Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Possible Allergic Reactiom/ Maybe nothing
    #3050274 - 08/25/04 10:03 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Me and my friend decided to dose so we got an 1/8 of some fairly good cubes and split it. We sat around and watched a doors video with the sound off and 30seconds to mars playing. (i really dont know why) Listened to that until it started to clash with the vibe so we turned it off and watched the video my friend kept sayin that he was havin hot and cold flashes. He said that he felt sick and went to go puke up the shrooms. This happened 2 hours into the trip. After he got them up he wanted to go for a walk to go get some food. We walked to the corner and he just sorta looked like he lost his balence but just sat down. I went over to him and he just looked far away is the only way i could describe it or lost and said in a voice that sounded like a child "I need help". After this his eyes started to role in the back of his head and i grabed him to keep himm sitting up kept his attention on me and told him to get up and walk to the house to get our other friend who could drive because he said he wanted to go to the hospital....So were in the car headed to the hospital and when we were almost there he said that maybe he just needed food so we got some jack in the box and went to bed. The next day he felt like shit the hole day and swore off all drugs except pot and alcohol. I on the other hand triped balls with cool visuals a really intense body high and got really deep in thought aside from the buzzkill of my friends possible allergic reaction. So i think that his peak just kicked him in the ass and tricked him, he says that he almost died and he felt like his body was stopping on him. So bad trip or bad reaction? :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
Re: Possible Allergic Reactiom/ Maybe nothing [Re: sui]
    #3050674 - 08/25/04 11:18 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Bad trip, I've experienced death, rebirth, being a baby, being insane and a whole bunch of other shit while tripping. A trip is what you make of it though, which is why I don't like the idea of bad trips. My best trips are the ones that freak me the fuck out. But yeah, it was prob. just his mind playing tricks on him, peace.

--------------------

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Possible Allergic Reactiom/ Maybe nothing [Re: sui]
    #3050703 - 08/25/04 11:25 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Bad Trip.. just remember he doesnt know whats goin on at that point and taking him to the hositpal was a bad idea in your case.. now unless he was goin into convusions or puking the whole time and high fever or something.. he just needed someone to connect him to reality... I know its a tough call but you got to ask yourself in that case what would you prefer? If he isnt physicaly sick then all there goin do is iv some ativan and wait for him to come down anyways with a huge doctor bill and hes probably goin be pissed off you took him there once he sober's up..

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Possible Allergic Reactiom/ Maybe nothing [Re: Fungushungry]
    #3050855 - 08/26/04 12:07 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

What he said^^^

This is why it is important to research tripping before you trip.

Both vomiting and rolling eyes (blacking out) heppen to people when they trip. Not always, but they do happen. If you weren't aware of that, no wonder you were scared shitless. Some people trip hard their first time. Be sure you can help them if they need it.

Eye contact with your troubled tripper can be helpful.

Water always is.

A hand on the sholder is also good.

Doctor or no, his trip will end in 6 hours. If you know what to expect, you know if there is REAL trouble. 99.9999% of the time, it is just a n00b having a bad trip.

If you are tripping with a friend, be prepared to be a trip sitter. Understand what they may need.

Don't panic.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience