Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
First Trip Report
    #3038757 - 08/23/04 07:22 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Last night I ate several mushrooms.  No idea how many, but it looks like a fair amount.  That was about 8:10 PM.  I finished around 8:45, cause they tasted horrible!  So by that time I felt a little buzzed, and I decided to listen to the Dead's sets at Bristow from last Sunday.  I began to walk in my neighborhood, and I noticed the lights were very bright, and I felt a sort of connection between them and the music that I never explored more.  After walking for 15 more minutes or so (I didn't have a watch), I came across a weeping willow just as Loose Lucy was coming on, so I danced with all the low hanging parts.  I began to walk up the hill when something caught my eye: it was a spotlight that seemed to be coming from a mile away or so.  So I began to walk up the street towards it, and when I looked up at it next, it looked like a really elongated Statue of Liberty.  Very strange.  All this time I was thinking the road would curve one way when it would curve the other (and I'm very familiar with these streets).  I saw a tree, and I swear I saw a large hole in it.  It looked like it had been torn apart, but like it grew that way, not like somebody put the hole in.  I am not sure what it really looked like.  Also, many trees, when I looked at them, would seem to shift a little bit, like I was only seeing one side of it and it would turn with me so I would only see that one side.  Somewhere on my way back, the song changed to Drumz. 

Now before, I had seen fleeting glimpses of scary faces and the kid from the Sixth Sense peering at me, but now I began to notice figures in the trees.  The strange thing was, I enjoyed it.  The drums sounded so good, and as I looked up in the trees, I saw faces screaming, or clown faces smiling horribly.  But I also started to think that "evil" has to have its side of fun, and I was convinced that I was taking part in that.  It was me and the trees, celebrating something through the primal sound of the drums.  I would see figures dancing and reaching up to the moonlight (not to mention the really cool designs that the trees would have when you look at the moon through them.  They're natures kalaidescopes!).  The music got more intense, and I was still seeing demons and horrible faces, but I enjoyed it.  I looked in a freshly cut lawn and saw faces looking at me, some with their mouths open, some looking to the side.  I began to return home.

When I got near my house, Space came on, and I began to look up at the stars and spin around (don't know why I did that).  I got a little dizzy, so I decided to go inside.  My driveway is patterened, and so when I got there, I had the surprise of finding out that it was very warped!  The middle looked higher, and the sides were recessed into the ground.  I walked to my door, but decided to sit down and watch the ground breathe.  Out of the corner of my eye, my car was moving around like it was on hydraulics, but WEIRD hydraulics.  Sometimes it would fly away very fast, and I would look at it to find that the hubcaps had colors surging through their circumferences.  I made a pact to the grass that I would not harm it, because their families were hurt by deforestation and lumbering. 

I got inside and realized I really couldn't act sober.  I kept laughing whenever I saw people, and I had to try really hard to keep a straight face.  I retired to my room at this point.  I turned off the lights and turned on Drumz again, and posted a few threads here.  The computer looked a little like it was shifting, and something in my vision didn't seem "right."  When I would look around, something would seem different.  About an hour later, I looked up at a poster I have above my computer, and noticed that it was moving!  The figures on it would wave slightly and change colors.  Everything in it was alive and moving around, and I loved watching it.  When it subsided some, I decided to finish off my trip by having some popcorn.  I got really tired, so I went to bed, but couldn't fall asleep for a while.  It was very VERY fun, and I enjoyed it very much.  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: First Trip Report [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #3038965 - 08/23/04 09:28 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Awesome trip report man! theres nothing quite like the first :gd_icon:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: First Trip Report [Re: Fungushungry]
    #3039239 - 08/23/04 11:15 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

wow...looks like u had a great time:nut: ...Thanks for the trip report

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order