Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
them and us
    #3044969 - 08/24/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Make an internal commitment to respect yourself and feel worthy of all that the universe has to offer. If you disrespect anyone or anything that this universe creates, you disrespect that creative force and tarnish your connection to the power of that intention.

a persons way of reasoning with reality and other people in it, may not always be a disrespectful thing, it is just a fact...

that some people apparently can't deal with...

the way that nature works is the strong survive, the weak die.. of course we as humans dont except this and dont have to because we have ways of manipulating nature, but if you look outside the human kingdom, NATURE ISNT ALways chirping birds and flowers, infant babies die in the cold(the weak metaphor for humans),a mother rabbit leaves its offspring 2 hours after they are born to fend for themselves. Animals starve to death in the blistering sun.. they die painful deaths in the mouths of their predators...

of course nature is a beautiful thing and I can realize that all this "negativity" that i perceive as a human is just merely a part of "the circle"... that is how it works, it is a miraculous cycle of the beauty of creation... if we can all get past our cultural assumptions/conditionings for just a moment and get past the word "god".. then we may be able to see god is the tree and we are its leaves.. some of us grow flowers and acorns to prosper fertility and health, while others wither up and die and crumble under the feet of stronger mentality...it is partly a cultural assumption to make a opinion about the weaker ones, but the cultural assumptions i am trying to destroy are the false ones, the ugly ones, and ultimately the dangerous ones... the cultural assumptions that encourage your mind to stop functioning, a slight cultural assumption is an obvious opinion in some cases, while in other cases it is a predetermined veiw that you never created for yourself.. therefore.. a non-functioning mind....and a mind that has stop functioning is clinically dead.

is this a self-centered egotistical statement?

or is my point well received?

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: hilltopnomad said [Re: sillysimon]
    #3044981 - 08/24/04 04:01 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

HillTopNomad said this:
"Nowadays, whenever I see people I have this urge to think about what they must be thinking, their perception of their existence, their state of conciousness. I wonder if they really are 'sheep', whether they can see it or their mind is blocked to it because varying factors such as their intelligence, fellow company or their position in the physical world and the activities it entails on them."

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: hilltopnomad said [Re: sillysimon]
    #3044992 - 08/24/04 04:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

HillTopNomad also said:
"Maybe we aren't so different, and we do all have these thoughts but its my state of mind thats causing me to go into it even further than is necessary. However, in my mind that idea is already flawed because the ideas of life and existence are greater than any undermining concept or cause for ideology and emotion in the real world. If an outsider looked at a peice of my mind they might consider it insanity, but what would make either of us right? "

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: them and us [Re: sillysimon]
    #3044999 - 08/24/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

We'll recieved.

I have learned that anger still controls a lot of people. I become angerless at one point that led those leaders to become even more angry. I'm still learning, yet i still get angry. Jealosy leads to anger. Must learn to not be jealous.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: them and us [Re: Droz]
    #3045042 - 08/24/04 04:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i think everything can lead to anger. depression, happiness, apathy.. it just really originates wherever you allow it..
ive always had a problem with my depression leading to agression.
then to apathy and back to anger...
but i have tamed it for the most part.. i just co-create my peripheral state of mind (sub-conscious)...that is the place where it all originates.. focus on what you cannot see in your mid.. it is a little tricky.. but you can almost predict everything you will feel.

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

browndustin said [Re: sillysimon]
    #3045059 - 08/24/04 04:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

browndustin said:
When I look back at myself about 4 years ago, I just can't help but think damn I was oblivious. I think of it like this; there's a pipeline deep within our conciousness and it's capped, mushrooms and marijuana blew the cap right off. Since then, my life's changed dramatically. I know that it's a piss poor analogy, but you guys of all people probably know what I'm talking about.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds