Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Getting a Grip on "2012" [Re: Diploid]
    #3401388 - 11/23/04 11:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

2012 is a fulcrum of sorts if it has meaning to you.

2012 has no meaning to me other then the symbology such as it being a fulcrum of sorts.

I crossed the symbolic fulcrum in 2003 which is why 2012 has no meaning to me.

If it has meaning to you, I can relate because it use to have meaning to me.

Catching me contradicting myself is easy as I said. I do it all of the time as I said. I admit I do it all of the time and I explained why. If I can look at the same subject from many levels angles and points of view, I will contradict myself when I describe it from all of the different angles I bop around seeing it from.

I started a whole post on how anyone in multi perception contradicts themselves. I told this whole board with that post that I do do it and why.

And you think you just caught me in something? LOL uh I only admitted I do it like a looooooooooooooot a long time ago and am again. I know diploid.

I can make about 5 more contradicting statements just on the fulcrum analogy alone and from each perspective they come from they will all be right to me. I can take on view points that will make them all look wrong to me too.

JIGGY CONTRADICTS HERSELF CONSTANTLY PEOPLE!

If I represent anything, its the ability to flex and bend to see things from many angles. I am free to sort through them and pick and choose the ones that serve me at any given time. They are always subject to change too as my growth needs do or more information and experience comes into play.

This gives me a shit load of creative freedom and gets me out of being stuck in places. It is the essense of my freedom and the ability to creatively problem solve for myself and others.

Being able to adapt to any environment is a strength. Being able to see something from someone elses viewpoint is a strength. being able to create a plethora of choices for myself is a strength.

You act like there is something bad or wrong with such an ability. Its fucken awesome to me that I can do that.

Maybe its important to you Diploid that people beleive in you.

It's only important to me that I beleive in myself and people beleive in themselves. I don't want to be anyones source of truth. I want to be an inspiration for others to become their own.

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here. Does anyone?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Getting a Grip on "2012" [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3403959 - 11/24/04 01:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

jiggy, your message is loud and clear :laugh: :thumbup:

I can definitely relate with not restraining experience to a one-size-fits-all :smile:. Having a constant personality does not make it "real", it only means that you consider that quality to indicate realness, and therefore you consciously or not stick with it. Like in that mask thread of swami's recently - consistancy is not authenticity.

I have been told I act differently around different people before. Well why wouldn't I?! There's different input, different social stimuli, so of course my output is going to unique to the situation and the person.

There is no reason to box yourself in :laugh:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]