Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Kava Kava

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWhyNot999
Professional :)

Loc: In my head
The need to chew! Ugh somebody solve my curiosity here..
    #3038583 - 08/23/04 05:31 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I hadnt tripped in almost a whole year when I did it for the first time a few weeks ago. Shrooms that is, I dont drop acid or nothin. But see, I did those shrooms 2 nights in a row, I know thats not a good thing to do, buuut I did. And then a week later I did it again, and a week after that I did it again. So I had at least a week in between the last 2 trips.
First of all, do any of you notice a weird feeling in ur jaw? The tightening feeling like you just want to grind your teeth together, but its still a soft mellow feeling without ur mouth? Kinda like xtc.

Is that feeling supposed to be with you more than a week after you trip?

Heres what I'm wondering:
I get this feeling day and night since I've been tripping again this year, and I have a feeling maybe it's because I didnt space my trips out enough, I just have those after-affects still, or if maybe its because of my past frequent xtc use??

See heres the thing though..I used to do xtc, then I stopped for ehhhh a year now its been total, and I just started getting those feelings back when I started tripping more regularly again this summer off of mushrooms. Now the feelings in my jaw just wont go away. I have to carry my pacifiers around with me again just like I had to do when I used x.
It's like my xtc cravings are back again, but JUST the feelings in my jaw, because thats the worst after-affect I used to have with my xtc use. I have to trip at least once every 2 weeks now so I can get that feeling more regulated, ease the cravings. This is just nuts, does anybody know what exactly is going on with it??
I mean I wont think about it and I wont have the pacifiers on me or anything then out of nowhere I'll just need to bite down on something so I'll whip out the pacifier and sit there looking like a freak right in front of people. It doesnt phase me one bit I just get those emasive cravings to bite on something....ugggghh
I dont want to start using xtc again. I dont plan on it. I just want these reminding feelings to go away.

Now is this just me or is this from the shroom useage?? Replies are much appreciated right now :frown:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: The need to chew! Ugh somebody solve my curiosity here.. [Re: WhyNot999]
    #3038593 - 08/23/04 05:35 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know, but it';s probably possible. maybe a tight jaw from lots of loughing and sometimes your muscles get tense while tripping so that might be it too.

you should control yourself a bit more, take it easy and space out those trips :thumbup:

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#3038614 - 08/23/04 05:55 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Kava Kava TIME???

Offlinecherokee
Bruce Springsteen
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #3040746 - 08/23/04 08:48 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

In my honest opinion, it's all in your head. It sounds like a bad habbit to me, stop satisfying your urges and the urges should go away.

OfflineWhyNot999
Professional :)

Loc: In my head
    #3042277 - 08/24/04 02:26 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

SFP, thanks I think you might be right, I do take things to my head so easily. It's all the thinking and contemplating I do. Once I start thinking about something it just goes on and on to the most endless possibilites. I WILL be spacing out my trips totally because I'm not gonna let all of this get to me. If I stop tripping so much at a time it'll help me to get back to my normal self a bit. All the things I've done to myself has really been catching up to me this summer. You know how you used to know a person, and then they start using drugs and what not and after a while they just look and talk and think sooo differently it's almost like their a new person? Thats kinda what I'm becoming. I rely on substance to ease myself in any way possible. I should start to chill...

Thanks for all of your replies! : )

SFP you really did get somethin through there! Thats definantly somethin I need to think about, I can understand it totally so my guess is thats exactly what I'm doing.

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
    #3048513 - 08/25/04 02:29 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hah, memories.

I remember a certain music festival I went to a few years ago.

Afterwards we got in the car (6 of us). Deciding to not listen to any music we each sat there ALL chewing and find accoustic rythms in the sounds of the road and the car. Quite the sound.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Kava Kava

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience