Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: How much acid did you take your first time?
    #302031 - 04/25/01 11:52 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

ive never been informed of this half-hit business...it doesnt seem like it would do anything. my first time was on 2 high-powered PEZ hits and that was fuckin fun i cant remember a bad thing about it. i think doing half a hit the first time would turn people off from doing acid bcuz it would be so boring...itd be like a mild high with maybe a little wider sound and thats about all. i might do half a hit in school tho, supposed to improve ur attention span or something like that

We're all mad here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #302512 - 04/26/01 10:18 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Take 2 your first time

One is just a tease, but two or more is really when you are there if you ask me. I think 2 is where it starts. Of course it depends on quality.

Also, SMOKE WEED. My friend and I have little saying, you're not tripping until you've smoked!

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineIntox
journeyman
Im a fool...
    #302816 - 04/26/01 05:00 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Im doing acid for the second time in my life tomorrow,and my friend is going to get it for me tonight.I really want to trip off my ass(thats not the only reason,Id also like to try to expand my mind).How many hits should I take?Im not affraid of taking to much, so dont hold back.Im looking for a level 4 or 5 trip.Any advice from an experienced user?

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: Intox]
    #302892 - 04/26/01 06:29 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
    #302903 - 04/26/01 06:45 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

this isnt a meaningful question since the amount of lsd on different hits varies wildly and is not known to the user.

one blotter can be more powerful than ten others.

thus, all advice presented above on the best number of hits to take is useless.

OfflineIntox
journeyman
Re: How much acid did you take your first time? [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #302930 - 04/26/01 07:19 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Were assuming that each hit is roughly 30 to 120 ug

(around 70-80 ug)

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
Re: How much acid did you take your first time? [Re: Intox]
    #303020 - 04/26/01 09:53 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I dropped 2 damn fine purple gels my first time. I took them at night, at home, while my girlfriend was with me. It was very intense! I remember thinking that my floor was solid concrete covered with thousands of insects that kept crawling up my chairs trying to get me. My bathroom floor was tiled, but the tiles seemed to be submerged in water with fish swimming around in them. Very visual, I freaken loved it. I didn't learn a damn thing from it, but it was one of the most fun nights of my life, and I am very greatful to have had such an experience under my belt.

Also, don't go eating tons of acid your second time dude! Get some experience first! You have an entire life time to trip. Take your time. Tripping isn't something that should be rushed. Leave higher level trips for later down the road when you can not only handle them better, but enjoy them to their full potential. If you want a bangin trip, take 2 or 3 decent hits. If their really good, I wouldn't take more then 2 if I were you. Good luck, and happy trippin! 8-P'''

Hydro has spoken!
Home page

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#303891 - 04/27/01 11:38 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i wouldnt say do as much as you can get--if this is your second time id say do about 3 1/2 PEZ worth...i mean not all hits are the same quality but thats what i took the second time...hella fun....i mean think about it--you may think right now that you can handle anything and that you aren't afraid to take a lot, but when you finally hit the acid trip, you most likely will freak out if you took too much. remember emotions are intensified a thousand fold on acid, and when the world falls apart i dont think ull be calm. im just sayin be careful and smart, the higher the dose the higher the risk of a "bad trip" -- do what you want tho im just posting my thoughts on the matter

We're all mad here...

Anonymous

Re: How much acid did you take your first time? [Re: HB]
    #303970 - 04/28/01 04:36 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

My first time was 3 potent red gels. I'd tripped on mushrooms several times at the point and felt totally confident that I had made the right decision. To this day one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't even wanna know what she's gonna do with that horse raddish

Offlinementazem
Re: How much acid did you take your first time? [Re: ]
    #304323 - 04/28/01 02:37 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

my first acid was half a paper trip...a yin-yang....b 4 witch i had only ever smoked a couple of reefers and taken solvents, lets just say you soon know the difference :o)
after that i did a whole paper trip a couple of times,
and then on to solids eg, microdots......( my favorite :o))))

OfflineMaxawow
enthusiast
Re: How much acid did you take your first time? [Re: mentazem]
    #304413 - 04/28/01 04:59 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

mentazem-- my first trip was a paper yin-yang too! I'll never forget that trip. I bought two hits and took one of them. Then about 4 hours into it I droped the other. Quite an experience, thats all I can say.

--------------------
---Its like being stoned in 3-D!

OfflineCDXX
Side note for heavenly [Re: HB]
    #304437 - 04/28/01 05:36 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Sean how many times have you dropped acid?

Everyone has their own path, but in the end all those paths meet at one road. And that my friend, is the road to enlightenment.

--------------------
Everyone has their own path, but in the end all those paths meet at one road. And that my friend, is the road to enlightenment.

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Im a fool... [Re: ]
    #304575 - 04/28/01 08:58 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

my first trip with acid was to hits of double dip blotter, man was I rocked,,,,,

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: Im a fool... [Re: Taz]
    #304631 - 04/28/01 11:13 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You said double dipped ...hehe

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Im a fool... [Re: egolesss]
    #304643 - 04/28/01 11:26 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

well that's what it was called back in 89, 1 hit = 2 so 2 hit's is the same as 4 punch a hole right thru yer head if ya know what I mean.....

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

OfflineIntox
journeyman
Re: Im a fool... [Re: Taz]
    #305975 - 04/30/01 04:43 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"Im doing acid for the second time in my life tomorrow,and my friend is going to get it for me tonight.I really want to trip off my ass(thats not the only reason,Id also like to try to expand my mind).How many hits should I take?Im not affraid of taking to much, so dont hold back.Im looking for a level 4 or 5 trip.Any advice from an experienced user?"

^^^ I didnt end up doing acid over the weekend because my friend couldnt get any.Instead I got drunk and did aireal front flips up and down a hill and tried to jump down a sewer,that was the drunkest time in my life.I drank part of a bottle of SO-CO,part of a 24 pack,and beers that kids were throwing me so Id do more stupid shit.Hopefully I can get a hold of some acid this weekend.I think I'll do 2 triple dipped honey combs.I relize that 6 hits my second time is dangerous,but Im willing to take that risk because Im not willing to pass up the 'magic' of the 1st and 2nd trip. Ignorant mistake? Wonderful expierence that was well worth the risk?...Only time will tell.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Im a fool... [Re: Intox]
    #5976311 - 08/18/06 04:07 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

maybe you shouldn't drink...

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
Re: Im a fool... [Re: mushiemountain]
    #5976406 - 08/18/06 04:40 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

hahaha

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: How much acid did you take your first time? [Re: BlindLemon]
    #5976440 - 08/18/06 04:51 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

First time I did LSD, I let my friends paranoia dictate how much I took, and did two half hits spread apart by a few hours. All in all, I still enjoyed myself - and thankfully I was at an outdoor festival so there was lots of music/etc to keep me occupied. I think if I had been sitting around at home, I would of been bored.

I enjoyed it well enough, but at the same time found me thinking 'that's it?'

Which lead me to doing 2 hits at once at an amusement park - *WOW* wish I had one that the 1st time :smile:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: How much acid did you take your first time? [Re: kaniz]
    #5976462 - 08/18/06 05:00 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

First time I took acid it was two medium to low quality white paper gels. Ofcourse the dealer said they were "very good".

I had one hell of a time chilling in an open feild that night.
The silhouettes of the trees looked so alien to me. That first trip reminded me of the very end of the movie contact. You know the part.
I was amazed. It was actually the first time I ever used a hallucinogen.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds