Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
[BUSTED] on the way home from the Dead show!
    #3038894 - 08/23/04 08:54 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

well i made it to the show. Had JUST enough money for 2 tickets, food, water, and 6 doses. Me and my friend matt split them...they were the beige hits...i herd they were real so i decided i would try them. They were kinda weak but they were definatly real....i tripped nuts :smile: The show was fucking great and everything went as planned.

cept for the ride home.

i took the cid around 5pm and i got pulled over aroun 2am. It was about 50 miles from home. Normally i wouldent have drivin yet but i was pretty strait to drive...my head was still kinda fucked up but other than that things were great.

So i got pulled by 3 cop cars with 2 cops in each car. FOR A FUCKING TAILIGHT! Anyway...so they bombard me with qurestions confusing the fuck out of me...im all spaced out like wtf is going on...i let them search the car and do wahtever they wanted cause i didnt have shit and i didnt feel like arguing. They were pissed that they didnt find anything cause we reaked. They threatned to strip search me. They took my friends bowl and gave me my rolling papers back.

I had told them that i smoked at the show around 10 (big mistake) that when they slapped the cuffs on and said i was going to jail for a DUI! I just laughed in there face and was like "DUI WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I WASENT DRINKING!"

In the meantime they let my freind go a the office and took a bunch of blood from me (that was fucking wierd cause i was still kinda high off the cid). I sat in a fucking 58 degree holding cell with nothign to cover up with laying on a stainless steel bench for 12 HOURS!

The reason i havent posted anything earlier is because this is the first chance ive had to get on a computer. My dad had to go pawn my computer to get me out on a 700 bail. They also took my licence and said it would be suspended and i probably would not get it back in actober (my court date)

These guys were the biggest fucking assholes id ever seen...they thought it was funny...making joke and laughing there asses off. UGH! it makes me fucking sick!

and to top it all off my crazy friend all of the sudden came back from california cause the reahab wouldent except him again casue he sneaked out and got some meth. So hes back and that cool...hes my bro and he hasent acted gay since he was back....but him and crystal are pretty much back together and thats kinda hard for me to deal with...at least right now with all this shit happenning..i mean god damn i always get shitted on no metter how much i poay attention to karma and whanot.

I will always keep hope alive and im not changing the way i live jsut because of some bullshit. It makes me want to say fuck it and fuck karma and all that but i know better. I have faith and that faith will not fade away! I WILL ALWAYS SHINE ON!

if you guys have any legal advice i would greatly appreciate it. I know ive already dug myself a ditch but id like to know what to expect and how to react in court. Ive delt with cops around ehre but ive never seen sometthing so rediculas as those GA cops!

I just want you guys to know i love every single one of you....you have always been good to me and helped me out whenever something happens in my life and i appreciate it so much. :heartpump: :gd_icon:

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: [BUSTED] on the way home from the Dead show! [Re: Vulture]
    #3038905 - 08/23/04 09:05 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

That sucks man.
I have been there before several times.
It will only make you stronger and smarter in the long run little brother.

The only legal advice I can give you is something you already learned.
NEVER admit that you have used drugs. Even if they find 20 glass pieces and a box of syringes. If they ask why your eyes are funny or you looked fucked up just say I have been fasting or meditating for 20 days.
Or my favorite is to look them straight in the eyes and say "i'm high on Jesus" as you laugh and drool like a madman.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisibleeddyadak
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Mayabell
    #3038906 - 08/23/04 09:05 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah say that you never said anything about smoking anything.... fuckers fucked you over mang

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #3038938 - 08/23/04 09:17 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

even a half ass lawyer should be able to get you out of this one i imagine.. nothing to serious.

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #3038947 - 08/23/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry to hear about all that Vulture. Pigs are usually into making people feel shitty. I know how it feels when they're enjoying and laughing while making an arrest. It feels like you're being raped. I don't have any legal advice for you but I agree with what Chinacat said: somehow this experience will make you a stronger, wiser person.

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
Re: [BUSTED] on the way home from the Dead show! [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3038987 - 08/23/04 09:39 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I don't want to sound like a parent or something like that, but here's what I've learned in my life, NEVER GET IN A CAR STONED!!!!
In a car, cops can stop you for no reason at all because you are in a weapon on wheels. You signed a paper, when you got your licence, agreeing to this. Knowing this, my car is a "DRUG FREE ZONE". And I just got pulled over 2 days ago for a speeding ticket, it's a good feeling to know that no matter how much the cop looks, he's not gonna' find any incriminating evidence.
Sorry about your bust, just learn from your mistakes and as was mentioned before, remember these 3 words:
DENY-DENY-DENY!!!!

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#3039039 - 08/23/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry man, but you totally fucked yourself. You never should have let them inside the car, they wouldn't have found the bowl. And you DEFINATLY SHOULD NEVER ADMIT TO BREAKING THE LAW. You went to jail because you TOLD THEM you smoked marijuana. Good luck in court. :sad:

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineFade_To_Black
Fire It Up

Folding@home Statistics
Re: [BUSTED] on the way home from the Dead show! [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #3039041 - 08/23/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

this just makes me dislike cops even more...

--------------------

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
    #3039072 - 08/23/04 10:12 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

dun worry man, theres plenty of times i was ALMOST arrested for speaking the truth... "I'm high" or "yes theres lots of stuff in the car". Sometimes when you think you can't get out of it you just speak the truth and hope they let ya go depending on how the cop is.... unfortunately that wasn't your case. Plus you were on cid, I probably woulda said the same shit.

Well... good luck to ya man. I'm not positive of the consequences of the case, but whatever they are I hope you make it out okay.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: [BUSTED] on the way home from the Dead show! [Re: Edge]
    #3039082 - 08/23/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

That is just terrible advice. Honesty is never the answer. DENY DENY DENY!
"what you say CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law"

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #3039115 - 08/23/04 10:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Ah shit man, that's terrible, hope it all works out in the end for ya.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: [BUSTED] on the way home from the Dead show! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3039141 - 08/23/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

well the only thing im really worried about is the blood test.

being i took the cid aroun 5pm would it show up in the blood test aroun 2am? Im going up to the DMV today to get my licence....im not gonna say shit to them but i lost it...hopefully i will be able to drive at least untill october...go in there...tell them i quit and pass a drug test and tell them i havent been driving.

--------------------

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
    #3039163 - 08/23/04 10:47 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Dude!!!!
DENY-DENY-DENY
Tell em' someone slipped you a mickey unknown to you. Tell em' that you'll never go to a Dead show again cause the audience is crazy. One of those crazy people gave me a drink of Kool Aid and it tasted funny. Tell em' you'd never do an insane drug like acid, and as for the pot, everyone around you was smoking and you musta' got a contact high because you are against pot.

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

OfflineMXNR
Did the Mushroom choose you?
Male

Loc: MARS
    #3039167 - 08/23/04 10:49 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Vulture,

It's a shame that happened to you, but a few things have been said in your post that make me feel you need to rethink your stance on drug use in this society.

1) Cops are the enemy. Plain and simple. They want to take away your freedom. NEVER believe a police officer or what he says, He doesn't care about you as a person, he is just trying to make a bust and go have a few laughs over a beer with his buddies later. You are nothing but a quota to him. I recommend you go to a few civil liberties websites (such as www.aclu.org) and read up on how to deal with cops. I understand you were tripping when the cops arrived and that you may not have been able to field things like you've wanted, but that's another reason to not drive without your wits.

2) Karma won't protect you. There is no universal justice, there is no, "goes around comes around." You could be a great guy, who donates to the poor and plants trees in his spare time, but as soon as you pop a psychoactive mushroom in your mouth, you are a criminal. The police force is a branch of a system of control. They don't care about how much you love your girlfriend, they don't care about your hopes and dreams. You are a social security number to them. The war we are waging, this "war on drugs," is a strictly physical one, to think that prayer or spirits will get the cops off your back in the long run is folly.

Well, I hope all goes well with your trial. Let us know when you get the results of your blood test back. Best of luck. Love in your direction.

--------------------
Master: Everyday change your clothes and eat your food and you will become enlightened.

Pupil: Master, I do not understand...

Master: If you don't understand, eat your food and change your clothes.

OfflineFade_To_Black
Fire It Up

Folding@home Statistics
Re: [BUSTED] on the way home from the Dead show! [Re: MXNR]
    #3039190 - 08/23/04 10:56 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

ah, another thing that pisses me off about cops is that they ask you a question, and immediately cut you off with another question, JUST AS YOU START TO ANSWER THE FIRST! then they give you a bunch of shit about how it took 4 times for me to answer the question that was asked.. as i try to explain that i tried to answer the first 3 time but was cutoff by another question... he cuts me off again to ask another irrelevant question..AGH!!

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: [BUSTED] on the way home from the Dead show! [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3039226 - 08/23/04 11:09 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Why answer questions? Provide ID, registration, and proof of insurance....take your ticket and be on your way. You are not obligated to tell them a god damn thing.  :piggy: :machinegun:

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3039259 - 08/23/04 11:21 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Dude your life is like one of those soap's on tv during the day! :wink:

All the best my brother!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3039323 - 08/23/04 11:35 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear about this.  :frown:

Stay strong.  :heart:

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: [BUSTED] on the way home from the Dead show! [Re: Ripple]
    #3039341 - 08/23/04 11:39 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

lol i know...my life is nuts

but i wouldent be the person i am today if i hadent had the life i have. I am thankful for my life even tho its a bit fucked up. Im thankful its not as fucked up as some peoples also. Im just ready for this shit to stop.

Im going to get another job today and my parents offered to get me an appartment and pay the first 3 months untill i can pay it so i might take them up on that. At least for a year :smile:

there is no telling whats gonna happen next year for the dead 40th anniversary. Ive herd some things and have a good feeling. Supposedly there is going to be so much fluff people arent going to be able to come to the shows because noone is going to be able to see strait. LOL

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #3039364 - 08/23/04 11:42 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

mmmmmm fluff  :drooling:

oh ........ and next time deny everything... no mattter what happens deny,deny, deny...... then they wont be able to do shit as long as you can walk/talk normally

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies