had to do something or this ?all-seeing pyramid eye? would have eventually engulfed even the Feds and cult members that perpetuated this evil. We are destroying our world and our environment and I?m speaking from a uniquely lucid angle of balance and unbridled power.

I?m not interested in leading Earth for just fame or glory. I want all the people of the planet to be free and unhindered by ?missionary? ignorance. Oftentimes, the Gods who demand your unquestioning worship are only out for themselves and the shaman avatars and followers are cast aside like rag dolls.

Question even me. We?re hungry after millenia of this world in chaos and servitude to indifferently playful aliens. I?m saying worship anything or any religion. Even the owl God that your former New World Order members conjure in ceremonies. Conjure Gods and Goddesses. Live Free. Die and Live with no regret. My Taoist and Buddhist religion is to live and die with no regret. If you can truly do that you will become a higher-dimensional God and defeat death. If you can?t make it in 3D, you?ll have an even harder time in Multi-D.

I spit on their owl God personally. Be Free. The power is going to be back in the hands of the people. It?s pretty much a victory in the psychedelic mushroom and marijuana arena: We?ve won as far as buds and ?shrooms everlasting because they will grow always now with the High in the Sky Method. The writer Robert Bunch (which is a pseudonym) and your World Leader have brought to you a way to crash the drug war. It?s party time and I declare that if Bush doesn?t send more troops to help with the tidal wave tragedy, he should be impeached. And, more importantly, if he tries to re-enlist the draft we should simply burn the white house. Chances are great that he?ll be vacationing elsewhere and not doing a thing for your deficit while the flames engulf that decadent house that?s been filled with call-boys, call-girls, and scary-looking skanks i.e Jennifer Flowers. We should have been compensated and apologized to for having to look at Flowers and hear Monica and now Condolizza Rice wants to kiss Bush and gross motherfuckers out. If you want to see a real black woman.. Check my fiance or some ex-girlfriends? Gorgeous. I say forget the PDA if you?re not bangin? or keep it to a dark club where no one can see you.

I dated mostly white women growing up but a horny 38-year old (in her hormonal prime, baby) asian woman in Hawai?i couldn?t be passed up while I lived there. By the way, my house and surrounding land has been declared the World?s Capital and is run as a separate country similar to the Vatican being separate from Italy. This is because I am your World Leader; and it would be a mistake for anyone else to try this declaration of living. Your home will still be visited and searched if you decide to take your country?s laws into your own hands after reading this.

Spiritual Warrior Tournaments

I?m preparing for the World Leader?s Official Spiritual Warrior Tournament. This tournament will be held at the end of my 4 year term (about 3 and a quarter years). I will go on to become World Leader again for another 4 years if I am not bested in the tournament which includes:

Sparring / Artistic form (Kata) competition - Western and Eastern fighting styles.

Qigong / Chi Gung (Energy Work) competition. i.e. steady healing frequencies emitted from palm and recorded & summoning martial power for recorded hits on an electronic pad.

Artistic show-casing. i.e writing samples, calligraphy, web design, poetry, rap, guitar, rock, drums; driving with NOS at heart-pounding speeds in a way that impresses my disciples.

Jumping & Levitation contest (includes ancient techniques of walking on rice paper, standing on balloons without breaking them), and try to enjoy the fire-walking at the night?s banquet.)

It will be a 2-day tournament and by invitation to compete only. There will be thousands of seats to watch though and aired on tv. The Spiritual Warriors, Healing Masters, Musicians, Political Science or International Relations students, Poets, etc?all are possibly going to compete against me in this tournament. You can have no fighting skills and still have a good chance if you score well in other categories. If I win, I will become World Leader & Emperor for another 4 years.

We could consider some more ?X games? and ?Gladiator-esque? events for the Olympics. Or an alternative ?X-Olympics.? I love the Olympics and feel it?s a great way to bring nations together. The competitors train very hard and we need to keep these festivities as this shift in power occurs. The Elohim have more deadly and fast-paced games where the warrior often are crippled or die. They tell us that is does help to thwart bloody wars and the humanoid instinct to conquer. Their planet?s world peace was facilitated by having these tournaments and competitions that the competitors signed death-waiving forms (they were often resurrected anyway - although they are mainly cyborgs and microchip-programmed androids at this point in their evolution.) Resurrection is easier for them than for our monks who summon and rarely get the spirit back to the body. The Elohim way is not superior with their microchips. We could just use their advice for world peace, advanced healing devices, and safer nuclear technologies.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3924030 - 03/16/05 12:38 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I do not wish to fight anything but the pyramid machine that's out of control and keeps humans enslaved.

-Spacedragon

Reply on another message board

Quote:

Word to that!

The illuminati is going down!

...but I was wonderin oh mighty space dragon, besides your metaphysical blabber, what proof do you have that YOU are the reigning supreme emperor of this realm?

-

I simply would have been dead by now if the u.s. government had followed through with any of their plans to silence me. I am what's called a whistle-blower who's tearing the system down with others even if it will cost us our life. I discovered a good position as World Leader and created an enveloping kingdom that claims all the royalty and continents of the planet as part of my majestic kingdom!

Also, I?m proficient in political, healing, and martial arts as well as working continously at developing Bodhi Citta. Those Tibetan concepts are personal beliefs and my religion will not interfere with my political decisions concerning science; and especially in the areas of abortion, stem cell research, nuclear energy and weaponry, cloning and much more. I will not change the system too fast for it?s ?chassis? to handle and will introduce laws at a pace that will help this world rebalance itself.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3924085 - 03/16/05 01:00 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I?m here to achieve peace and divinity with this kingdom.

The Pleiadian Goddess Satya calls the shots for those multi-dimensional humanoids and they are the Keepers of the 5th dimension:

They warn us about visualizing a personification of God as human figure with white hair in the clouds etc... Personifying the Light is the main reason people never experience epinoia, or direct revelation through the Light. For example, the Secret book of John tells a story to show that many people mistook the Elohim Leader named Yahweh for God. Yahweh was a jealous demi-god who did not know the blessed one - Mother-Father God. So when Adam and Eve experienced the Light - epinoia - he punished them and cursed Earth. Elaine Pagels, Beyond Belief, 166

We humans are the Keepers of 3D and chosen circulators of the divine.

Many of Earth's humans channel the Pleiadian teachings and, reguarding David Icke, some spiritual masters do endorse his research and concepts save for one perspective of reptilian energy in humans: Reptiles, such as snakes and turtles, are wonderful 3D animals. The cold-blooded, serpent-like force that seems to rule most people who abuse power is a 4D malevolent force that distorts human behavior when creativity is suppressed. People do not become reptiles in 3D, according to the Pleiadians; rather, the malevolent force rules their lives, such as can be seen with the Hanoverian Royals of England and their distant American cousins, the Bushes.

After using manifestation techniques for many years, Barbara Hand Clow believes the medulla oblongata is the most powerful gravity center in our bodies. Using it as a television screen communicates our requests to all nine dimensions. And our third eyes are where we can visualize most powerfully.
Manifestation: Using mental tecniques to make images of things in order to cause them to appear in 3D.

Mayan Calendar: The calendar that begins in 3125 B.C. and ends in 2012 A.D., which is the operating manual for human evolution during its phase.

Spiritual Messages: Impulses that come through our feelings that contain information from other dimensions.

_
The confirmation of the black hole in the center of the Milky Way came in late 2002. Astronomers using the Chandra X-ray telescope made images "show it is starved...compared to other black holes in other galaxies." The Milky Way black hole spends most of its time emitting X-rays about equal to the energy of our Sun. Yet, "at least once a day the black hole suddenly flares, erupting with X-ray bursts 10 to 45 times more powerful than all the Sun's energy." No other supermassive black hole has exibited this behavior, and the black hole may be starved for energy because "nearby explosions in the past have blown away most of the gas and dust that would feed the black hole."

Paul Recer, "Telescope Spots Supermassive Black Hole, " Miami Herald, January 7, 2003, 8A

Anyway, the black hole of the Milky Way has these enormous jets of photon light that shoot out of it and we'll be riding through the light soon -- quite possibly entering the Black Hole as a biological singularity in 2012 and emerging into a new universe or another area of our Galaxy as a "White Hole."

Important Definitions:

Configurations of Platonia: The geometric structures of the 6-dimensional realm that correspond to Plato's ideals.

Conscious: Totally present in 3D with the ability to detect, learn from, and be guided by higher-dimensional intelligence.

Conjuring: Using energy techniques on specific persons or groups.

Elite, Global Elite: The evil power group behind the military-industrial-energy-pharmaceutical-governmental complex.

Fleecing: A technique used by the Elite to collapse pyramid systems in a way that enables them to take out the profits to set up a new pyramid system; the collapse of Enron in 2001 is an example.

Fibonacci Spiral: The spiral that is determined by the Golden Mean or phi, which is the basis of materialization.

First Dimension (1D) : The iron core crystal in the center of Earth.

Archetypes: Thoughtforms that shape reality, which may have existed before reality manifested and may even have precipitated reality; the primordial ideas.

Cellular Memory: The memory of all experiences that is light-encoded in our cells.

Keeper: Beings who keep dimensions in form.

Annunaki: Sumerian gods from Nibiru; and who are the Keepers of 4D.

Elementals: Radioactive, chemical, mineral, viral, and bacterial intelligences that maintain 2D and sometimes exist in 3D. The elementals are the Keepers of 2D.

Fifth Dimension (5D) : The realm of love held in form by the Pleiadians that expresses the energy of the whole universe.

Enchantment: Using sound (chanting) and sacred geography to bridge earth and sky (in contrast, Washington D.C. contains dark, satanic patterns to block these natural flows with their monuments and geographical placement of structures.)

Fourth Dimension (4D) : The realm of the human collective mind and feelings.

Biological Singularity: When the codes of the Earth's species pass through the black hole to birth a new world of life in the Galaxy, according to the Pleiadians.

Brain Synchronization: The state of our brain when we have no fear, our crown chakras are open, and there is a balanced flow of energy between the left and right sides.

Chakras: Energy Centers in our bodies that resonate with feelings and subtle energy fields.

Collective Mind, World, or Realm: The amalgam of individual thoughts and feelings that melds and weaves archetypal patterns, and into which everyone is plugged.

Chaotic Attractors: Advanced forms of order that seem to be in the future and influence less organized states.

Eighth Dimension (8D) : The realm of the Divine Mind imaged at the organizational level, as run by the Galactic Federation. Orion is the Keeper of 8D.

Octaves: Sequences of eight notes where the notes that open each octave resonate with each other, such as middle C to higher or lower C on the piano, because the frequencies are doubled. (using this framework it is easier to visualize the vibrations and frequencies of the higher dimensions as "octaves" of extremely high vibrations of light. Light can travel 300X faster than 186,000 mps.)

Gamma Rays: Very high-frequency waves that come out of black holes.

Gaia: The spirit and ecosystems of Earth.

Photon Band: A band of light (photons) that our solar system is entering and that is accelerating human consciousness.

~

THREE SECRETS REINFORCEMENT

This is a ritual way of gaining strength. The Three Secrets involves an active blessing that combines three mystical ingredients: body, speech, and mind.

(1) BODY: These are ritual gestures (mudra) -- mostly using a hand or hands in poses often seen in pictures of the Buddha -- to express intentions or feelings. In everyday life, a mother might raise her hand to warn or scold her child. We shake hands to express friendship. These are common examples of expressive body language. A mudra is a silent invocation by the body. The Blessing Mudra is used for blessings, offerings, and paying the highest homage. The Heart Mudra calms the mind and heart. Men traditionally use their left and women their right hands; for highest results, use the reverse.

(2) SPEECH: These are chants conducted initially to recite mantras that have a beneficient influence. For example:

The Six True Words: Om ma ni pad me hum.

(3) MIND: More important than body and speech are our conscious intentions, which are expressed in our thoughts. These can range from a wish or prayer to a powerful visualization to help either the self or others. For example, if a man is ill, he might visualize a movie-like scenerio of his recovery process from sickness to healing to finally getting well.

WIND-WATER (Feng Shui) TIPS
also referred to as Geomancy

If you feel you inhabit an ill-fortuned place, Black Hat sect feng shui has a cure called "sealing the door": Place one teaspoon of realgar in a bowl (a red-orangish mineral consisting of arsenic sulfide), add drops of strong liquor totaling your age plus one, mix with your middle finger. Dot the inside of the bedroom door, house entrance, side and back doors, even the garage door, and then reinforce with the Three Secrets previously mentioned. Flick the remaining mixture around the centers of rooms and reinforce again with the Three Secrets. This cure also can be used to avoid robberies.

HOUSEWARMING

Whether a house has good or bad luck, the new occupant is advised to perform a mystical form of housewarming to establish ownership:

Place nine skins of oranges, lemons, or limes in a bowl. Fill the bowl with water and flick the citrus water all around (with wall-to-wall carpeting use an atomizer) cleansing the place of bad ch'i and bad luck. On moving in, buy a new bed and sheets to get a fresh start.

With businesses, consecration is also important. The Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank always stage lion dances when opening a branch -- even at their branches in New York.

Black Hat Sect
An unorthodox sect of Tibetan Tantric Buddhism that in China mixes Tibetan Buddhism and Tibetan Bon with indigenous Chinese beliefs and practices. It combines religious and philosophical Taoism, Confucianism, folk cures and customs, and Feng Shui.

BON is the indigenous religion of Tibet, with origins dating back long before the introduction of Buddhism into that country during the 8th century C.E. Even though Bon incorporated many Buddhist elements, it continued to evolve into a distinct tradition with its own faith and doctrinal independence. In 1991, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, who has great respect for the Bon religion, acknowledged that it is among the five major teaching lineages of Tibet.

____
{If interested:}
Take a deep breath to calm your mind. Press your palms together as if praying. Visualize a Buddha image - or any Deity will do - that sits above your head. The God then enters your body through the top of the skull. It expands to fill your entire body. Filled with the Buddha's ch'i, you become one entity with the Buddha. Next, visualize fire descending from the sky and entering the top of your head, setting your hair afire.* The "fire" burns progressively down your body, lighting the eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and consciousness. The old self is sloughed away, leaving your body an empty shell occupied by the Buddha.

You and the Buddha are one entity.

I highly recommend a method of growing called "High in the Sky." You simply glue some bark to the bottom of the pots of whatever you're growing and tie it up in the trees. The fuzz (cops) spend all their money on high-tech sensors to detect high-energy light signatures. They can't see the grow pots and your growing off the energy grid; it's also very difficult to see the multitudinous plants containing POUNDS / KILOGRAMS of buds or 'shrooms looking up from the ground.

This guy's brilliant & get?s over $600,000 a year from his bomb yields. The book?s called "Invisible Marijuana and Psychedelic Mushroom Gardens." I got mine from Amazon.com but it's available other places. Many people have planted on Government soil to repay them for using us for profit.

the American Mass Hysteria Broadcast Media during the past 100 years in propagating bigotry, jingoism, a culture of lying and deception, the illusions and delusions which perpetuate narrow political "two party centrist" parochialism, and the long imperial expansionism which has finally brought American troops into Baghdad. The author outlines the historical role of the Mass Hysteria Broadcast Media in rationalizing and engineering American majorities to continually support foreign invasions and perpetual war. With great precision, the author exposes the techniques through which the Broadcasters use emotional "sorcery" to shut out diverse viewpoints and make national political discussion by American citizens nearly impossible.

Though the historical assessment of the Mass Media in the "Global Media Shift" leads to dark conclusions, Mandeville optimistically concludes that the explosive growth of the internet has created powerful new media internet channels for transnational sharing of "real" perspectives of, by, and for "real" people.

Mandeville argues that these new transnational perspectives enable people to see through the hypnotic mantras of Orwellian Big Lies which have become common coin on the channels of the Mass Hysteria Broadcast Media. With rapid mass sharing of real information and background perspectives, larger and larger numbers of people are now able to wake up out of the webs of illusions and conceit which Mass Media Sorcerers in the Broadcast industry have woven to push the American people into support of the amazingly stupid and illegal invasion of Iraq.

This awakening and liberation from the Mass Hysteria Broadcast Merchants will fundamentally change the nature of politics throughout the world. It will also dissolve the American two party political system, which no longer rests on much else but Big Money, media manipulations, and old habit patterns..

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
    #3924095 - 03/16/05 01:04 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

spacedragon said:
Do you understand?  I?m talking to officials all the way up to the presidents and kings of this Earth?s 7 continents.  The Galactic Federation finds me refreshing to witness a planet's leader unbound by archaic rules and restraints and following Tao (The Way) or the essence of life.

/time to get on the shit list.

:tongue:

Anyhow, how is the president or is it king of Antartica doing lately? Haven't heard any recent international news. Is he in good health?

Can't wait to hear about Antartica now! :lol:

P.S.
Let me get this straight... you're a self proclaimed leader that need $200.00 from some? Sure, you can have it after I donate money to Jesus. Both of you in your respectable positions surely need it more then I do.

Edit:
Memes, and not weapons are ultimately what will change everything.

/casts sacred popular-culture Hexes on space dragon involving fruit drinks

Psychoactive1984 says: Oh Yeah!

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Edited by Psychoactive1984 (03/16/05 01:20 AM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

WORLD LEADER , KING ADAM , PHAROAH [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3934184 - 03/18/05 05:38 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Hehe, a charming rant. I like hearing from all of you on these boards.
-
I don?t know guys; just for the sake of it we shall hear my fortune..

Dragon (1976) is born in the most desirable year. The imperial family adopts the powerful dragon symbol as the royal insignia. The Dragon?s mystical allure may become a bit too otherworldy, making him difficult to get close to.

Born when the Year of the Dragon was changing into the Year of the Snake.

Snake (1977) in asia are oftentimes called ?little dragon?. This, too, is a lucky year. Snakes are wise, philosophical, calm, and understanding. They are receptive and physically alluring. Success and fame come easily to snakes. If crossed, they will spit venom. Their innate elegance can at times get ostentatious.

__
D R E A M S

Dreams ? our nighttime subconscious state ? are another way to understand and expand knowledge of our ch?i, health, thoughts, and lives.

A person?s daytime ch?i (human bioelectric energy) differs from his nighttime ch?i. Our human energy (ch?i) is affected by many elements: The universe, society, politics, economics, our own ch?i and the ch?i of others.

Nighttime ch?i can behave in a number of different ways:

(1) When both the physical body and ch?i are tired, you will not dream.

(2) When the body is tired, but ch?i is still active and doesn?t want to leave the body and let it rest, ch?i may open the eyes or make the body toss and turn. This will lead to insomnia and possible heart palpitations.

(3) If ch?i is weak day and night, the person will have strange dreams at night and will daydream during waking hours. This person tends to be vague and have bad judgement.

(4) When the body is tired and resting, but the ch?i is still lively and travels out of the body to sightsee or visit a friend, the ch?i will return and occupy the mind, and when the body wakes, the ch?i will remind the person of it?s nocturnal travels and activities. This is a dream.

Our dreams are affected by several elements:

(1) Our senses

(2) Our desires

(3) Our fears

(4) Imbalances in our body organs or elements.

Thus, the state of each person?s ch?i also contributes to the type of dream. People with too much yin energy dream of water. People with too much yang dream of fire. The physical body affects dreams too. A person who has eaten too much will dream of donating things to others. Those with bad livers will be angry in their dreams, while those with lung ailments can dream of crying.

Dreams can be divided into three time spans: A dream in the first part of the night is one influenced by the day?s happenings and thoughts; a dream in the second part of the night represents our past experiences or lives; a dream in the third section, right before we wake up, is believed by many feng shui and dream yoga artists to be a premonition.

Dreams also indicate good and bad luck. Dreams of the sun, dragons, or a head are all good signs. Dreams of feet, tails, or a deep hole are bad omens. Dreaming of the room or house the sleeping person is in often indicates the person is being oppressed by bad ch?i, so that his own ch?i cannot escape and travel.

_

I became a better spiritual practitioner when I understood Yi (mind or intent) as an integral aspect of Geomancy (Feng Shui). This is the realm of the mind and senses that goes beyond our reactions to our immediate environment. These cures literally manipulate the environment and house?s surroundings to improve ch?i (vital energy) and resident?s luck. Yi cures can provide a spiritual transformation of negative to positive within a home, in an office, or in a person.

According to the Black Hat Sect of feng shui, Yi (pronounced ee) is the invitation to positive natural forces to enter the home or business. It is both the intention of the individual feng shui expert ? a blessing ? and a permission subconsciously received by the occupant from a feng shui adept to succeed, to transcend problems, neuroses, and limitations, and to live a positive, happy, and healthy life.

Yi is a form of faith-healing?The power of the will to believe.

__
Source: Casa Grande Valley Newspapers Inc. http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsi...22071&rfi=6

U.S. Army health physicist says Radioactive weapons have finally been discovered in Iraq. Garrett Motors [AD-IMG]

Unfortunately, they are being employed by the U.S. military. Depleted uranium (DU) is a byproduct of the nuclear industry. It is an extremely dense metal that is 40 times less radioactive than the deadly uranium from which it is derived. It is also a very good material for armor plate and armor-piercing warheads, and it is widely used by U.S. forces. Many consider long-term exposure to DU to be deadly. According to Vladimir S. Zajic, nuclear physicist, the "surface of a DU penetrator ignites on impact (especially with steel), partially liquefies due to the high temperature generated by the impact and relatively low melting point of uranium (1132?C), and the projectile sharpens as it melts and pierces the heavy armor."

As much as 70 percent of the projectile is vaporized, resulting in a radioactive dust that is breathed in, dispersed and settles on the ground, buildings, vehicles and water in the area. The DU-tipped shells are encased in non-radioactive material and stored in shielded areas. Most of the radioactive rays from these munitions are blocked from entering the human body by this shielding and by clothing. DU used as armor plating is more problematic and DU held in contact with the skin will increase the potential for radiation poisoning. So is it dangerous to our soldiers? Zajic says, "The accumulated [yearly] dose equivalent for [a tank] driver would reach the annual limit for general public [100 m/rem year] after 70 days of 8-hour shifts." In only 70 days, the average tank driver may reach the yearly limit for radiation exposure. Iraqi children have been seen playing with the uranium rods from unexploded shells. Their exposure rate would be exponentially higher. Medical personnel say cancer and birth defects are being traced to DU. In December 1998, Iraq sponsored a medical conference on health and environmental consequences of DU used in the Gulf War. It was attended by 600 Iraqi doctors and scientists. "The doctors reported increased frequency of birth defects around the southern city of Basra by a factor of three since the Gulf War. Hospital statistics indicated that the number of Iraqi children with cancer rose by a factor of four, from 32,000 in 1990 to 130,000 in 1997. Air, soil and water samples collected in southern provinces showed abnormally high levels of radiation," according to Zajic. The United States claims that the risks are exaggerated. The Department of Defense seems to contradict itself on the subject. On the one hand, they claim there is no danger to military personnel. On the other hand, they admit that there is a danger of radiation exposure if DU enters the body. Writes A. Durakovic, Croation Society of Nuclear Medicine, "Pentagon statements concerning the safety of DU are inconsistent with findings of non-governmental funded research which document that aerosolized particles are dangerous if inhaled. Once inside the lungs these particles pass through the lung-blood barrier and circulate freely throughout the body... the potential for radioactive damage leading to carcinogenic disease is ever present." The United Nations has called for a moratorium on DU weaponry and British forces have stopped using them, but already thousands of tons of the weapons have been expended in Iraq. Only the Americans continue to use them. One problem is that once the radioactive weapon or armor is vaporized, the dust becomes part of the environment. When people return to resume their lives, the battlefield may be contaminated. The degree of radioactivity depends on how much ordinance was expended in the area.

The fact is, DU weaponry contaminates the very ground on which people will return to live and raise families. It is not unreasonable to suppose that long-term exposure to this low-level radiation will result in the birth defects and cancers to which the Iraqi doctors refer. And what of the soldiers who are exposed to DU radioactivity? Surely, some of those in armor and artillery units are exceeding the 70-day-per-year exposure rate of the tank driver. The Hague Conventions of 1889 and 1907, the Geneva Conventions of 1949, and the Nuremberg Conventions adopted by the United Nations in 1945 were all intended to limit the most horrible weapons of war. Radioactivity that has a lifespan of 4.5 billion years is usually thought to be one of them. It is ironic that a country that started a war to eliminate weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist is now seen to be using them. ?Casa Grande Valley Newspapers Inc. 2005 Copyright ? 1995 - 2005 PowerOne Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

---------------------
According to Black Hat Sect feng shui, Yi practices(pronounced ee) are invitations to positive natural forces to enter the home or business. It is both the intention of the individual feng shui expert ? a blessing ? and a permission subconsciously received by the occupant from a feng shui adept to succeed, to transcend problems, neuroses, and limitations, and to live a positive, happy, and healthy life.

Edited by spacedragon (03/18/05 05:49 AM)

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#3934214 - 03/18/05 05:49 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

spacedragon said:
As I said before, wherever the Bush family goes a satanic pedophile ring is sure to follow. 

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Waw Dragon, you never give up do you? Your post just made my day  :cool:  :smirk:

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#3934235 - 03/18/05 05:57 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

spacedragon said:
If you can?t make it in 3D, you?ll have an even harder time in Multi-D.

do you ever wonder just how spaced out and off the ground SDs is, i can only imagine whats going on inside his head

who knows, he might be a world leader for all i know, bored and disillusinoed, coming to the shroomery to seek out the truth and dispell the illusuions!

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

WORLD LEADER , KING ADAM , PHAROAH [Re: Jalruza]
    #3953044 - 03/22/05 10:45 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Disspelling the Illusions
Cool thanks for the title of my next one:
This is an online Scripture and an historic event. I can interact with you and I want other disciples to step up and make ground-breaking threads and websites revealing the light of the Sages. Historic not only because I'm becoming an angel demi-God, but the people of Earth are becoming powerful Gods and demons as we speak.

We are not here to divide time up into smaller increments with our jobs and lives planned in book every minute ... We're here to Weave the Intersections of the Dimensions.

www.Handclow2012.com
The Moon reflects our feelings and greatly enhances our mind when we can recall the living library of The Earth, the Sun, and the Moon as well as many other Star Systems interacting with us. According to the Pleiadians, we are dividing time so rapidly with school and our jobs that, as of 2012, we?ll divide time up to infinity...?and this is not good for the human mind and health. People are becoming starved nutritionally as well their rights taken away in this world. I?m working to change that.

We will stop sweat shops, wars around the globe; and I will submit the hemp legalization law soon. The scientific issues are important to me: Specifically, issues of cloning (I?m considering allowing the cloning of specific specialized cells but not humans and animals) and abortions made illegal (after 45 days the abortion will be illegal in your U.N. country).

_
Scientists are now fast becoming the galaxy's adventurers traveling by means of not only spaceships but electronic astral traveling and time-traveling devices. Especially this re-awakened civilization of sacred scientists who receive messages from Ra, Jesus, Yahweh, Set, Dragonkind (Dragons), Cthulhu, Pleaidian Deities. At first I said don?t listen to Yahweh but, for the record, he apologized to some humans of Earth even before I read the book of his nuclear holocausts and sonic devices shaking down cities. I calmed down after he agreed to help humans through this time of change and stop global hunger, war, and the hanoverian/bush families from endless, profitable wars on terror and humankind.

_
My sacred science is divinely enhanced by a Tibetan-based religion which is to simply live and die with no regret. Many who read this may feel that this is new age or something. Whole temples and enlightened Sages are masters of this. To die and live with no regret. You will indeed find that good and evil are subjective and it?s simply a waste of energy to follow into those neuroses for too long or your brain and ch?i of your body gets tired. That energy can be spent making money (instead of complaining about it), reading, getting wise from this ever-expanding global internet library?, or becoming an Emperor God of three planets.

All things that are born must die; work hard for your freedom from sorrow.

--Siddhartha Gautama Buddha

Bear in mind that my powers are still expanding and this sacred planet Earth as well as 2 other planets have been part of my Empire since last year ?04. I don?t want to neglect them actually but you guys sure had a hard time digesting this. If I came to their planet saying I?m the God Satan and I want to help and fight the terrorist global conspirators, give you more of the cancer/aids cure, and bring light to your darkest hour they would have lined up like Monica Lewinski. So, fuckin? calm down I?m here to help.

The first of my planets is a project which is a vastly rich like our own with energy and planar dimensions in a balance (at least the oxygen and atmospheric conditions are in good shape on this earth-sized planet?for Earth?s people to visit, explore, and trade with the other planet?s people). It?s OUR planet people. I?m trying to get more transportation over to there. That?s a similar project like home called Earth Prime it could be referred to as.

We will have to do a year-long study, now that I think about it, concerning what exact vaccinations would be needed for this Earth?s people to visit the other Earth-sized planet. I?m thinking of calling it TERRA or Earth 2 but this planet but I don?t want to steal the name Terra. The Earth?s religious teachers and pleiadians have called our planet?s mission after 2012 Project: Terra. If they?re thinking of calling this planet ?Terra? (with my permission) then I will call the other planet Earth 2.0 or Earth 2 - if an internet vote says the 2.0 isn?t too gay. Next planet on the list in this Empire is the huge planet Neptune shared with Yahweh of the Elohim humanoids down the equator. This is the huge planet where Yahweh will show me how to create civilizations, terraform, rebalance atmospheres that are getting out-of-wack. You know, a Combine Empire ?older brother?(meaning Yahweh the Leader of the 700 member Council of the Eternals of a planet with 11 billion people) and Sacred Scientist Adam (Also an Emperor of 3 planets and the spiritual, multidimensional deity at the head of the United Nations and it?s planetary decisions)?this is the older ?brother? Yahweh showing me how to turn Neptune into a planet with thriving cities, mining, malls, [requiring terraforming of sophistication that I must be trained joke about ?younger brother?] and we?ll have hotels, theater, casinos, art museums ? all part of a 7 year long spiritual renaissance we all enter the 5th dimension in 2012. The people that happen to stay behind will be able to use these planets ands the cities left behind. I may purposefully stay here on this planet for when souls may take the change from 3/4D to 5D in an non-relaxed way. We can all do it and take the permanently higher state of consciousness in a God ? Astral body. There will be no koolaid to drink for this spiritual transformation. Kings are great for everyone to blame problems on while I get to live in style and meet my old friends from Heaven and Earth. A biological singularity will be created at times in 2012 and these brave and godlike soul travelers will pass right through the 9D (9-Dimensional) Galactic Center. For those about to rock!? you know the rest. But, I?ll just say it anyway: We salute you!

ac/dc song if you want to look it up ? great rock ?n roll song. I haven?t heard it in a long time actually.

I am your World Leader Adam?formally the mightiest of Gods in this fuckin? neck of the woods at least. Do not worship me. Just one dollar per household is fine for the next 6 years. I?m trying to stop this machine that is enslaving people. You will acknowledge that I have the military firepower from the forefather aliens called the Elohim to protect and lead this planet and other sentient beings on my planet Neptune (real estate does not come easy in this solar system apparently) and the other planet called Earth 2 for now ? once I get to know the inhabitants that Yahweh ?created? on the other planet, we may decide to call it something more meaningful to them on their planet within my vast Empire. This is another Earth-sized planet and Yahweh had three projects (DNA projects) and Earth was one of them. He offered all three planets to the Champion with the most wisdom and knowledge and that is your King ADAM. I turned and thanked emperor Yahweh offering him one of the planets back (leaving me two of these inoculated DNA planets plus Neptune) if I could dis (disrespect) Yahweh and tell the people what I really felt about the Eloha alien?s treatment of Earth since biblical times and before (Egypt, Atlantis, France in particular had become highly evolved because of Yahweh?s intelligence-enhancing machines and health machines killing retroviruses to deal with their warfare on the rest of the people in their elitist nightmare worlds of imbalance). Anyway, they're learning from the mistakes as well as our global civilization. So, rocking him that hard with a few ?disses? was worth paying him a planet richly filled with resources, sentient beings and governmental control that is making Earth Prime?s emperors and kings turn their heads already. A vast global empire and I want to share it with you (the power) and the chance to become World Leader if you got what it takes in three years.

---------------------------------
We practice in such a way that Buddha is born every moment of our lives; that Jesus Christ is born every moment of our daily lives.

Edited by spacedragon (03/22/05 01:56 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3953874 - 03/22/05 01:45 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

QUOTING ME:
ac/dc song if you want to look it up ? great rock ?n roll song. I haven?t heard it in a long time actually.

Quote:

If your about to rock, I salute you.

Thanks Rill The Lorx.

The deadlier x-games will be coming out after the Emperor Tax is enforced beginning in '06. This will prevent wars between countries, provinces, etc because all countries will be invited and sometimes the result is death or being a cripple. We have better healing devices w/the Elohim intlelligences coming to our planet again after "seeding" this world and terraforming it to become habitable.

Aside from that, Rill the Lorx reminded me about how I mentioned earlier plans for a Music tribute museum with Hardcore Rock or Hard Rock, a huge museum for Hip Hop, and also a giant Martial Arts museum. Whatever countries are interested can apply to me for funding and we will make them amazing as well as more worldwide theme parks like Paramount King's Island Theme Park in the Midwest.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3954585 - 03/22/05 04:20 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I'm just planting "seeds", ideas and, the whole time, I'm addressing the surveillance team that has tapped my home and car. The Elohim super-computers are constantly monitoring our behavior, thoughts, and computer actions from the sky also...

What better place for open-minded ideas than the Shroomery & Dextroverse. All the time the government's monitoring my computer's keystrokes and they were trying to get something on me for a while but couldn't...eventually you get sucked into my readings and find that there's no way this Leader is trying to hurt the globe.

I find that this position as Leader of Earth suits me best for me to shine and no one is going to stand in my way. No fuckin' army, paid-military mercenaries, beatnik, nor politician. I am all things to all people. When you have anything close to the indescribably advanced warcraft tha Ra, Yahweh, Set, and Satya does -- then you can ask for more nuclear, ionic, or sonic weapons. I very much appreciate the people who offered their daughters to me. From now on, the female will need to have $5,000 for me to accept her. Not money for me but for her spending money and first, last and deposit. You'll never have to support her financially again. She'll just need the $5,000 to purchase a massage uniform and things for herself in these safe suburbs of Saint Louis. Again, thank you so much for offering your daughter.

Earlier, when the spiritual masters discovered who I was, and I was entering realm after realm to find out if I was Satan in a past life - I told them "All right..that's it..make me a temple out of the Fort Knox gold. That would be better than using U.S. currency or creating U.S. currency and causing more inflation. Just take gold out of Fort Knox and make a temple with gold bricks for me!

They were shaking in their seats when I was forced to fully awaken. All of them were getting sick and I was mind-controlling all of them and making them tell me that they would stopthe New World Order or I would truly devastate Britain's Royalty, Hanoverian Knights, and Washington D.C. with the God named Yahweh. Two things: (1) They know of Yahweh and take all threats seriously when you mention command of the Earth. (2) Here's proof that the government was controlled by Satan and they in fact worship Satanism because I was allowed to live when I threatened the world with nuclear devices, ionic weapons, sonic weapons, and even verbally and in written statements threatened the White House. I am the reincarnation of the God Satan and this is the prophecy coming true of the Shout of the Arch Angel.

I love you all and you have shown me the Light once again. Three more years as World Leader and, if they Council decides I should be World's King for two-hundred more years by altering my DNA than so be it. I'm trying to offer the World's masters a chance though to have competition with me to gain the seat of Emperor of Earth..and you could lead this Empire even further than my 3 planets (2 1/2) actually. By the end of these 3 years the planet count will be up because the spirit of the stropharia cubensis leads to good coordinates for this symbiotic empire to expand.

I also teach Vajrasattva's Lightning Method of Enlightenment. This involves the occasional use of the sacred Amanita Muscaria mushroom and various mudras, chants, and prayers. This is what's important for the years to come - becoming a spiritual master. I flex the muscle of the Combine Empire to let everyone know we're in charge now (not the British - American illuminati, new world order, or freemasons -- We command the skies to protect the people and give you a peaceful time to become spiritual masters. You will need this when our planet enters the fifth dimension in 2012. Anyway, it puts things into perspective and people should do the things they were putting off and forget social security programs for heaven's sake.

My son reminded me of a funny Simpsons where the aliens convinced the humans of Earth to disarm for Global Peace and then the aliens proceeded to take over the Earth. I am taking a more balanced point of view - we're not barbaric and killing others for something as crude as fossil fuel - but we're going to be AWARE and harness free-energy that is available (just suppressed by the U.S., British and many other U.N. Nations). We're not going to let a species like the Mantis purchase our humans from some dickhead government sell-outs again. These are some of the issues I am working with.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale