Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
**semi-bulk **
    #3051888 - 08/26/04 02:40 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i have 4 tubs that are about 9/10 inches wide and 20/22 inches long... they are too tall to fit in my kit so i will need to cut them with a jig saw... whats a good depth for the tubs to be? 4 inches? 5? 6? more? (will be using horse poo)
*all opinions appreciated*
:mrt: :chainsaw:

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: **semi-bulk ** [Re: sillysimon]
    #3051909 - 08/26/04 02:52 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

ill probably mix 4 pf cakes with the poo at first but then switch to grain...you think 4 is too much or too less for 22 inches by 10?

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#3051951 - 08/26/04 03:11 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

umm.. isn't this the right place to post this? i dont consider this advanced...

*tumbleweed blows past thread*

*crows 'kah' in the wispy wind*

--------------------

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #3054276 - 08/26/04 04:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

doesn't matter. more substrate depth leads to bigger shrooms, up to about 8 inches deep. after that, no benefit.

as for length and width, who cares?

--------------------
buh

Invisibledustz
prentice

Loc: Canadia
Re: **semi-bulk ** [Re: shirley knott]
    #3054410 - 08/26/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Does increased substrate depth usually lead to more flushes or just bigger/better ones?

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: **semi-bulk ** [Re: shirley knott]
    #3054417 - 08/26/04 05:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shirley knott said:
as for length and width, who cares?

Girls do :shocked:

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Trusted Cultivator
Re: **semi-bulk ** [Re: dustz]
    #3054418 - 08/26/04 05:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dustz said:
Does increased substrate depth usually lead to more flushes or just bigger/better ones?

bigger and better

strain will determine your # of flushes

at least thats what kramer says :crazy2:

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

Invisibledustz
prentice

Loc: Canadia
Re: **semi-bulk ** [Re: george castanza]
    #3054877 - 08/26/04 06:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thanks kramer :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag