Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Tell me what you think.
    #3052228 - 08/26/04 06:23 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I had a messed up trip the other day. One that i wont try again for a while but it gave me alot to think about. A few new perspectives to consider. The whole trip had LOTS of visuals and auditories but they were nothing to the head trip. It seemed very negative and had a lot of highs and lows. In the begining and very much through the whole trip i was fighting against someting to keep my sanity, not sure it was the shrooms but it was somthing srong, and feeling like i REALLY wanted to stop. Basicly the makings for a bad trip. The things running through my mind were your nuts and your going to go insane, your mind is shattering. I knew this wasnt true and this would all go away soon when the shrooms wore off. By this time I was quite tired so i went to bed and the auditories kicked in, quite awesome. My mind was quite literly racing with highs and lows, thoughts of death and supreme peace running through my head, disturbing but i have a srtong will so nothing happend. Around this time i was thinking of reality and chaos and the world as we know it so on and and so fourth. about this time i had visions of myself being a robotic entity controled by myself, or a child, very weird. After that i can recall visions of a all encopasing white and a talk with a being more powerful than myself, (God or a simmilar entity, even though i do really belive in god persay), but i came to a odd conclution that we all know what is going on, weather we admitit or not we do. We are all points of conciousness that have a singular purpous, witch is to gather knowledge, and truth. That is then deliverd to a higher being for what i dont know. The other conclution was that every thing has a balance, a positive and negitive, yin and yang, and every thing runs in a cycle. Very odd trip i will probably never understand, could be just a shroom enhanced dream, or not. But it will be a long time before i do this again. Although i dont consider this one a bad trip, a little odd, but not bad

Oh yea i had 70g of fresh shrooms, (p. Cubinis), and i was alone. Probably acounts for the negatives, but still really odd yet awesome trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Tell me what you think. [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #3052638 - 08/26/04 09:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds more like a learning experience which imo are great sometimes.. of course with 70g fresh :eek: its goin be a rough ride.. but it sounds like you handled it well :thumbup: :gd_icon:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: Tell me what you think. [Re: Fungushungry]
    #3053011 - 08/26/04 10:59 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

70g, fuck "more animal than man"

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: Tell me what you think. [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #3054827 - 08/26/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I had a similar experience once; I was listening to some Gregorian chanting; and it really blew me through my mind.
Thinking that we must kill ourselves because we lie to ourselves for not wanting to face the truth of all things... (something like that... :wink: )

But I wouldn't call it a bad trip; sometimes you just have to bite the sour tasting apple too.

But you have to admit; 70grams is a lot! maybe ease up on the dosage to avoid total mindfucks.

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Edited by boeha (08/26/04 06:34 PM)

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
Re: Tell me what you think. [Re: boeha]
    #3055931 - 08/26/04 10:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"Mindfucks" are the only times you truly experience something and think about it for days (or longer) afterwards. I've learned more with the hard trips as well as the bad trips and actually look forward to having them every so often, like 1 out of 15 times.

You might not trip on shrooms for a long time, because you learned what you needed to learn.

You don't get what you want, you get what you need.

McKennaDMT

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag