Home | Community | Message Board

The Best Salvia
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemycelios
Re: Leary video a scam?
    #304695 - 04/30/01 11:28 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Learyfan,
I was pissed that I missed that shit,but this video looks like a virtual mindfuck.I think I'm going to take my chances as it is on his son's website and I'm sure he wouldn't fuck over his father's following.Go to www.leary.com and check it out.Do you know of any other leary related links?Have you read alot of his stuff?In my mind he will always be the guru of psychedelics.I have a leary/buddha collage on my wall for heaven sake,what I wouldn't have given to have been around when he lectured.It's pretty ironic that the very first psychedelic tripogen that I took was a single hit of Timothy Leary paper.It was cool looking,all trippy neon colors and in the middle of the sheet it said his name,individual letters per hit.Pretty cool first experience,walking on ice(frozen reservoir) seemed like an immense marble wall that had just been polished.Car rims sparking at night seemed all too spontaneous but amazing (an 'only 'cuz I'm trippin' feeling)
Many a laughs were had even when right in the middle of the fucking pizza store afoaf that I had just met(it was the three of us)gouged me straight in the forehead with his plastic fork!!!Needless to say we had to leave,not because I had beef,we all just broke into laughter trying to figure out what had just happened.Blacklite buzz fuzz glowed bright and my friend's whole arm seemed to take the shape of his hand!Yikes! 'defender of the ziti'(the named we dubbed forky because he was eating it at the time)was now no longer able to keep it down, luckily my trash basket was nearby.HEEEAVE!!!up it came,but all he was complaining about was the cartoon images on the wall!When I look back it was definitely some good shit!We were rolling maple syrup smeared backwoods blunts,ever since I've never tripped without getting stoned in the process.HMMM...come to think about it I don't really remember the last day I haven't gotten stoned anyways.Like right fuckin now,I'm fuckin fried, I mean look at the length of this post,oh well hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I did reminiscing.

Peace,
Mycelios

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Leary video a scam? [Re: mycelios]
    #310534 - 05/06/01 02:52 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Tell me the URL of the website to order that video if you guys see it.

Mycelios, sounds like you got ahold of some really good acid for your first time. I can't say that i've really had great acid according to other trip reports that i've heard. I've never seen things that weren't there or anything crazy like that. It's usually a mind thing with me, or a thought thing.

"Where do you draw the line?"

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Johnny Price- Marijuana, The Devil Flower

Offlinemycelios
Re: Leary video a scam? [Re: Learyfan]
    #311702 - 05/07/01 10:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah man it must have been good because I've only gotten to that level 2-3other times.But yes,usually it's more of a mental thing that has so much mind exploring/expanding potential.About the video,I've left an e-mail with a member of Retinalogic,requesting ordering information.I'll post any progress.Bluestemz I've read plenty of Leary's work about the forementioned and now am just looking for some impressive eye candy that brings Leary vibes for both fun and mind expanding purposes,would this describe Retinalogic's version?Any idea where else I could obtain this?

Invisiblebluestemz
Re: Leary video a scam? [Re: mycelios]
    #312293 - 05/08/01 01:52 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Yes that describes retinalogic's version. it's the backing material for leary's lecture. combines stroboscopic lights & trance inducing rhythms to kinda ease your brain open. as far as i know it's been out-of-print for a few years, but i can't imagine retinalogic got rid of the whole production run so you should still be able to get ahold of a copy. don't expect anything too high tech, leary's thing was reprogramming is something everyone can do on their own with their own multimedia based PC, so the effects are mid-late '90s consumer PC market based ... now there are Flash based websites that blow this thing away as far as eye candy goes.

Offlinemycelios
Re: We have Leary Videos
    #315539 - 05/12/01 11:03 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks man, you got quite a selection there.Is "How to Operate and Teleport Your Brain" the Retinalogic version?

See Leary's Virtual House
www.leary.com

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media