Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Connecting
    #3039561 - 08/23/04 02:45 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I promised a few that I would write on openning up to connect with life anywhere. I personally don't like to call this channeling as traditionally channeling means to allow for a spirit or soul to enter your body and come through. I don't advise that for obvious reasons.

I beleive all have the natural ability and it's easier to develop it now then ever before. Back in Caseys day, people had to slip into trance for this to occur. More recently, people could remain consciously awake while and entity came in and through, and as of late, most people with varying degrees of the ability in use are communicating like we do over the phone for the most part or are moving into the energy entity they wish to connect with to maintain control.

This form of communication is possible through many means

Clairsentience is the ability to feel beyond your own feelings which is the most commonly used as it revolves around intuition and many people have come as far as to rely on gut feelings sending them messages.

Clairaudiance is the ability to hear beyond human audible perception

Clairvoyance is the ability to see beyond human visual percpetion, combined with third eye imagery.

There is a lot one can do to open up to this abilities. I want to share what i know about it and bring up potential pitfalls as well for consideration.

Let me start by reminding all that we are electromagnetic beings in an electromagnetic universe. Science can measure this field. All souls have there own personal resonance frequency signature. This would be like a phone number you would dial into for communicating with another. You can also look at it as being a specific radio frequency channel to tune in to or receive broadcasts from. This gives you an idea of how we are working with frequencies here, sending and recieving like radios do.

Before you even bother beggining, there are some must dos. You have to get in the habit of paying attention to how you feel. For one, tuning into your feelings is a big part of it and most importantly, knowing how you feel is vital to know the difference between what is coming from you and what is coming from another.
Next is practicing quieting the mind to a point where you are not projecting any of your own thoughts or images into it. Practice doing this because it is a part of tuning out so you can tune in.

Most importantly is maintaining a ground and healthy lower chakras. Leaving yourself open to mass reception of broadcasts without the ability to ground all of the energy will fry out your nervous system and brain.

Before you make an attempt to connect, do some deep breathing, clear the mind and calm the emotions. Most find it impossible to make connections when they are in states of anger and fear or extremely fatigued. Those states of being close you off from being receptive.

The more in love and open your heart is the easier it is. The more open your mind is to all possibilities the easier it is.

Take a friend you are in great resonance with, someone you feel good being with who is a lot like you. Play what color am I thinking or what number between 1 and 100. Tune into them, through the heart, NOT YOU, step outside of yourself and into them. With some friends in message board chat rooms we are up to 9 out of 10 being correct. This goes against the odds and there is something to it. This will help you get the feel of what it feels like when you are connecting with them beyond the physical cues.

There is much more to add to this and I will keep adding along the way. Anyone else who has had some successes can add to this thread to help others who want to develop these abilities.

Thats all for now. More to come!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Connecting [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3073406 - 08/31/04 12:56 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I told strumpling I would add this persoanl story here. The medidation is a great tool for connecting and gives and idea of what working with Jesus is like once you can make connections. Cheerio....

About 9 years ago, I was in need of a healing and asked for Jesus's help. I had only just started working with him. He started the healing off by guiding me through this meditation of oneness and compassion. I'll share that first and then for anyone interested in the healing story, I'll follow with that-he's amazing.

This meditation took us an hour. If you have only 10 minutes to do it, thats fine, the longer the better, the more often you can do it the better until, it becomes a part of you 24/7. This requires a healthy dose of imagination so think like a kid again. This is very ZEN by the way.

He first had me think of all the creatures in the world and asked me to take one or two from every kingdom and become them one by one. In your imagination, become an ant and feel yourself as that ant being on its mission, burrowing through the earth, forging for food. become a bee, buzzing around, landing on flowers building a hive. With your imagination, become a favorite animal, sea creatures, birds and spend time being them. Really get into their bodies and minds as if you are that animal or insect doing its thing, experiencing its struggles and pleasures. Then do this with rocks, feel the cold damp earth under you and the sun on you. Do it with trees, feel your roots stretching into the ground and sucking in water and nutrients, and your branches stretching out to the sun. Feel the birds nesting in you, the children climbing on you, the fruit growing from you, the wind blowing your branches, your leaves dropping, feel it all. Be a flower for a time or a favorite plant or bush. Be the mud earth for a while. Then move on to the other elements. Be a river a lake or an ocean, feel your movement and temperature and the life within you. Be the clouds and the rain and snowfall. Be a forest fire, be the wind rushing through the trees and shaping sand dunes in the desert and churning up the oceans. USE YOUR IMAGINATION to the hilt and spend time being these things with a total sense of loosing yourself into them. Move onto being the planet, and then the moon and the sun. Then take all of that feeling and become the whole of the solar system. Feel yourself as the sun, the planets the moons and all of the life you just were on the planets. Next become a galaxy and feel all of the systems as one body you inhabit and are consciously inside of. Then become many galaxies within the universe. Really get a handle on being the consciousness within all of it as you move around inside the parts and try to maintain being conscious within all of them at the same time.

NOW, take all of it and instead of being inside of the parts, pull it all into You and now it is all inside of you and you are the expanse of the universe. Everything within it is now within you and consciously accesible to you.

Remember, it probably took a few minutes to read this, but we spent an hour "being" at one with things. What was once without became within-Total Oneness.

Okay, the healing. I had a circular rash on my leg that looked like little blisters. It kept getting worse over months and nothing I tried made it go away. Jesus asked me what does water do when it gets hot? It boils I said. He asked me, how is the energy of anger described to you. I said its a heated energy. So he made it clear to me we were dealing with manifested anger. He also pointed out its circular shape relevant to anger cycling in my head. He asked me to think of who I was angry at.( 3 different people I felt were being very selfish and not understanding of me and the relationships were growing worse by the day) He asked me to go into them like I did other things in the meditation. He asked me to look for dark areas in their minds and to see what they were thinking. OMG. YIKES! I had immediate compassion for what they were all going through that led to their actions and suddenly realized that none of it was about me persoanally. WOW. I was taking it all as personal attacks against me-not so at all- these people were dealing with MAJOR issues of their own that clouded their words and actions.

We weren't done there. He had me go visually into the rash and become it and asked me to feel the boiling anger there. I could. He asked me to contain that part of my body in an ice berg with my imagination until it came to a freeze. He said, we are not done yet. We did all of the inner work, now the outter. He asked me to go get ice cubes and to put them on the rash. I was like ICE? I have all of these fancy prescritptions that have done nothing but made it worse and you are asking me to use ICE? He said to me, "Where do you think the expression when hell freezes over comes from?" I burst out laughing. That was my first taste of his sense of humor. Anyway, it was gone the next day and never returned.

There was also a DRAMATIC change for me and my life from that point on. My ability to read people to gain compassion and understanding and to channel kicked into high gear. Something, within doing that medition openned me up to connecting with life and I never closed off from it again. Sure I have my dense days, but I can recall the feeling at will now when I remember to.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3074004 - 08/31/04 03:49 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

uhhh...i'm not quite sure what to think of this
I don't hear alot of people saying they had a conversation with jesus you know...
What is it that you are communicating with here? Spirits or ETs?

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Connecting [Re: exclusive58]
    #3074120 - 08/31/04 04:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

There are dozens of message boards with 100's of members all sharing these experiences. In other worlds I inhabit in this world of humans, this form of communication is quite natural , common, understood, normal and accepted. I'm not the only one communing with Jesus, by far I am not the only one.

He is my favorite and first choice because he doesn't judge and loves no matter what and I trust him. Best of all, he talks to me straight and answers my questions with questions or considerations, gets me thinking and soul searching, he doesn't do anything for me and I like that. I love his style. He's my best friend. I don't communicate much with the other realms anymore. This story was of something that happened 9 years ago.

I'm not going to tell you what to think of it. It's just something I was moved to share.

Try out the meditation sometime, when you get to the end, think of someone you would to understand better and feel for what you get or intention to connect with someone specifically who passed on and feel your way through it. It's a powerful oneness meditation taught to me by the best!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3074138 - 08/31/04 04:13 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:heart:

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Connecting [Re: Zahid]
    #3074139 - 08/31/04 04:14 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Religion does mean to 're-connect' after all.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Connecting [Re: Zahid]
    #3074167 - 08/31/04 04:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:heart: back at ya! :hug:

connecting, relating, understanding, oneness, thats a religion I bought in to, only it has no name, it's just a personal meaning in my heart that has been serving me well.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3074177 - 08/31/04 04:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not really familiar with spiritism, this is why communication with Ets is more conceivable for me than with Jesus. Are you sure its Jesus? did you ask his name?
I've heard stories about communication like yours, but i was always wondering if maybe they were not mistaken who it is they were connecting with.
You have said before that it would freak you out to have anykind of relation with an ET, maybe your jesus is an ET trying not frighten you?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3074300 - 08/31/04 04:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Jesus is an ET and a benevolent one at that, they all are if you reach them on the higher frequency bands above fear. I have communicated with ET's through the clairsentient abilities we all have. I make a specific intention by name of who I wish to communicate with. Jesus has a very warm rushing feeling and a specific frequency signature easy to recognise. I do not open up and let any Tom Dick or harry into my space. Jesus is the only one I let into my space right now. All others, I move only my awarness into their space. I'm a cautious sort.

If an ET appeared in front of me, yes, it would wig me out. I've told them this and they respect that. I often ask myself why it would wig me out.

I can only come up with deeply irrational answers and am currently working on rationally adressing my fears.

Jesus never frightens me, he's very comforting. There are ET's in lower realms as well as spirits who will pose as anything and try to frighten you. When I move to connect, I raise my energy above those frequency bands they thrive in and up to the ones beyond duality. Even those beings in the lower realms are harmless if you know the ropes.

Nothing out there has directly frightened me, only irrational ideas can and make things appear to be what they are not.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3074319 - 08/31/04 04:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

what you were describing with regards to being the ant, being the tree, being the sun.....

This reminds me a whole lot of an experience on the sacred mushroom a few years back.. I described it recently in a thread:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...ev=#Post2892219

I was reading your post and started thinking about that experience again... once I am more relaxed in bed this evening I may try to do something like this in reverse, zooming OUT of my body instead of IN on it from outside (and of course I'll be trying this withOUT drugs this time..). It seems like it would yield a very similar result..

Now here's something I am confused about - you are talking about "working with Jesus." I am wondering if one can achieve the same kinds of effects by working with the self? This probably sounds nutty but I often have "conversations?" with myself in my mind late at night or in relaxed states, and it seems like this could be interpreted as "working with Jesus" in a sense but its me its not Jesus IMO...

Do you think that difference in thought processing would interfere with experimentation on this?

By the way thank you for posting all of this - Your boldness is appreciated

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Connecting [Re: Strumpling]
    #3074467 - 08/31/04 05:14 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

What a trip experience! It reminded me of a dream I had last week where I became lucid and I was floating as always. I intentioned to go higher and faster. I flew out of our atmosphere and looked on the planet. I inetioned, further faster and then blew back as our solar system came into view and then again blew back even faster and watched galaxies come into view. It was like watching the big bang in reverse.

Yes, definetly work with yourself. You are a multidimensional being with many aspects to connect with that can guide you even BETTER then any other because your aspects know YOU inside and out and want the best for you. You can trust yourself. THAT's where I am at NOW.

I came to realise that the ET's who acted as guides for a time were really just my own ET soul aspects and in the case of Jesus, the man is a friend in spirit and he also encouraged me to realise I too have Christ Consciousness and can turn within for it and am in no need to turn to him for answers or guidance.

It's been a slow but cool journey over the years.

I like working from the outside in most of the time. Go for it! Share if anything cool was experienced.

Your welcome, glad you appreciated it. :heart: :hug:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3077375 - 09/01/04 10:38 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So can you give out some info on how to connect?
Sorry if i sidetracked the topic...

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3077883 - 09/01/04 02:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Exclusive,

Yes, I will continue to add to this. It was my intention to offer up how too's with this thread. I have to do a lot of power washing today so I can't get to much right now.

I have already givin some how too's in the above and that meditation was the biggest door openner for me. Here's a test you can take to even see right now how easy or difficult it will be for you. We take in energy or send ours out through chakra portals. Being grounded is vital or else you can easily loose control of your faculties when dealing with other energies (like space dragon). If your upper chakras are shut down, then it won't happen until you can open them up and get them balanced.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

you can post your results for fun. What you want to see are  results that say "open". Under active is closed and imbalanced and over active is compensating for weaknesses and is also imbalanced. Over active doesn't mean working better. When I get the chance, I will type out intention affirmations to help bring the under or over active ones in balance and a description of each chakras function. The nature of the specific intentioning will give you some insight into your personal self as well.

Really, it helps to experiment with some things so you can believe in your ability to read energy. Play the what color am I thinking game or number between 1 and 20 with a close friend. Have the sender visualise , think and feel what they are sending strongly and have the reciever feel and connect through the heart. Don't see telepathy as being a mind to mind action. You always want to recieve energy through the heart chakra because of its ability to discern and act as the clearest filter and channel. You want to keep your ego/ analytical mind out of this type of communication. It'll distort information recieved badly and make for harsh misinterpretations. The heart is the area of focus for receiving with a clear and open mind.

Once you can get to 7 out of 10 and up consistantly, you can realise, you are doing it.

Take both hands and open and close them quickly 50 times and then sloooooooooooooooooowly move them close together palms facing and out and in without them touching. The exercise opens the palm chakra and you will be able to feel, a ball of energy that feels like static fuzz and like you hands have rubber bands connecting them. This to will help you to realise that you CAN feel electromagnetic energy. You need to develop this sensitivty to feeling your energy body a part from your physical body.

I also started with this book called Openning to Channel by Sanaya Roman. In it she gives and exercise for taking two quartz stones of equal size and weight but made of different colored quartz and then place them in your hands and close your eyes and get a feel for each of them. Soon, you will be able to consistantly tell which is which without looking just by it's feel. each has a specific vibration, called a frequecy signature. You want to build up a sensitivity to this as beings have frequency signatures as well. They are like our phone numbers.

It's important to engage in these games and exercises because you have to beleive for yourself that you can make energetic connections beyond what you can percieve with the 5 physical senses.

The other thing is practicing meditative states where you can tune everything around you out and be able to tune in to feeling just your energy body, not your physical body. You want to get so good that it's the only thing you can feel and be aware of.

While doing that, play with using memory of a time you felt naturally high, in love, on top of the world and see if just through memory you can lift yourself to those feeling states on command. This is important because when seeking to connect with energies "out there" you want to be in the realms and frequency bands above fear. Otherwise, you'll be dealing with lower aspects of beings like space dragon is and thats another topic. Jiggy *smirks* and raises an eyebrow. When one is poorly grounded and interpreting through the EGO and analytical mind which separates causing irrational fears they will have their way with you.

If any reader goes for it early, I  would suggest connecting with someone you were very close to who passed on that you trust.

I will keep adding. If interested, keep checking back and reviewing the info.  :heart:

BTW, my motivation for taking the time to do this comes from an earnest desire to empower people into their own soverignity and use of extra sensory abilities. It's more difficult for you to be diecieved and lied too when you read for yourself beyond the appearant.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #3080833 - 09/02/04 02:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i've read alot about channeling. the most obvious thing i noticed with people who channel "higher" entities (jesus, ETs, Angels) is that differnt channelers are told differnt things, sometimes conflicting things.

i've got nothing against telepathy or creative ways of communicating with your subconscious though.

:P

Quick edit: i just thought i'd throw this in since i'm already being a dick. the yogic definition of chakra is closer to meaning emotion than an actual built in energetic feature. the two energy systems that i study, tai chi and psionics both make no mention of chakras with reguards to the physical expression of energy, except of course with those poeple who use thier energy to actively create them.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (09/02/04 02:54 AM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Connecting [Re: truekimbo2]
    #3082634 - 09/02/04 02:34 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Your not being Dick. It's quite true what you said. People are interpreting quite different and conflicting things.  Thats precisely what makes exploration so much fun when you get involved with exploring cosmic mysteries. It becomes like a "who dunnit and why?"

bare in mind, I started this because some people wanted me to bring messages through for them and I would rather teach people to communicate for themselves. When you are talking with family about personal stuff, it's a whole different reason for doing it, it's for establishing a sense of "still being a part of each others existance" in a personal way. It brings much peace and comfort.

I wrote about how a new friend of mine was wondering why her sister died of a stroke at age 36. I found her sister and she told me she had been physically abused very badly for a long time, worse then anyone knew about. I brought it up to my friend, having NOTHING ever said between us to suggest that fact at all. I just new she was married. My friend confirmed the abuse and said the reports indicated a possible bad blow to the leg caused a blood clot that resulted in a stroke.

Anytime, I have retrieved info relative to people who passed in the last 60 years, it's always been confirmed.

That outter space stuff space dragon carries on about can't be confirmed in the same manor and I will touch on why up ahead.

In the case of working with Jesus on personal issues and healing, that's different too.

When you are dealing with the ET's and angelics is when stories run wild from another and yet common threads appear.

There are lots of reasons for this. The person translating the information may be a poor filter for it. If they run it through a heart of fear or anger, it will be tainted. If they run it through a mind of personal judgments and beleifs about things, it will be tainted. This is not the fault of the being providing the information.

This is why I say it is important to first fill your heart with universal love and clear your mind completely. Even still you can fuck it up if the info runs contrary to what you beleive.

Another reason has to do with what level awarness the beings you are communicating with are at. If you deal with the 4th dimensionals , they are in a duality realm and they spew all of the good versus evil crap at us because thats the power struggle they are percieving in.

If you get to the 5th level awarenes  and higher, information begins to become more consistant. FEW channelings come from these levels. MOST come for the 4th. The reason being for that is that the inner gateways for accesing those vibrational realms were not open in most people who were "channeling". In the last year, more people are beggining to access them now.

Here's an example. One bit I was reading talked about an energy rod the bad evil draconian placed in the root chakra of certain perople to keep them from graounding higher light vibrations into the planet. It kept them virutal "space cadets". The article made it sound as if it were evil polt to keep the light infusion from happening.

An article from someone beyond duality touched on that same rod, claiming it was an energy form created by the benevolent draconian, who are in service to the Divine plan, to allow for certain people to stay up in the higher vibrationally planes for longer periods to gather up much light and working in conjuction with the time lords keeping synchornicity in check, it would be removed and the higher vibrations would then be grounded into this plane. If everyone did it all at once, the planet would blow fuses. In her version, having the rod put into the energy grid is something a person agreed to before incarnating.

In the second version, their was no evil agenda or infringment  upon ones free will. These are things I look for when discerning what vibrational plane information comes from.

Interesting note on how yogics and psionics regard the chakras. My guess is they are keeping it simple. I like that because exploring the energy structures, forms,  grids, and templates that support this reality becomes very complicated.

I have more personal stories that support my knowing that they exist in our energy bodies, 1000s of them do and more are being integrated.
Thats another topic.

I appreciate your adding this very much, because I think it's important people understand the deeper nature of all of this before they head off communicating and exploring on their own. :heart: :thumbup: :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #3083821 - 09/02/04 06:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:hug:

to everyone

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology