Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Naked man arrested in break-in
    #3033036 - 08/21/04 05:07 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.pennlive.com/news/patriotnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1092734483242871.xml

Naked man arrested in break-in
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
BY MATT MILLER
Of Our Carlisle Bureau

BOILING SPRINGS - Hallucinogenic mushrooms may have played a role in a bizarre incident Sunday that left a Mechanicsburg-area man naked, bloody and jailed on a burglary charge, state police said.

It also gave a South Middleton Twp. homeowner quite a surprise.

Trooper Kirk Perkins said a resident in the first block of Shughart Road called police just after 3:30 a.m. to report he had found a naked, blood-covered man standing in his living room "bleeding all over the carpet."

The resident ordered the naked man out of his home, Perkins said, and the culprit -- who had been cut when he walked through a plate-glass sliding door to enter the house -- fled through the shattered door and into a nearby cornfield.

Perkins said he found a Chevrolet Blazer on the road nearby with a broken windshield.

"I then heard a voice from the cornfield state that he needed help and did not want to die," the trooper said in arrest papers filed with District Justice Susan Day.

He said he told the man to come out, heard him begin to move, then heard a body hit the ground. Perkins said he ran over and found Franklin Lynch, 20, lying naked and covered in gore.

Lynch told him he and the Blazer's driver, Jeremia McLaughlin, 18, of Carlisle, had "taken some mushrooms," went for a drive and ended up, apparently randomly, on Shughart Road, Perkins said.

He said Lynch claimed he began punching McLaughlin, who stopped the car and fled into the cornfield.

Lynch then punched a hole through the SUV's windshield, crawled through the opening, disrobed and walked straight through the glass sliding door and into the victim's house, Perkins said.

Lynch remained in Cumberland County Prison yesterday charged with burglary, criminal trespass, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct and indecent exposure. His bail was set at $2,500.

Perkins said McLaughlin was charged with driving under the influence.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
Re: Naked man arrested in break-in [Re: Anno]
    #3045379 - 08/24/04 07:34 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anno said:
he had found a naked, blood-covered man standing in his living room "bleeding all over the carpet."

:lol:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Naked man arrested in break-in [Re: Anno]
    #3046463 - 08/25/04 12:00 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

hahaha , but seriously who does that happen to?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service