Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinexXScYtHeXx
ninja

Freedom...
    #3040460 - 08/23/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Off of probation.. Freedom is good.. No more worrying about people going in to your buisness.. No more worrying about anything.. Im just layed back chilling at the house.. Sparking the pipes.. Popping the pills.. Snorting the lines.. drinking the drank.. and chillen to the tunes.. sorry for all the people on probation or paroll out there.. soon you'll be enjoying life like its meant to..
Im just going to sit here and have a minute of silence while burning one for the nation! Every day is one step closer to a full life :-D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Freedom... [Re: xXScYtHeXx]
    #3040485 - 08/23/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Congratulations my friend!

Probation sucks.  I have never been on it, but all my friends have.  im the really bad girl with all the luck :smile:

But definitely, I appreciate my freedom.  I think we might have different concepts of the word freedom though.

Freedom to me is not having any bills, traveling, or any sort of stablility reference in my life.  Its great.  i have my family and my friends, and my dreams.  My spirituality, my philosophy.  thats all that matters.

::breathes:: Thank allah, buddha, jesus, etc. for every breathing moment.  mother, for the trees.  father, for the roots. and sun.

Oh the trinity.
-Ares

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflinexXScYtHeXx
ninja

Re: Freedom... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3040547 - 08/23/04 05:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah thats what im saying.. I don't owe anyone outside of my family money.. I can finally leave the city with out informing people or asking for permission... I've dropped all friends because people are fake.. So im free of all problems.. All thats left for me is schooling... getting a job.. and just relaxing preparing to make major cash and start my life...

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Freedom... [Re: xXScYtHeXx]
    #3040595 - 08/23/04 06:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thats cool. I guess we have different theories on "starting life" as well.

School, getting a job, and making major cash are not my priorities at all.

Dont get me wrong, school is great and I am just taking a break from classes right now, but I am definitely not taking classes for money. My interests aren't really huge money makers.

And material possessions are all a myth to me. Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you! I dont want money to be a part of my life, at least not a big one...

And that sucks that you have dropped all friends because people are fake....sucks that you have been influenced by the right people to give you that mentality.

Whens your birthday.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineFade_To_Black
Fire It Up

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Freedom... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3040665 - 08/23/04 06:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Sweet! good to hear that your probation is complete! have fun, just dont go too overboard!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order