Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
general muzings about christianity
    #3041555 - 08/23/04 09:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

anyone ever think about the possibility that the 'god' mentioned in the bible is actually satan, and that the entire religion as a whole is just one big deception he's created to snatch up a bunch of do-gooders in order to convert em over to the proverbial dark side

like he just sits around telling the truth about how god is truth and goodness and love and all that other bullshit, all the while saying: "oh by the way, I'm god - worship me...that other guy's lying to you when he sez I'm full of shit"

and 'god' doesn't do anything about it cause he knows damn well that if someone were willing to actually do just the tiniest bit of research - they could easily see all that's wrong with the so called good book (e.g. god being some candy ass that desires mindless drones that do everythig he tells em to do no questions asked even though he already has legions of angels that serve exactly that purpose / all the different inconsistancies between things he commands from one point in time to another / how he's constantly speaking out of both sides of his mouth, and continually switching sides and pitting various different groups of people against one another / so on and so forth)

I'm sorry...I don't mean to stomp on anyone's beliefs or anything, but sometimes I just can't comprehend how anyone could see how 'god' is portrayed in the bible (jealous/vengeful/etc) and think to themselves: "gee golly...I sure do wanna be just like that"

bleh  :tongue:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: general muzings about christianity [Re: Muppet]
    #3041578 - 08/23/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

no but you interpret the holy scripture wrong blah blah blahb ablah

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: general muzings about christianity [Re: Muppet]
    #3041657 - 08/23/04 09:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"Worship only me or I will damn you to hell. I am a jealous and vengeful god"

I would call that a tad neurotic and insecure and I agree with you, only in my book the god in the Bible to my understanding was played by ANU, not Satan.

I love this "Thou shalt not kill" and "two men who commit abomination shall be sentenced to death". So we can't kill but god can. That makes him a hypocrite too.

The best to me is that god is a male being automatically making the female secondary and the inferior product. How convient for the male domination agenda.

One of my favs is how he gave us free will and then has the nerve to tell us how we can use it or we will be damned to eternal hell fires. That makes him a control freak too.

I know I know that I will burn in hell for saying all of this.

When I was younger then 12 I questioned his neurosis and made up my mind that I didn't beleive those words came form the source of all. Now, I can't concieve of the source of all as having a separate voice from anyone else. To me, because I beleive we are the individution of the one, all voice is the voice of source. If its in everything then....................

I can't wait until the truth comes out and everyone who worships the god of the bible finds out they have been worshipping a reptillian alien with some issues. That aside, I know a lot of christians who take the good and sound from the religion and practice and ignore the rest. I have no problem with christians. We are one. I even love my old buddy ANU.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds