Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrumGod
Stranger
Loc: South Carolina, USA
My field is dieing! Whats going on???
    #3048995 - 08/25/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have a cow field that has been producing very well and last couple days its been really bad.  There hasn't been much rain,  would that cause it to not grow at all?  How long should I wait after it does rain?  When I pick the caps,  is tumping them on the top of the cap enough to get the spores out to reproduce more?  Any help would be much appreciated...     :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

Re: My field is dieing! Whats going on??? [Re: DrumGod]
    #3049064 - 08/25/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Generally most mushrooms appear about a week after a good rain or series of rains.It can take spores several hours to fall a few inches in a vacuum.However the wind can carry spores miles upon miles away easily.Tapping the top of the mushroom is unlikely to help any.Besides by the time most people pick mushrooms millions of spores have been released.Also the tapping also doesnt really help because even if you released a ton of spores they are so light and flighty that a small breeze would take them incredibly far from that area.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: My field is dieing! Whats going on??? [Re: DrumGod]
    #3049074 - 08/25/04 03:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

>When I pick the caps, is tumping them on the top of the cap enough to get the spores out to reproduce more?

No, that practice is futile.

And lack of ran will cause the field to stop producing. Mushrooms need moisture.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds