Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleLakimada
Stranger
Re: MASTER HERUKA VAJRASATTVA [Re: spacedragon]
    #3258540 - 10/20/04 10:16 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i read quite a bit of this thread.
and what a load of b/s. you give a lot of info. no direction or how one can overcome anything in life.
i see that you talk about sweatshops, oil companies, and corperate america and to not buy anything from them, how about giving advice on to buy things that they need instead of what they want, like desinger clothes and such.
you say that you are a leader. i think that you are just someone looking for recognition in life to make yourself special. though we all are special. a true leader inspires people to change, and to let them be themselves, and go after their dreams.
how is knowing of aliens, photon belts, possible near end earth disasters going to change daily life, how about concentrate your energies in giving direction on inner knowing and healing instead of focusing on external reality??? i know they go hand in hand but thats how all change starts, within the self.
you say that masters don't speak they act... wheres your action????
having verbal diarrhoea doesn't mean that you are a leader and all things that you say that you are and what is going to be true or what are true..
but gotta give credit where is due what an entertaining post, maybe concentrate on hollywood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #3258659 - 10/20/04 10:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I didn't know they had internet connections in psych wards these days... Tell me, where are you being treated?

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: MASTER HERUKA VAJRASATTVA [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3258713 - 10/20/04 11:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i don't mind though, this is more entertaining than the idiot box...

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
MASTER HERUKA VAJRASATTVA [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3264471 - 10/22/04 11:50 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've maintained very strong spiritual power with the help of a nutraceutical called aphanizominon flos. aquae (AFA.) It's the most nutrient-packed, healthiest & cleanest of the blue-green algae family. It can be taken in place of synthetic multi-vitamin supplements & is absorbed at an amazing rate. The body sees the algae as a food while the pharmaceutical fillers and pharmaceutical glaze added to the synthetic brands can cause nausea (with much less of a vitamin assimilation rate).

I showed you the results earlier of the Centrum vs. AFA Blue-Green Algae study for the absorption of B-vitamins. The differerence is huge so we might as well get our money's worth when purchasing nutraceuticals (remember the organs are reservoirs of spiritual energy. There's much more our human bodies can do when we get a competent allopathic western healthcare system.)

Just take a look at the PDR Physicians Desk Reference & almost every drug you see starts with ANTI- Anti-(this symptom ) Anti-(that symptom) and it's all "symptom management." It's all based on profit & the healing and compassion has gone out the window as well as our health & the dignity of the triad of the pharmaceutical, doctor & insurance companies.

One of the AMAZING nutrients provided by this microalgae is called chlorophyll. It strengthens the blood & facilitates a cleaning of the immune system especially endocrine system (with the swollen lymph nodes as well.) The way it strengthens the blood is in the following quick excerpt but it has to do with the chemical structure of hemoglobin being almost identical to chlorophyll except for an atom of iron (Fe) in the blood & an atom of Magnesium (Mg). Also, Supplementary Enzymes for our diets are very important:

Supplementary Enzymes are generally aquired through the foods we eat; raw fruits & vegetables are packed with live active enzymes. However, these supplementary enzymes are easily destroyed when we cook or even freeze our foods. The enzymes within the body are further destroyed by stress, fatigue, chemical pollutants, even pregnancy & possibly an extraordinary strenuous excercise regime. Thus, the thousands of live acive enzymes within wild blue-green AFA algae can contribute to a substantially healthier life.

Wild blue-green algae is rich in all kinds of botanical pigments. A pigment is a molecule capable of absorbing wavelengths of light, and then reflecting it as a recognizable color.

CHLOROPHYLL
A prominent pigment is chlorophyll, the green substance of plants. Wild blue-green algae is a higher source of chlorophyll than any other plant or algae. Chlorophyll is the lifeblood of AFA algae. It is similar in molecular structure to heme, the oxygen carrying red pigment of human blood. However, chlorophyll contains magnesium at its cell center, whereas blood contains iron. Chlorophyll within the algae is a power oxygenator for human beings. And without sufficient oxygen, we can develop symptoms of low energy, sluggish digestion and low metabolism. Dr. Otto Warburg, the 1931 Nobel Prize winner for physiology and medicine, concluded that oxygen deprivation was a major cause of cancer.

In the early 20th century, chlorophyll was reguarded as a crucial weapon against various common health complaints. Many physicians used it in the treatment of pain relief, skin disorders, ulcers and even as a breath freshener. However, after World War II, chlorophyll was replaced by chemical anti-septics. Today there is a renewed interest in chlorophyll.

This renewed interest is certainly justified. Chlorophyll's health benefits are indeed numerous: helping the body obtain more oxygen, aiding digestion, acting as an anti-inflammatory, healing gum disease, preventing infection, minimizing the effects of pollution and accelerating wound healing. According to biochemist Lita Lee, Ph.D, "Chlorophyll appears to stimulate the regeneration of damaged liver cells, and increases circulation to all organs by dilating blood vessels. In the heart, chlorophyll aids in the transmission of nerve impulses that control the contraction. The heart rate is slowed, yet each contraction is increased in power, improving the efficiency of cardiac power."

{Now the following is also important - and the same epiphany comes to many cultivators when starting their first psychedelic gardens or even Hemp gardens -- The very important growing tecnique of watching the pH.}
AFA's chlorophyll also helps to balance alkalinity, thereby reducing acidity in the body. Stress, excess protein and fat in a diet can make your body acidic, free radical formation and oxidative damage increase, thus raising the risk of disease.

Edited by spacedragon (10/22/04 01:10 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

MASTER HERUKA VAJRASATTVA [Re: spacedragon]
    #3264514 - 10/22/04 12:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, I have been distributing the nutraceuticals for free especially to the families who need it most in the ghettos here. Also, I'll be curing AIDS in the projects more when the U.S. gov't releases more access to cures i.e. funding MONEY & take the hyperspace superhighway with us to higher technological levels than their bumbling conglomerate can hope for. I demand that they release the cures & let the electromedicine shine as Dr. Rife intended this machine to do.

This is not all I do to help the communities (concerning the sweatshops I talked about & other important topics like the Revolution.) I come here to "cool my jets" so don't read it if you don't want to. Whether you like it or not - I've summoned the same angels that Jesus dealt with who created us as DNA project and are now in-and-out of the 3-dimensional & hyperspatial realities. Some people report seeing them in the TV set when turned off & talking to them through ESP.
Of course this is better than TV. It's the revolution & I am your new King of Earth.

Edited by spacedragon (10/22/04 12:40 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3264540 - 10/22/04 12:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

~
When in the arena ( ~business or otherwise)
Yield not to the aggressor.
When outside the arena,
Affirm compassion.

This world and this society are competitive. Tao uses the metaphor of the warrior to meet that competition. Warriors never yield to their opponents. They may sidestep, but they do not give way.

Whether you are a lawyer, police officer, fire fighter, doctor, business person, athlete, or any one of numerous other professions, you compete against either other people or natural forces. But there is a right way and a wrong way to compete. Avoid anger and greed. Use concentration and awareness.

Coincidentally, concentration and awareness are also necessary for spirituality. That is why the follower of Tao incorporates the way of the warrior into training. The warrior and the sage both seek to transcend emotion and petty thinking, to perfect themselves, and to live lives of the deepest truth.

But when outside the arena, do not forget to be kind. Leave behind competitive aggression. You must still have awareness, concentration and reflex, but the expression will be different. Your compassion must not falter. That is why the combination of the way of the warrior with the way of Tao is the ultimate symbol of versatility. Such a follower of Tao commands the extremes of the universe.

WORSHIP BY CULTIVATING NINE FIELDS:
Diet. Herbs. Clothing. Recitation.
Movement. Meditation. Creativity. Teaching.
And most important: Compassion.

Worship is not a matter of making an obeisance to a god. It is a matter of achieving godlike qualities in yourself. This is done through cultivation of the nine areas:
~Diet should be moderate, healthy, and of living foods. If you want to be sustained, eat things that themselves sustained life.
~Learn to use herbs, for they heal and maintain health.
~Be moderate in your clothing; wear natural fibers.
~Recitation includes prayer, song, chanting, and finally, the
practice of silence. What you say becomes reality.
~Stretch, move, and exercise every day. The universe moves;
so too should the energy within your body.
~Meditate every day - once in the morning and once in the
evening if possible. Only then will you attain tranquility and
triumph over your dilemmas.
~Be creative. Thus we contribute, and thus we elevate our souls.
~Aquire a good education. Treasure what you learn, and
preserve it so that it may be passed on to others. Never be
selfish with what you know.
~Above all, be compassionate. This is a stand against all evil,
and it opens your spirit.
People ask, "How can I worship properly?" Cultivate these
nine fields.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3264559 - 10/22/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

MASTER HERUKA VAJRASATTVA

FUCK THE WAR ON TRYPTAMINE DRUGS & PHENETHYLAMINES.
WE'LL have HEMP legalized & MARIJUANA decriminalized first.

It's the use of heroin, crack, and crank that the government throws on the table to cause panic in the minds of people, that has allowed them to erode the Constitution away into a now historical document, by passing unbelievable laws all under the guise of stopping the use of drugs and saving our precious children from the "vile drug-pusher", while all along it's been the O.S.S. and then the C.I.A. in bed with the Mafia and local government officials that bring the highly addictive drugs (Heroin/Crack), that destroy peoples lives, into the Country, and then distribute them locally. If you don't think this could be true, then take a look drugwar.com. This site links to a mountain of hard evidence of military-intelligence drug dealing for the institutionalized purpose of covert arms financing.

It is the highly addictive properties of these drugs that are exactly what make the Mafia/C.I.A./Government wet their lips from excitement (due to huge profits involved), not caring what damage they do to people. Also the natural plant Entheogens are not a hot commodity for them, partly because they actually make you think, which is one of the things those agenda-driven, power & money-hungry monsters would prefer you didn't do.

There's stuff getting deleted from these boards so I have to re-post the important shit. Try to print out as many pages as possible sometime so we don't lose this info.

It will be wonderful when we have more results from international science teams concerning the Rife machine. I stopped talking about the eletromedicine device but I've also gotten great results from light electrical impulses added to acupuncture needles which is another form of electromedicine.

My master tells me that any electrical current from the wall is "crude" energy compared to the more refined human bioelectric energy. A real master can heal more powerfully by touch or stimulating the acupuncture needle to help the blocked energy to flow once again. Also, it greatly helps the immune system when the Chi Gung master emits "Sha Qi" or killer energy from his hands to destroy pathogens within the body.

Back to the cult haha which needs no name & will SHINE over the Illuminati, Free Masons, Skull & Bones and all the other dark clans...

Succeeding at being my disciple can be easy -- or you can take the hard way. You only need to practice ONE exercise for me. To master it could take you until all the way up to Dec. 22, 2012. This prayer for the dying & the dead will cleanse your karma to give you a real chance to become Gods & help others do the same.

You will practice this at least monthly and then move up to weekly & daily. At the time of the 2012 energy belt enveloping the Earth I will want all my disciples practicing this constantly:

Recite this aloud
Do not fear the Peaceful or Wrathful Deities
They are only manifestations of your innermost essense
Do not be attracted to the colored realms of reincarnation;
They only will lead to the 6 realms and more suffering: the hell realms,
hungry ghosts, animal, human, titan & god. We have been enduring
this cycle of reincarnation for thousands of lifetimes.
If you have just one good thought in the afterlife; whether its a spouse, a
child, family connection or a deep spiritual connection you can be reborn in
complete heaven & bliss.

-Pause for a moment if you want (try to establish a deep connection with
the ghost or spirit you're talking to) -

Oh, son or daughter of an enlightened family
You're more receptive to these teachings now than
I am!
Your clairvoyance and intellect is 9 times stronger than the
living. Do not fear the Wrathful or Peaceful Gods.
If you have just one good thought in the afterlife, you can reborn in a
wonderful Buddha realm.

Keep repeating it for 15 - 20 minutes. Work up to several hours like the night I summoned
68 dead from the Florida hurricane disaster to send them to a Heaven Realm.

Some powerful monks get pictures of the dead to pray to them. Pictures that a friend monk may have or has so many that he sends them to his brother. So, practice the ^ above ancient art called Phowa and even try it in it's original Tibetan language for fun. It's cool but it doesn't matter what language you're speaking because the dead can feel the emotions and the intention. Say, for instance, as a ghost you were summoned by monks and you pick up the energy signature because of your kodak picture & you see that they're praying for you and have so much love. It would be very moving... So, it doesn't really matter the language you use -- the dead will know you love them & it can greatly help them to achieve Heaven.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3277258 - 10/25/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Also, it's good to know that RNA and DNA are repaired by this food-based medicine AFA (aphanizominon flos. aquae). We need the top mental & physical Masters in this World Government. I will take the first term of a long line of Earth Presidents.

You have no idea do you - Well, some of you do. 2,000 years of light and happiness for this prison of angels. Then this planet goes back to 10,000 years of darkness & you can choose not to ever come back to this type of reality with duality (good/bad.) I mean, unless you do something to really piss off some Gods. Flightless angels & Gods haha I love the mental agility & mastery of memory you have here ... as well as physical feats of amazing Kung Fu, Kara Te (meaning "empty hand or fist") & the boxing of the West will get ya if that doesn't.
I love you w/all my heart. I'll give a chance for the rest of the Earth's champions in 4 years to become World Leader. We will hold competitions to test both mental & physical prowess. You're all amazing & I'm proud to be an original citizen of the creator race (species) of humanoid masters from the sky ELOHIM; the DNA fathers that created us.

Way to take the PLANET back for yourselves like so many colonized people can't do!

I love you all.

-A D A M

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3282577 - 10/27/04 12:39 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone interested in the Church of the Tree of Life hear this!

LAWS I have created for the People of Earth:

(1) Though shalt not alter thy fellow man's consciousness {Concerning new truth serums being forced on suspects by the FBI -- and eventually Cops will be using it more frequently.}
Forget squabbling about Church & State on this matter...It's just not right; no one will be forced to endure a truth serum injection unless they agree to it .. Only if there's hard evidence sitting in the evidence room pointing to the perpetrator will it be allowed without consent. Until further notice no truth serums will be given to U.S. Citizens without evidence from a crime scene. Whatever investigations are underway w/foreign suspects will continue for now until the cases are run across my desk.

The WorldLeader .Gov website is still under construction. It will have movies of my paranormal Gods & "Familiars" which are stronger versions of ghosts - stronger mentally focused & magical spell casting compared to the powerful emotional energies of ghosts that can leave an off-guard shaman in a hell realm of indescribable horror. You'll see video of me with these spirit-gods hanging around like a heavenly family reunion. Well,sort of... they put up with me * I may prove to be one the safest persons to be around in the upcoming decade when Angels and demons begin to assume form in our 3-dimensional reality. With the gov't site we'll slowly have pics of the autopsies of aliens that the U.S. Gov't possesses.

Really, it'll be my "Mindstream" on audio tape with visual hookups to my cerebrum to elicit tangible images for the public to see the 4th and 5th dimensional Gods ~ and I want to share these internal Heavens with all of you like my brothers & sisters on these boards showed me to do. "Messages" from me now will be on the Internet & in the form of news footage; from the current World's Capital St. Louis. In these boards I simply repeat what I've been telling the fbi & cia. I've e-mailed the president about religious matters go ask him. I want my inner circles of shaman & priests to know all about about the plans for hyperlight travel (faster than light) & vessels that'll bring indescribable fortune & technologies home from nearby GALAXIES. We're talking about interstellar space trade (and information exchange also through the higher, internal dimensions.)

~So, if you catch the moon some night.. you can know that all your fellow humans who see that same moon will be able to tell their kids about exploring many planets beyond that rock.

We have found many star systems that are capable of sustaining human life. It's not easy to find such stable systems and, almost humorously, we've found such intelligence from a super-evolved spirit that travels from many galaxies to other star systems (a super-evolved mushroom species) that's created a branch of it's "hyperlight network" here -- As Paul Stamets so brilliantly mentioned -- it creates a "Natural Internet" with myecelial fibers that run deep into mother Earth. This spirit-god has faster-than-light communication abilities & space-travel power beyond our greatest supercomputers & rocket ships. The Spirit has rested here on Earth for longer than many can remember. (also called The Other or the Stropharia Cubensis 'Shroom Spirit-God. And its just the "tip of the ice burg" of the organism when you see the mushrooms sticking out of the ground.)

Our World Government now has plans to end the wars on the planet, feed the starving people and lower taxes at home (for the nations of the U.N.) after the wars settle & we end this War on Terror by letting it eat itself up. They should receive no more "skyhigh" tax spending from our hard-earned money for their $20 billion dollar war budget that's failing miserably.
What was the bumpersticker quote?
Let the schools get the funding they need & the government can hold a BAKESALE to buy some B2 Bombers. Although I speak of just the U.N.'s Nations when I address the world, I invite all nations to join me in the Civilization of Earth by keeping your country's names, traditions & religions and also unite with us under my World Gov't w/no draft & very little taxing - like a dollar a year to your Emperor isn't too bad.

This $1 tax will appear on your current country's tax bills; so you will not only be coerced to pay by your local gov't but also it seems you'll meet meet my alien angel/comp tech wizards hackers who hail from a different planet and created you from DNA. Don't think for a second you'll not pay your $1 to your Emperor to my paypal account by the end of next year. The skies will be lit up with your own missiles & nukes and some presents will arrive (i.e. E.M.P. bursts to knock out all electricity for the night -- sorry Leno & Letterman will have turn in early that night.) So, you will make sure your local gov't provides me with exactly one dollar for every individual's I.D. number (for example Social Security #). Anyway, that just gives you an example of my power -- this simple one dollar payment will not be required until a year from Dec 31, 2004 . So, that's the beginning of our construction of a pre-Heaven. Our Earth's humans deserve this after 10,000 years of "darkness" -- not living within the wonderful energy-rich photon band. It may sound rough but 100 pennies is the least can you do; you pathetic, spiritually-devoid "shadows" of human champions .. you should be happy to provide for your Emperor of Earth. Of course, if I were in your shoes I would grumble too but a buck is nothing & I will demand it even from the draconian lizard race we conquered on Neptune.

2ND Law of the Church of the Tree of Life
(2) Thou shalt not prevent thy fellow man from altering his own consciousness.

OUR MISSION
Next and most importantly;!! Who makes up the Church of the Tree of Life ? -- We're a FAMILY of traditions whose practitioners focus on voluntarily entering altered states of consciousness in which they experience themselves, or their spirit(s), traveling to other realms at will and interacting with other entities in order to serve their community.

P E A C E

That was just the first mission statement of the organization. Though, I'm not a priest of the Church of the Tree of Life. I'm now a full-time politician & king. Some Pharoahs would act as a mediator for Gods more full-time but, as you can see, this World has a lot of cleaning up that's needed -- from within the corridors of Washington to the smack-dealing FBI in nyc/st. louis/los angeles wherever it's all over because there's huge money in covert arms dealing & heroin/coke.

The results could have been a spiritual wasteland / "Matrix" robot microchip-in-your-hand WORLD... if some of these brave shaman / priests / politicians didn't keep centered & protect our Mother Earth. Not just protection from aliens but from Big Brother/KGB/whatever Canada's got...you get my drift. Those guys have been dirty for ages & the power kept going into the hands of just a few until I brought it back to the people. We need to unite for this spiritual revolution & use White Magick if we've got to -- GOT IT!! WINK WINK I've been trying to get you guys the whole time to visualize this revolution happening & take steps to secure a unified peaceful globe yourselves (praying, relaxing & not panic'ing). We don't have to deal with these losers in 7 years (i.e. prison-warden type high school teachers/parents, big brother illuminati moron thugs etc...) We might as well laugh in their faces for now. I'm going for broke & we will win this war on drugs & legalize hemp to save the planet & decriminalize marijuana up to 100 grams worldwide.

Now, the U.N. knows there NEEDS to be a change - so there will be a release of cancer/aids cures & hemp/marijuana law reform. Now, here's the interesting thing that I guess no one thought of: If you read closely you'll see that I only mention curing AIDS in project buildings & trailer parks first (not just because they need it the most) because that way the economy won't crash. O.K.

You'll see that we can save this planet from environmental & physical destruction if we work together and trust in the perpetual energy technologies available now all over the net. As I'm trying to swiftly give compensation to Oncologists & Crude Oil industry workers for these helpful changes --
I can't help but laugh about many corporate groups, syndicates & gangs who would want to assassinate me now about this money lost. Keep in mind I'm also fighting head-to-head against a U.S. Military-orchestrated drugs for huge guns ring. Luckily for you, I am the most powerful Emperor to live on this planet & the Elohim will crush your entire human organization's existence after my human special forces bouncers get at you.

We will make these changes slowly; Cancer/AIDS will be cured in dilapidated areas that wouldn't have been able to fork the $100,000+ for the allopathic therapies {therefore, not causing the field of oncology & the entire medical industry (approx. 1/3 of the economy here in America at least) to plummet nor hurting our economies over all.} So, this isn't just happening in America. I'd like to tell all the politicians who are receiving these messages from my warriors - of all the countries- that you too will look objectively into the Rife Electromedicine machine, ozone machines & plasma ray tubes and give a report to me by the vernal equinox of next year (I was going to say "new years day" but its different on different continents.) If your findings are that there was absolutely no health benefit from these extremely cheap medical machines, then I won't force you to have 10 of them in the hospitals at all times like other medical hospitals. Other issues concerning our global society are my decision to raise the life-expectancy for the elderly if they give up driving from ages 60-65.
psst...(I'll still raise the life-expectancy but I was just hoping I could get them off the road LOL hailing from NJ originally I just like to get as many people off the roads & into the air as possible w/smaller mass transportation airlifts, ferries & and "trams" in these cities as we clean them up with the Elohim. They will provide help in towing garbage to the very middle of the ocean (which they assure me is the lesser of two problems compared to trying to lift "millions" of tons of trash into space to hurl at the sun!)

Next, we will create amazing housing; based on Japanese architectural ideas -- making the coasts of our continents sparkle & shine with these high rises containing whole city-sized communities. These high rises will have movie theaters/teen clubs/casinos/parks and various other attractions within these American,Japanese,Indian,Chinese "sky"rise super-structures. The reason I mention this so often is to prepare those of higher latitudes (who don't wanna sit tight for 7 years) to house them first before they even need to blink from the photon energy shift. Everyone else will have their houses & cars intact (maybe not nuclear power plants) but the upper latitudes will be covered in ice.

-- DRAGON ( ADAM )

Edited by spacedragon (10/27/04 12:53 AM)

Invisiblemr crisper

#3283010 - 10/27/04 04:11 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Next, we will create amazing housing; based on Japanese architectural ideas

what... we all live in shoeboxes? beehives for humans? have fun being a mindless drone.

the best thing about posting on this thread is that snapdragon is completely oblivious to any comments or questions.

i used to have a 6 gauge prince albert, i don't wear it any more, but in summer my piss comes out two holes! its great neh?!?

gotta go....theres a rat's head stickin outta my ass.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

MASTER HERUKA VAJRASATTVA [Re: mr crisper]
    #3292272 - 10/29/04 12:54 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

While I may be one of the last souls to accept a single entity as a creator of an entire universe (part of this vast multi-verse,) I look forward to ruling with an iron-fist & waking you up. I want exactly what many other humans on this planet want: an end to suffering and a chance for heaven; or at least the 2,000 years of light and photon engine technology.

PLS READ
_

The 2004 presidential election might not be flawed like the last one was; it might be even worse. Communities across America are purchasing electronic voting (e-voting) machines, but the technology has serious security problems that aren't being addressed. Most of the machines use "black box" software that hasn't been publicly reviewed for security. Almost none provide voter-verifiable paper ballots to detect fraud. A recent analysis by several academic researchers outlines the many and varied ways that anyone from a technically proficient insider to an average voter could disrupt an e-voting system to defraud an election.

The response of some of the companies that make e-voting machines has been even more upsetting. Instead of embracing close technical review and public interest in its products, one of the three major manufacturers of these machines has embarked upon a campaign of sending cease-and-desist letters to those who criticize it. The company first sent one to the academic researchers and then later sent many to individuals and groups who republished internal email messages that reveal both the problems with the systems and employee attempts to cover up those problems.

E-voting technology is promising, but its benefits should not obscure its dangers. Without basic auditing checks, these machines dramatically increase the chances for undetectable election fraud. This archive is a resource in the fight for accountable elections and responsible voting technology.

NOTE: More information on all litigation related to verified voting is available at http://www.verifiedvoting.org/legal/

? Help E.F.F. Verify the Vote! www.eff.org

> Electronic Frontier Foundation
(Defending Freedom in the Digital World)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3292447 - 10/29/04 01:44 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Next, we will create amazing housing; based on Japanese architectural ideas

Quote:

what... we all live in shoeboxes? beehives for humans? have fun being a mindless drone.

I'm talking about asking the Japanese for their expertise in building efficient & stable high rises. I know what you're speaking of with the awfully small "cubicles" that are lived in. These are different buildings that I talk of now (and they looked really cool on the Discovery Channel.) These gigantic buildings will house many people who may lose their home in 2012.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3306390 - 11/01/04 07:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I want to make sure we're clear about the idea of me being a holy vessel. We can all be holy vessels & I was only chosen because it shows how one needs to simply be attuned to the Way of the Universe (even if coming from the other side). I also have truly repented and want to change. If the Gods need you at the time, they can have a very special position for you. The position of World Leader should not be taken likely & it could be a big reason why the Gods chose me for the job. I was seemingly expendable when they found me and verified I was Satan's reincarnation. Even if you?re united against me at least you?re united!

I was trying to study spiritualism and getting good results from seeking out teachers - but I needed some work and some purification. I think the Gods thought I would just die really quickly or thrown in padded room.

Many didn't realize that I would adhere closely to the teachings through this stress & become enlightened. It could also have been my love for my kids and family -- and wanting the best for them (when being told I will be buried under the jail for these revolutionary posts). Also, it's a good kick in the pants for the so-called masters in the east and west who are so strict and ritual-obsessed. Here comes a kid who believes whole-heartedly in helping this Earth and wants everyone to feel bliss, happiness and health.

Now I'm the Emperor of Earth who reigns over several other planets including 2 other Earth-like planets and Neptune (formerly the home of the Draconian Empire who threatened us and made terroristic threats).

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that ANYONE can do it if I can - to be a holy vessel or liason to the Heaven or Hell Realms. The Universal Mind will allow for Baby Jesus and Baby Siddhartha Buddha to be born into my family (not only for protection from fanatics in the Christian and Jewish tradition --who may want to kill me and think this is trickery -- -- but also because I'll be a good teacher to them until they grow up and become my teacher and all the world's teachers.

One of my masters says: "We practice in such a way that Buddha is born every moment of our daily life, that Jesus Christ is born every moment of our daily life."

-Thich Nhat Hanh (TNH,) from GOING HOME

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3306399 - 11/01/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"Now I'm the Emperor of Earth who reigns over several other planets including 2 other Earth-like planets and Neptune (formerly the home of the Draconian Empire who threatened us and made terroristic threats)."

So, who are you appointing as president tomorrow?

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

MASTER HERUKA VAJRASATTVA [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3306547 - 11/01/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Man, you guys wouldn't even believe me about Bush Jr. being dead and a clone being made of him a while back. The Elohim cloning machines are great especially when you clone hotties like Halle Berry & Diane Lane. I killed him with black magick during my less-than-subtle shamanic reintegration...

Humans haven't ruled this planet for a long time. Now, finally as a gift I have this planet for us to enjoy. It's going to take some time to clean it up but it's ours.

The Elohim will help our transition into the photon belt as well as the Sumerians and other benevolent aliens. The lizards of the Illuminati were running the show before the Elohim stepped in (so Bush Jr. was never making decisions really but these fucked up lizard aliens were the ones causing the problems in the Middle East - REMEMBER they fund both sides of the war! These Draconians didn't care about us at all and made a huge profit from our planet before the Elohim came back to see how their DNA project was doing.)

Also, the Illuminati made sacrifices to Satan (human and lizards) so they were ALL taken aback when I entered the scene with some sorcery skills & clairvoyance of their covert operations.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3306566 - 11/01/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Feasting is the flame in mid-winter
That kindles the fire of friendship
And strengthens the community.

In the past, feasting was a way to bind the community closer together. The same is true today. Whether they are cultural gatherings, times of group worship, or even special dinners w/friends, we all need moments where we come together and reaffirm the importance of our group.

The cheer we feel is essential both to the collective and the individuals involved. A good gathering requires participation - the efforts of organization, work, and attendance - and in turn gives back sustenance for body and soul, a sense of belonging, and the accomplishment of something that could not be done by the individuals alone.

Like any other human endeavor, the feast is vulnerable to manipulation and politics, the selfish maneuvering of cynical individuals. This is difficult to avoid completely, for it is impossible for any group to truly be united. The only way to mitigate this is for the collective to keep its intentions strictly on its purpose & for the leaders to be as enlightened as possible.

--DRAGON

I just can't get enough of these reflective Taoist passages. I will add them occasionally as I see fit; although pls keep in mind Taoists do not necessarily worship specific Gods and then again some worship many Gods. I will use Taoism's secular guidlines to keep my mind centered & my power focused on re-balancing this planet.

Seeing the planet as a biological "cell"or an "organic" whole has proven to be more effective than running countries like machines or computers. It's a more accurate & complex analogy when envisioning our whole Earth community like a "garden" or "immune system." It's important to cultivate our technology & intelligence but not losing our "Spirit" or at least our humanity in the process......
The latter approach, mixing Science & tolerant Religion, will take us much further than pushing these cubicle-workers & hard laborers over the edge & providing unfit wages.

As the current U.S. military spending continues to take much of the countries vital resources, it'll just make the nation even more exhausted. The U.S. should set an example for the world & put down their military arms & bring the troops home to secure U.S. borders - or, at least aid the homeless in Florida after the tropical disaster.

_

HERE'S WHERE TAOISM GET'S DEEPER THAN DEEP:
_

Images on the alter,
Or imagined within:
We pray to them,
But do they answer?

The wise tell us how important adoration is. So we kneel before altars, give offerings, and make sacrifices. In our meditations, we are taught to see gods within ourselves & to make supplications to receive power and knowledge. This we do w/great sincerity, until the masters then say there are no gods. Then we are confused.

The statue on the altar is mere wood & gold leaf, but our need to be reverent is real. The god within may be nothing but visualization, but our need for concentration is real. The attributes of heaven are utopian conjectures, but the essense of these parables is real. The gods, then, represent certain philosophies & extraordinary facets of the human mind. When we devote ourselves to gods, we establish communication with these deeper aspects.

The thought that we are worshiping symbolism may make us uncomfortable. We are educated to accept only the tangible, the scientific, and the material. We doubt the efficicacy of adoring the merely symbolic, and we are confused when such reverence brings about genuine personal transformation. But worship does affect our feelings & thoughts. When the wise say that there are no gods, they mean that the key to understanding all things is within ourselves. External worship is merely a means to point within to the true source of salvation.

--ADAM

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3306622 - 11/01/04 08:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So, to answer your question..I want the people to vote. I guess I got side-tracked thinking of my cloned Hot Girls waiting for me.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3306704 - 11/01/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks, we appreciate the illusion of independance.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

MASTER HERUKA VAJRASATTVA [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3307013 - 11/01/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

We're not necessarily totally independent just like most countries import as well as export. But, finally this is our little Earth is what I mean.

The Gods have given me a chance to rid this planet of the evil within the machine of the US gov't and begin a new era of peace and prosperity for all of us. Not all the officials in the gov't are evil (similar to the kids who entered the 3rd Reich in Germany and fell under the spell of Hitler's propaganda - many were just following orders and didn't know any better).

But, making deals with aliens and sending our men and women overseas to fight for finite fossil fuels, while suppressing alternative and superior technologies at home, was the beginning of their downfall. I'm thinking of having the cloned Bush and his members of the Skull & Bones Society (a little punkass group of clowns who threaten the Native Americans even to this day and other minorities to keep them oppressed) and putting this group on a space colony on the moon.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #3307657 - 11/02/04 12:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

please kill me with your black majick. i give you my life to end if you will.
if you had so much power you would be actually doing something about how fucked up everything is in this world, or if you had so much wisdom you wouldn't be here talking about it.
everything you have talked about through your posts means shit i haven't still seen one practical piece of advice. if you have so much power and wisdom please direct us in life.
please enlighten us through wisdom and power...

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag