Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: I will kick your ass. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3035013 - 08/22/04 12:49 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

lol take advice from your sig nemo and let loose on some old typewriters with a shotgun instead of punching ppl :thumbup: :smirk:, now thats therapy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: I will kick your ass. [Re: bandaid]
    #3035037 - 08/22/04 12:58 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:yesnod:

Besides, violence only causes more violence. In the end your going to end up more pissed with nothing solved. Who cares if you get 5 yrs for hitting a cop, if you don't deal with your anger issue, your going to end up in jail for doing something crazier. Whether it's for punching somebody in the face or putting someone in intensive care.
When your angry, anything can happen. You may have a black out and do something you will later regret.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
Re: I will kick your ass. [Re: ]
    #3035155 - 08/22/04 01:41 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:popcorn:

Edited by fungis_eata (08/22/04 02:04 AM)

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: I will kick your ass. [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3035167 - 08/22/04 01:49 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Someone else said b4. punching shit could solve problems, yes, but not when you punch the wrong person.

man how stupid do you think nemo is? he takes on elementary kids, and threatens he'll kick the shit out of them if they tadle tale

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3035191 - 08/22/04 01:56 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'd like to start off by saying that a big ego and a cocky attitude is not nessesarily a good thing.
:pimpslap:
For every action, their is a reaction.

(For every negative action, their is a negative reaction.
For every posative action, their is a posative reaction.)

Otherwise known as Karma.

So punching will solve all of your problems huh?

What if someone called you a bitch one day? What are you gonna do?
Punch them in the face? How about they sue your ass, take your money, AND send you to jail.
Now they have a black eye and plenty of money to make them forget about it.
I beleive you'd be the bitch then...

What if a big swole maw fucka like ma self walked up to you, took yo cookies, and ran off...haha I can't stop laughing...........I don't think standing there punching shit would help. And no no no...I already know what your thinking...your gonna run after me and beat my ass. well sorry to break it to ya young buck, I run pretty fast.
moving on...
So I just de-boed your shit and ran off with the wind.
your laying in the grass pissed off, punching shit, and all pooped out because you coundn't catch up. :cussing:

Did punching shit solve that one?

How about if your in the court room talking to the judge about that guy who's sueing your ass for punching him in the face. I don't know bout your judge but man, mine is a fucking BITCH!!!!!!!! no no no better. my probation officer, she's worse. what if she's givin me shit so i punch her in the face. Did that solve my problem? well, it shut her up. but i'm on my way to jail for a loooooong time.

Someone else said b4. punching shit could solve problems, yes, but not when you punch the wrong person.

outside forces have a strong negative effect on your energy field.
Ya gotta let that shit flow through. Let it go.

What are you like the nagative energy terminator?
:laser:

Ok. How bout this. I think you'll like it cause it's in your favor.
first, heres the math of it-  - + - = + (negative plus negative =posative)

that would mean that punching someone(-) for stealing your shit(-) would equal out to a posative.

That is assuming your looking at life in an optamistic way...

What I got out of all that crazy bullshit I just said is: first punch=bad karma, self defence=neutral, boxing as a sport= no teef but hey, it's a way to make money. but hay again! money is the root of all evil. :rotfl:

maybe you should be a fucking boxer...or maybe you should lose the i'm better than you ego and keep it to a minimum of self defence.   

Much  :heartpump:  :peace: out!!!

:mushroom2:  ~Jon~  :mushroom2:

Edited by fungis_eata (08/22/04 02:08 AM)

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: I will kick your ass. [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3035233 - 08/22/04 02:14 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

alright alright I'd like to retract something I said...

"punching shit could solve problems, yes, but not when you punch the wrong person"

Now that I think about it, punching can ONLY solve problems in self defence.

Anonymous

#3035239 - 08/22/04 02:18 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

No, you won't.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3035241 - 08/22/04 02:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I don't like violence, but I'll kick your ass!

This should be fun to!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineTheChiaPetFarmer
Chia Smeller

Loc: Iceland
    #3035277 - 08/22/04 02:38 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Do you punch yourself when you get pissed at yourself Nemo? I think you should.

Do you punch inanimate objects when they don't work with you?

Were you abused as a child?

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3035308 - 08/22/04 03:03 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Nemo Nemo Nemo (shakes his head)

You couldnt hold your own with over half the people here at the shroomery.Girls included.Some of the women here could put you in your place.

Quote:

I don't care how big you are or how much karate you know. I'm not scared. I'm too fast. And that's the right mentality to have, anyone else share this kind of mentality?

Many of the martial artists here could trash you without much effort.Martial arts is designed for war.Its designed to kill,maim or disable.Me personally,I can break multiple bricks at once easily.I do so often enough.Now translate that power into human bones.lol.If I were to strike someone full power I could easily break any bone in the human body or kill a person with one blow.Now A) Thats one reason I dont fight outside of a ring and I dont use full power. And B) Its not very sporting to be able to kill your opponent before they can hit you. But of course nemo you'd be a punk and cheat and shoot an unarmed man or use weapons against an unarmed man because your little boy brain cant handle losing.You're definitely not his tough guy you think you are.You are being royally stupid and may not live to regret it.I mean what if some people from here would fight you and you'd get killed accidently?

I practice non-violence as much as possible.I even dont care if I get robbed.I have nothing work taking really and material items are always able to be replaced.But if someone attacks me Im going to make sure they learn their lesson well.Self survival is always a strong instinct.

And you say punching can solve anything eh?

What if your weakling punches dont phase someone?What if they are a high level martial artist?What if they turn you into something that resembles a pile of quaking jello?Either you have to be really good at fighting or you have to be really stupid to leave an open invitation to a fight.However I bet you're banking on the fact that no one wants to waste their time so you can brag how everyone's scared of you and you're so tough.Even if people did challenge you to a fair fight you'd just cheat anyway.There is honor among men but you have no honor and call it superiority.You say you are tough but resort to cheap shots and weapons since its the only way you can win and you cant accept defeat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're about as scary and tough as a rabid flea.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]