Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesos
overrated
 User Gallery

Loc: Puget Sound Vicinity
azurescans growing washington side?
    #3031553 - 08/21/04 03:36 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone know of azurescans growing in kelso or even up too aberdeen?

--------------------
god made pot who do you trust, yeh i stole that off a lighter, so what, you wanna fight about it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
Re: azurescans growing washington side? [Re: sos]
    #3031585 - 08/21/04 03:59 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

They grow in Astoria, where the local law enforcement and state patrolmen have become quite aware of forays for azures.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

InvisibleStymee
From here to reality.
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, WA Flag
    #3032092 - 08/21/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

According to Mushroom John's website...here is the distribution

Distribution: Along the northern coast of Oregon in dune grasses. Also found in Washington and British Columbia.

I'd be willing to bet they grow from the Columbia up to the Makah Indian reservation. Just a matter of finiding some good habitat.

Offlineguri
Master of theimprobablitydrive

Loc: PNWish.
Re: azurescans growing washington side? [Re: Stymee]
    #3032467 - 08/21/04 12:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

so would checking out ocean shores (the resort town) be worth while then?

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: azurescans growing washington side? [Re: Signo]
    #3033185 - 08/21/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Astoria, where the local law enforcement and state patrolmen have become quite aware of forays for azures

..how would you say the situation with azure hunting in Astoria is with getting arrested picking the mushrooms??
do the coppers hassle people for picking them often now?

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: azurescans growing washington side? [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #3033434 - 08/21/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If you go to the well known spots, there's a decent chance you are going to get hassled. It was happening quite a bit last season. It seems like it happens more later in the season, after they have found a couple people doing it. It's all about being discreet (don't be fucked up wearing a tie dyed shirt), alone, or with a small group, and having a good alabi (binoculars in hand "I'm bird watching"etc). I haven't heard of very many arrests though.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

InvisibleStymee
From here to reality.
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, WA Flag
    #3034580 - 08/21/04 10:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GGreatOne234 said:
Quote:

Astoria, where the local law enforcement and state patrolmen have become quite aware of forays for azures

..how would you say the situation with azure hunting in Astoria is with getting arrested picking the mushrooms??
do the coppers hassle people for picking them often now?

They do more than hassle...Sometimes they arrest...

Busted for shroom shroom hunting.

There were many reports of harrassment last season :frown:

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: azurescans growing washington side? [Re: Stymee]
    #3034606 - 08/21/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I haVE PULLED INTO THE SAND DUNES AREA IN hAMMOND AND SAW STATE POLICE WAITING WATCHING FOR SHROOMSERS.

MJ

Offlinesos
overrated
 User Gallery

#3037997 - 08/22/04 10:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

um bump, so does anyone have any xperience picking azurescans up to ocean shores/aberdeen?

--------------------
god made pot who do you trust, yeh i stole that off a lighter, so what, you wanna fight about it?

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #3038506 - 08/23/04 02:17 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So here is Paula with P. azurescens nipples in Hammond, Oregon right before a state police car came along to check o us out.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (08/23/04 02:19 AM)

Offlinemush20
Stranger
    #3044225 - 08/24/04 12:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

First off I have heard that they have planes fly over areas that people pic. Every year a lot of people do get arrested on a regular basis, ive seen many many peeps arrested personaly. See for one thing theres way to many cops in clatsop county that have nothing better to do and the locals HATE tourists. The pigs arent retarded, they know the good spots they have for a long time, they proly know a lot more then most tourists. The cops around there are dirty as hell along with it. I know dealers that sell to cops around there lol. Some of em are involved in some pretty heavy shit.
Second I know a lot of people that pick and they do goto popular spots and have never been busted. Just be smart about it, dont stay for too long, just say no to police searches (use and know your rights). It helps to have a lookout (use cellphones and instead of birdwatching pigwatch), wear gloves, dont carry around a bag (conseal it somewere), stash your finds in a good spot if ya want. Remember that they have to find you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
yadyayadyayadya

Offlinesos
overrated
 User Gallery

Re: azurescans growing washington side? [Re: mush20]
    #3046645 - 08/24/04 10:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

people fall off topic easy, huh.
Has onyone found any azurescans in washington state

--------------------

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #3047740 - 08/25/04 07:43 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yes FFS, do a search

I don't know if they grow as far north as you're hoping(probably not, and if so, probably not in any large quantity) but the area where they're common is well documented and there are plenty of other species throughout the west side of the state if you don't live down there.

you'll also notice they're listed under Washington RIGHT IN THE FAQ. if you're still being spoonfed you shouldn't be hunting wild mushrooms :rolleyes:

lastly, it's azurescEns

DH

Offlinesk8infreeee1
Stranger

#13604045 - 12/08/10 09:38 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

We grabbed mycelium covered chips last year from astoria under the trees. Can be illegal since it contains psycoactive properties. And put them in a plastic clear storage binwith extra wood chips in the garage. We watered them during the winter season in hopes of transferring them to an outdoor bed in Corvallis Oregon. Well we threw some of those chips in our pot of blueberry bush outside and they were watered with tap from an automatic misting system we had. All things said and done we thought the mycelium died over the summer and the bin got left in the garage. We moved to Vancouver and never watered or touched the pot or the bin. We went outside in Vancouver Washington and checked on the bluberrie bushes after a frost and snow and there were the beauties growing out of the mulch. So we just decided to go check the been that had been tossed in the garage for months and there was tons, I reapeat, tons of mycelium and pin heads popping up. Huge flush. We are so randomly delighted by this accident! So maybe if you live in the NW and you keep the mycelium in a bin in the garage, youll get luck and grow an indoor bed. Just let it go dormant over the summer I guess.

Edited by sk8infreeee1 (12/08/10 10:06 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom