Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Magical Mushrooms and Spirituality
    #3035315 - 08/22/04 03:07 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I love reading all the post here, but I have to be honest, I don't understand alot of it. I'm very interested in opening my mind more spiritually. I am a virgin shroomer. I have never had the pleasure of any type of psychedelics. I've heard so much about mushrooms, I had to come and check out this place. I've learned much by reading many of the threads on here. I've lurked around this forum for awhile and feel that I am ready to open mind to all that is out there and free my mind. This is where I am lost. None of my family can help me out as far as information. I'm brand new to this place I live and I don't think I've met anyone spiritual. I need some help on finding my way into the spiritual world. Do I need mushrooms to do this? I feel left out. I feel that because I've never tried mushrooms that this journey is going to be a difficult one. Do I need to trip to fully understand and experience a more spiritual me? I will take any advise, suggestions, tips, anything. Thank You!

~Desiree~

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

Re: Magical Mushrooms and Spirituality [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3035329 - 08/22/04 03:15 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

'Shrooms are only one of the keys to the door.There are many ways to the open the door but what matters is what you do once the door is opened to you.

Shed away material things,shallow things.Shed away knowledge,ego,unstable emotion.Shed greed,lies,hate.Shed it all.It is all self defeating.

Mushrooms are not needed to become more spiritual.It is one tool however.Dont do Mushrooms just because you want to be more spiritual.

Its more doing than wanting.You have to make the effort to be more spiritual.You have to listen to the inner you and be silent outwardly.Meditate.

The keys to spirituality can be drugs,meditation,religion,philosophy,life experience,etc...

One also needs right action for true spirituality.One must also silence heavy emotion,strong negativity,strong desire,etc.It is a balance that must be acheived.

Its easy and simple yet complex and difficult.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Magical Mushrooms and Spirituality [Re: UnenlightenedOne]
    #3035360 - 08/22/04 03:34 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Just recently I've decided to change alot of things about myself. I want to change the way I think, the way I react, the way I view others. This will take time and much disipline. I try meditation, but I'm still learning my breathing techniques. This is something I am ready to do. I want to explore many things, this will be a whole new experience for me. I used to be religious when I was much younger, but I always felt that something was missing. Like there was something more to life and the after-life then I was getting informed about. I read stuff here, that they don't teach you in church. I want to know more. I want to feel more. I'm missing something and I can't quite grasp what that is yet. I want to so bad. Okay, so I don't need mushrooms, and meditating is difficult for me(I'm trying though).

What are some other ways to open that door. Don't get me wrong about the mushrooms. They have always been interesting to me, before I was interested in spirituality. I will try mushrooms regardless, whether it helps me in this area or not. I was just wondering if they are what opens what some have called, "the third eye".

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3035417 - 08/22/04 04:01 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Its a slow process.It took me several years to get where I am today.Just keep trying and keep up the effort and before long it will be effortless and eventually you will notice a bit of progress and then abit more until you cant even see where you started from.

Spirituality can be developed through:

Martial Arts( They focus on deep self discipline and meditation mostly.)

Yoga (It focuses on open chakras and aligning energy centers and eventually opening all the hidden centers of ones body and eventually the third eye and higher chakras.)

A close relationship to nature.Sleep out under the stars.Get back to simplicity of life.

Talk with spiritual people.

Develop a spiritual life through active religion,ritual,etc

Get a spiritual mentor to help you.

Learn compassion and Tolerance.Strive to be kind even to those who are cruel to you.

Visit spiritual places.

Read spiritual stories/books.

Develop respect for all life.

Chrity work/good deeds.

The list is endless.Reading and studying will help you on the spiritual path of your choice.There are so many paths to one goal.

The spirit is strong but the flesh is weak.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #3035421 - 08/22/04 04:03 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

All mushrooms will do is give you the opportunity to expand your mind. What you do with that opportunity is up to you. You get out what you put in. Junk in, junk out. So plan your trip with care and use your intention to make sure you get something out of it. Maybe you have some questions about life? Focus and think upon the question you frame during your trip. You should get some interesting answers. :wink:

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #3035571 - 08/22/04 06:45 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Let me deposit mi view to the subject. This is one my fy favorite subjects to talk about.

Mushrooms contain some tryptamines that can effectively and efficiently change your way of thinking.Spiritual people tend to have more spiritual trips...

But it is not only in the "drug".If there was a "drug" that its administration would cause "spirituality" or "enlightement" then clubs would be full of Budhas,Christs,Saints and Mystics.Well,what we actually see is that eventhough people try mysterious combinations of weird tryptamines and phenethylamines in wild doses,clubs are yet to be temples of spirituality.

Mushrooms is what you make them to be.Like a tool more or less.It is how you use them.Give a hefty dose of 60 grams fresh cubensis to a buddist monk fasting for a month and being practicing the dark room method (all closed up in a dark room).The transformation in this person will be tremendous! Give an even more challenging dose of 3g Syrian Rue + 60 grams of Cubensis to a "city philospher" who retreats often in nature with some meditation ,fasting ,even sex absistence to find himself.Well, i guess "spectacular" is what is going to happen.Now give all the mushrooms in the world,all the weird combination in a person who will not strive for spirituality and personal growth.What ypu are going to see is another "casualty",you may see some positive results but the posibility of that is low.

Some people debate whether "natural means" of attaining "mystical","spiritual states" such as mediation,lucid dreaming and other practices is "cleaner ,more righteous and desirable" than ingesting an entheogen (psychedelic).I tend to disagree (and that is living out the "natural" part which itself is a "manmade" term).I tell to this people that a substance is just a substance.Put it in good use and good will happen.I tell them "DO your utmost spiritual practices,go on a quest with your favorite method.You said you meditat daily? Well keep this up ,and intensify it!And when you have reached the pinnacle of your meditation maybe after many consecutive hours of meditating up a mountain with empty bowels and focused mind THEN eat the mushroom and see what happens"....Catalysts!

But wait a moment! SO,you mediatated ,you ate the forbiden fruit of mycelia and you had an earth shattering spiritual/mystical/all understanding trip.Is that all? No,you must review what happened and keep the changes you desire Desiree close to your heart.When your "trip" ends is where your Journey of intergration and "putting into practice" begins....

Well,maybe my take on the subject is a bit heavier than most people who take mushrooms follow.But it is a path as well,and a path doesnt always have to be esy and happy-go-lucky!

OfflineZenGecko
enthusiast
    #3035572 - 08/22/04 06:46 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Ok i've read the other replies, and some good suggestions there for you. But no one seems to be stressing caution. First yes shrooms can be a nice spiritual kick in the ass, or they can just be a kick in the ass. If you trip, you will be different after you trip, as a friend told me before my first trip "there is your life before you trip, and there is your life after you trip" and he was right. The new you, might be hard to get used to at first, or it might be fucking wonderful, you might stay that way, or u might not, and if u dont that might be hard to handle too.

You wanna be spiritual, thats great, look within, but just be aware that your not always gonna like what u find, your not always going to know immediately what to do about it, or where to go next in your practice if you keep up the meditation..and i hope you do. And the really hard thing is your going to figure out exactly what to do...and then u wont be able to do it, atleast not at first probably.
I hate to get all cliche and matrix on ya but morpheus was right "there is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path"

I'd also reccomend you do not forsake Logic as so many people here have done in favor of hocus pocus and other assorted gobbledy goo. You have questions, logically reason your way to the answers, wont always work but there are other types of experience that u may get thru tripping or meditating that will help make sense of those questions with out answers, or those answers that dont make sense. But here is the catch on that...Be skeptical, be cautious of your answers and your conclusions, your perceptions and your progress.

What alot of people dont tell other people is there are lots of pitfalls, detours and flat out dead ends on the spiritual path, chances are you will run into them, expect the unexpected :wink:
You've probably already done so to some extent but read up on various philosophies, and religions, ethics, metaphysics, epistomology all that stuff, maybe even some psychology and sociology..and i'd really suggest you read up on science, like quantum physics, realativity and stuff...there are some really intresting insights there, that may provide answers or point to new questions and alot of the popular books arent that hard to read, they dont bog u down with alot of math talk.
Here are some books that have helped me alot...
The three pillars of Zen

Rational mysticism (john horgan)

Zen, methods and philosophy

The Tao of physics

A brief history of time (steven hawking)

The search for shrodingers cat

oh and any daniel quinn books are good. Story of B  and others

The mind of god (by paul davies)

Those are just a few, lots of stuff out there, i'd suggest u always try to be reading something.

Ok now back to drugs and meditation :wink:
Meditation is the long road..the safer road, and the road most likely to lead to real and permanent change(for the positive).
Drugs like lsd, shrooms whatever, may or may not give u any insights, they may delude you, or they may point to truth...the problem is knowing which is which, same danger in meditation but probably to a lesser degree since most of the time change will be more gradual insights less intense. Like i said be skeptical of everything (that doesnt mean disbelieve, it means reserve judgment, always be aware that at any given moment u may be completely full of shit)(as i might be now)

If u wanna trip, and your not predisposed to any sort of mental illness i say have at it, have a good time, just do it somewhere safe, with people u trust and do your best to just "Let Go". Maybe start with a smaller dose your first time, see how your body reacts before u take it up a notch. Be aware of the potential risks and rewards. and as far as your quest for spirituality and/or enlightenment, remember any wacko can put a tye dyed t-shirt on, smoke some bud, take some shrooms and believe in all sorts of wacked out shit...and yes they will be spiritual...but they will also still be wackos, im assuming you just want some answers and wanna know yourself better, and i think thats what its all about, everything is a tool for you to use, so use away. Question everything, question your answers, question yourself... look at everything...really look, AND JUST BE. Oh and again..above all just LET GO. (so much harder then it sounds)

So anyways i hope i didnt scare ya or turn u away from the spiritual path, its worth the journey, worth he risks, i just want ya to be informed thats all, and ENJOY :wink: if ya have any more questions im sure I and others would be happy to answer. Also one last thing believe that "it" is out there, enlightenment, insight, egoloss, truth... whatever. At first when i started, i hoped, i preyed but i was never really sure there was anything to find, and then it found me, and that moment alone, doing nothing was/is the best most perfect, most profound and happy moment of my life...but i lost "it" well most of it, still have some of it and im grateful for that, and i now know that "it" is real, and possible. So believe that, and Good luck :wink:

Sincerely,
That which is, and has no choice but to be.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3035729 - 08/22/04 08:47 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It seems funny to me that a person with more than 1600 posts on the shroomery is still virgin to shrooms.

Nevertheless, my advice to you is that the planning of the trip and setting are keys to have a good trip, and from the feeling i get from you, the spiritual trip will easily come on its own, if you let it come.

--------------------

OfflineYahoKa
Just a guy.

Loc: Canadian
    #3035804 - 08/22/04 09:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Mushrooms aren't a "key" to spirituality, they are just something that can help you. It is something you must not _rely_ on for spirituality. I guess this has already been said though. Still, if you're ready then try them, and try to explore death, the universe, and your relationships with others in your life.

Edited by YahoKa (08/22/04 06:38 PM)

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3035805 - 08/22/04 09:27 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Key to prying open your third eye:

Visualize grilled cheese....

that is all. :smile:

It is as simple as that, if you allow it to be.  Dont let your physical self force you to believe that you are struggling with your spiritual self.  As long as you are open to Self, you will be strizz-ate.  Indulge in mother (nature, nuture, infinite cycle...the spiral) before mothers elves and fairies (psychedelics)...

Expose your wings and close your eyes, for you are the destiny of yourself.

Dont be afraid, help yourself!  It is a SPIRITUAL Smorgasboard over here!  Thank god for SandP.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3035834 - 08/22/04 09:44 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

stop and wait

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3036901 - 08/22/04 05:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hiya des...glad you made it over here safely  :wink: these awesome questions to ask!

I think that when trying out something new, you do it in doses that are manageable first..so like dose about 1.5-2 grams for your first time.  I look as the mushrooms as a tool, or "a catalyst" and you the driver will determine where you go.

I can only speak for myself here, but everything is spritual.  it's just a label we use.  I see sprituality partly having to deal with better yourself as a person. I think that bettering yourself as an individual is the finest achievments a person can partake on. 

mushrooms aren't inherently spiritual, but they bring out a part of you that you may not have totally recognized before.  a lot of the times, it can be fear, other times it can be compassion.  for me every shroom trip was just a little bit different, but you will always at least bring a little bit something back about yourself that you learned. 

but yep, start with a low dose first, so you get the idea.  then dose like 3.5 when you are ready for the much greater effect.  I would go to nature, it's definately awesome and nature enhances the trip, but that's me.  some people like having someone to talk to, or someone to trip with them.

the more inner work you do on yourself beforehand, the better your trip will be.  :sun:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Magical Mushrooms and Spirituality [Re: ZenGecko]
    #3037198 - 08/22/04 06:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

UnlightenedOne said:Shed away material things,shallow things.Shed away knowledge,ego,unstable emotion.Shed greed,lies,hate.Shed it all.It is all self defeating. (there was much more I wanted to add here, I kept it short)

Your advise has always been taken to heart. Thank you for all the replies you have ever given me. I always look forward to what you have to say.

Quote:

Jellric said:  All mushrooms will do is give you the opportunity to expand your mind. What you do with that opportunity is up to you. You get out what you put in. Junk in, junk out. So plan your trip with care and use your intention to make sure you get something out of it. Maybe you have some questions about life? Focus and think upon the question you frame during your trip. You should get some interesting answers. 

Thank You!

Quote:

dr_mandelbrot said:
Hi :::)

You have already started your journey. Your higher aspects are reaching down. 

Thank you for the links! Very helpful. :smile:

Quote:

Psiloma said:Mushrooms is what you make them to be.Like a tool more or less.It is how you use them.Give a hefty dose of 60 grams fresh cubensis to a buddist monk fasting for a month and being practicing the dark room method (all closed up in a dark room).The transformation in this person will be tremendous! Give an even more challenging dose of 3g Syrian Rue + 60 grams of Cubensis to a "city philospher" who retreats often in nature with some meditation ,fasting ,even sex absistence to find himself.Well, i guess "spectacular" is what is going to happen.Now give all the mushrooms in the world,all the weird combination in a person who will not strive for spirituality and personal growth.What ypu are going to see is another "casualty",you may see some positive results but the posibility of that is low.

Your point of view here is very interesting, thank you for making this point clear for me.

Quote:

ZenGecko said: Ok i've read the other replies, and some good suggestions there for you. But no one seems to be stressing caution. First yes shrooms can be a nice spiritual kick in the ass, or they can just be a kick in the ass. If you trip, you will be different after you trip, as a friend told me before my first trip "there is your life before you trip, and there is your life after you trip" and he was right. The new you, might be hard to get used to at first, or it might be fucking wonderful, you might stay that way, or u might not, and if u dont that might be hard to handle too.

ZenGecko also said:
I'd also reccomend you do not forsake Logic as so many people here have done in favor of hocus pocus and other assorted gobbledy goo. You have questions, logically reason your way to the answers, wont always work but there are other types of experience that u may get thru tripping or meditating that will help make sense of those questions with out answers, or those answers that dont make sense. But here is the catch on that...Be skeptical, be cautious of your answers and your conclusions, your perceptions and your progress.

Wow, no one has pointed out the other side of spiritualism to me. This does not frighten me, in fact it enhances my curiousity! Pushing me to search deeper. I think I may be to logical at times, trying to find the real answers to all questions. I never realized that this could be a positive aspect of this subject. Thank you very much for your words, they have been very helpful!!!

Oh..I do not have any mental issues :wink:

and thank you for the list, I'll have to check them out!

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
  It seems funny to me that a person with more than 1600 posts on the shroomery is still virgin to shrooms.

Nevertheless, my advice to you is that the planning of the trip and setting are keys to have a good trip, and from the feeling i get from you, the spiritual trip will easily come on its own, if you let it come.

I'm a post whore sticking mainly to The Pub, S.G.C., and occasionally the OTD. I'm searching for more than just good times though, that's what brings me here. Thanks for the tip!

Quote:

Yahoka said:  Mushrooms aren't a "key" to spirituality, they are just something that can help you. It is not something you must not _rely_ on for spirituality. I guess this has already been said though. Still, if you're ready then try them, and try to explore death, the universe, and your relationships with others in your life.

The more I hear it the more interesting it sounds, the more involved I want to be, so thank you

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Key to prying open your third eye:

Visualize grilled cheese....

that is all.

It is as simple as that, if you allow it to be. Dont let your physical self force you to believe that you are struggling with your spiritual self. As long as you are open to Self, you will be strizz-ate. Indulge in mother (nature, nuture, infinite cycle...the spiral) before mothers elves and fairies (psychedelics)...

Expose your wings and close your eyes, for you are the destiny of yourself.

Dont be afraid, help yourself! It is a SPIRITUAL Smorgasboard over here! Thank god for SandP. 

Grilled cheese?! Interesting, cute!
Your words mean alot to me so thank you for your advise!

Quote:

deff said:
stop and wait

patiently waiting  :thumbup:

Quote:

Kiaowas said:
I think that when trying out something new, you do it in doses that are manageable first..so like dose about 1.5-2 grams for your first time. I look as the mushrooms as a tool, or "a catalyst" and you the driver will determine where you go.

I can only speak for myself here, but everything is spritual. it's just a label we use. I see sprituality partly having to deal with better yourself as a person. I think that bettering yourself as an individual is the finest achievments a person can partake on.

mushrooms aren't inherently spiritual, but they bring out a part of you that you may not have totally recognized before. a lot of the times, it can be fear, other times it can be compassion. for me every shroom trip was just a little bit different, but you will always at least bring a little bit something back about yourself that you learned. 

Dear Kaiowas,
  You have to be one of my favorite shroomerites!! I love you, your absolutetly awesome. Everything you say, has so much meaning, so much depth, and alot of heart. You are someone who I look to for motivation and good spirits. Your tips will be helpful when the time comes!! Thank You!

Again, thank you all for your replies! :heart:

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3037203 - 08/22/04 06:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

When I shroom, I sometimes like to meditate while it's coming on, to set the tone for a more spiritual trip. It's all about set and setting. And no, you don't have to do psychedelics to be more spiritual. But they can help.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineZenGecko
enthusiast
    #3038675 - 08/23/04 05:56 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Your welcome :wink:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #3041415 - 08/23/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Dear Desiree,
I lost my 1st post to you, so here's another shot.
Psychedelics changed my life forever, and for the good. They fueled a desire to Know the Truth, to Know what is Real. The Insights gleaned from psychedelics 'can' result particular species of Knowledge that is called Gnosis. Gnosis is a mystical apprehension of which little can be spoken or written because the Experience transcends description. It is very important to have guidance if one is seeking Truth, whether an experienced and trusted individual, or a tradition or framework that one has place one's faith in. Dabbling and changing models isn't helpful here. One needs a conceptual scaffolding with which one can guide a successful 'launch' to Eternity.

Psychedelics, or more accurately, Entheogens are a path, they are not the Object, which is Truth (Truth being here synonymous with Reality and GOD). Entheogens can help an individual 'clear the ground' of the psyche so that there becomes a kind of 'Holy Ground' upon which Divinity can manifest. I am speaking metaphorically of course, but if one asks about spirituality, there must necessarily be a 'clearing' of any unethical and immoral practices (not being puritanical here, just trying to establish honesty and Compassion). Those who think that they can continue to be profane in the world and develop spiritually (and morally) are arrogant, foolish and in error. Sincere seeking with a pure heart, with or without Entheogens can "occasion" a religious experience.

I took Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds, Sandoz psilocybin, and finally my first LSD on July 1, 1971. Mushrooms followed a few years later. I changed from a materialistic, pre-med college student with the wrong reason for entering a healing profession to a 'seeker' which became the foundation for my later professional life [see bio if interested]. I know nothing about you so I wouldn't think of making any recommendation. If you want to discuss deeper information, feel free to PM me.

Peace.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3041515 - 08/23/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ZenGecko said:
"there is your life before you trip, and there is your life after you trip"

Absolutely true.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Magical Mushrooms and Spirituality [Re: MOTH]
    #3041607 - 08/23/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hi Ellemy,

I'm looking for a better change, that's my motivation!

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3041938 - 08/23/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Before tripping I was fat, bald and broke.

After tripping - you guessed it!

Still fat, bald and broke.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Magical Mushrooms and Spirituality [Re: Swami]
    #3042036 - 08/23/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds HAWT!

I'm am now without a doubt going for it all the way!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies