Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Magash...? Symbiotic Realtions Fungi/Cannabis
    #3041890 - 08/23/04 10:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I didnt wanna send a PM, and quite frankly this may be another dumb post, but it seemed to be as good as any others, and I have looked arround this site for a while, and never seen a reference. In some of your pics I noticed some very kind bud, along side of a sea of shrooms(perhaps a ne name for a TEK)...So here is the question, how many casings would it take to supplement the CO2 needed for lets say a half dozen ladies? Is this even a concievable thought train? I have seen stories of adding rabbits(in hutches) to a greenhouse, but since you profess the Stament's rule of 1-3 air exchanges per hour, I would assume these fungi are little CO2 factories!

thanx

------------------------------------------------

any other input on the CO2 makers verse the eaters?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline4hodmt
AspiringMycologist

Re: Magash...? Symbiotic Realtions Fungi/Cannabis [Re: ]
    #3041922 - 08/23/04 10:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

it would take a lot, maybe if u rigged something to funnel and catch the CO2 as it sinks in the air. maybe a small fan that blown air across a gap, which funnels air into a still kind of loong tube. thats really unconventional though.

buy sum dry ice.

--------------------
all posts made by 4hodmt are entirely ficticious. the user 4hodmt has noa ffiliation with any company, or organization; any endorsements made by 4hodmt are to be considered a joke. any similarity between a person (or story) 4hodmt is talking about is entirely happenstance. 4hodmt is not to be taken seriously under any circumstance. furthermore, he does not know what he is talking about. Please ignore anything 4hodmt has to say.

_______

"Trust me, I'm from the future.

Actually I'm not from the future, but I did lived there for a while."

- Baby Hitler

Anonymous

Re: Magash...? Symbiotic Realtions Fungi/Cannabis [Re: 4hodmt]
    #3042046 - 08/23/04 11:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

quote from 4hodmt..."all posts made by 4hodmt are entirely ficticious. the user 4hodmt has noa ffiliation with any company, or organization; any endorsements made by 4hodmt are to be considered a joke. any similarity between a person (or story) 4hodmt is talking about is entirely happenstance. 4hodmt is not to be taken seriously under any circumstance. furthermore, he does not know what he is talking about. Please ignore anything 4hodmt has to say."

please don't reply to an obvious 'over your head' question with this bullshit rhetoric, and this lame ass signature that appears to show your innability to both spell and configure any type of phony legal disclaimer!

I am aware of frozen CO2, and burning propane, neither of which a person would need to do for 6 ladies.......I just wanted to hear from someone that might have found a good balance between CO2 producers and consumers!

thanx

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
    #3042088 - 08/23/04 11:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Number one you should have an ossilating fan in your grow for the ladies this will keep co2 dispersed. 1500 PPM is optimal for MJ depending on the size of your cabinet you would need trays to raise the co2 level in a small cabinet as compared to a small tub. it would help both no doubt but here there are other issues (excessive evaporation, light intensity, radiant heat, contams) just to name a few these are issues that are apart of growing MJ and not that of growing shrooms. just a quick $.02 worth

Anonymous

Re: Magash...? Symbiotic Realtions Fungi/Cannabis [Re: hyphae]
    #3042111 - 08/23/04 11:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I guess were missing the point here......by the way nice reply! most folks say the ladies want about 2000-3000ppm(optimal) I guess what i wanted to know is if you were to exhaust your Co2 from the chamber, would it have a reconizable difference in the ladies room? and hence would the ladies be creating O2 for the kids?

thanx

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #3042146 - 08/23/04 11:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think it would take way to many shrooms to pull it off cause of the airexchanges that happen a grow room. That is why they need a co2 tank to really make a difference. (I do like the idea though)  :thumbup:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
    #3042153 - 08/23/04 11:50 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Any body that actually grows know cannabis can only assimilate 1500 PPM co2 so your sources are wrong BTW are they the ones who sell co2 tanks? :lol: The ladies will always benefit from any extra CO2 above the atmospheric 300 PPM. The shrooms can get by with regular atmosphere and would not produce enough to make it a viable option IMHO and IME. GL

Anonymous

#3043982 - 08/24/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I stand corrected! 1500 is optimal! (i was drinking a beer or two) i just figured that since they were in the same room they might as well help each other. and yes the exhaust fan will blow out most of the created CO2, but every little bit helps!

thanx for the input!

InvisibleSugarMagnolia
WecanhaveHIGHtimesifyoudontmind

Loc: Halfway between here and ...
    #3044271 - 08/24/04 12:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hell I have my ladies and I just spend time with them and talk and breath.  God gave humans co2 outtake for a reason! :smile: Green Ganja and Blue shrooms are beautiful!  I've also wondered about putting my shrooms in with the girls but the girls need lower humidity levels during flowering which is not good for the fungi.  I guess I just let my lungs provide the co2 cuz I'm cheap and do things the lazy way. If you do find a way for them to grow together let me know, it'll save space.

--------------------
Peace,Love,& Shroominess! My favorite Mushroom site!

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3044290 - 08/24/04 12:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You are very quick to rip on somebody arn't you
When you yourself said you were probley asking a stupid question.

So mabey you will get a stupid answer or at the very least
A BIG THUMBS DOWN  :thumbdown: :frown:

I hope your name Flamethrower is going to be a problem??????
Cause you are throwing flame.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Anonymous

Re: Magash...? Symbiotic Realtions Fungi/Cannabis [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3044316 - 08/24/04 01:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
You are very quick to rip on somebody arn't you
When you yourself said you were probley asking a stupid question.

So mabey you will get a stupid answer or at the very least
A BIG THUMBS DOWN  :thumbdown: :frown:

i would never suggest puting them in the same room! just that funneling the excess CO2 from a grow chamber into the ladies room could only benefit the ladies! perhaps if i were ever to try this, :smirk: i might post some results...

and by the way Nuck, its by far not a stupid post! try coming up with a response to my cold shock post! i would like to hear your expert opinion...

thanx

:guns:    :machinegun:    :pimpin:

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3044327 - 08/24/04 01:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I didnt say it was DUMB........YOU DID
Lets see...... you say peace and then
you put up a bunch of smileys that are not freindly

HUm...... Good luck :blush:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Anonymous

Re: Magash...? Symbiotic Realtions Fungi/Cannabis [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3044343 - 08/24/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

well Nuck its obvious you have nothing to add to this thread...so go post a rebuttal to the "Cold Shocking Debunked" thread...

:microwave:

Anonymous

#3045650 - 08/24/04 06:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

come on ladie lovers.......post your ideas!

peace

OfflineMad_Hatter2004
Surfista Amigo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in teh Northern... Flag
    #3046031 - 08/24/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hyphae said:
Number one you should have an ossilating fan in your grow for the ladies this will keep co2 dispersed. 1500 PPM is optimal for MJ

Actually 3000ppm works the best with mary jane but 1500ppm will definatly give you some nice yields.When growing MJ keep temps around 80-85 degrees with a 50-75% RH.Setup a clone/mother room so you can get a perpetual harvest (clip one plant and replace with a fresh one ready to flower)!!Grow organicly,kicks hydro in the ass.

--------------------
7 days without waves makes one weak!

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3046049 - 08/24/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

what is a realtions?

nevermind who cares.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Anonymous

Re: Magash...? Symbiotic Realtions Fungi/Cannabis [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3046320 - 08/24/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
what is a realtions?

nevermind who cares.

did you find it necessary to post another dumb thing in my thread?

by the way...1500ppm is optimal...sure 3000 wouldnt hurt....i was off! i can admit an error!

so I guess no one else but me has tried the symbiotic trial! I may have a TEK even Max at Hightimes would post! (lol)

peace

:jamming: :jammingout: :crymeariver:            :drumming:

string cheese (with J Fishman on the side)

OfflinePaintedDeath
The Bestest
Loc: somewhere in Texas
    #3046538 - 08/24/04 10:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FlameThrower said:
I may have a TEK even Max at Hightimes would post! (lol)

You may be a stupid fucking idiot too. (lol)

--------------------
I wanna cross The Rainbow Bridge, and see my fathers in The Golden Hall. They beckon me, to join their feast. In my dreams, I hear their call.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds