Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Kratom - This plant appears to be recreational! [Re: Aneglakya]
    #3025803 - 08/20/04 05:56 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i actually have in my possession some kratom extract... what do you recommend as a dosage for a first time experience?

i have had trouble finding a good answer to this question, which is why i havent done it yet.

thanks! :sun:

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: Kratom - This plant appears to be recreational! [Re: Ego Death]
    #3027478 - 08/20/04 03:59 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Please note: This plant will be made ILLEGAL from the 1st of September 2004 (Australia). At the same time, the plant and product has been RE-LEAGALISED in Thailand where previously consumption and possession of this species was punishable by DEATH. Herbalistics does not stock this plant from that date and this item is removed from our webstore and nursery. We live in a crazy world.

Australia sucks,we are also the only country to have banned sally d.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
Re: Kratom - This plant appears to be recreational! [Re: Hanky]
    #3027531 - 08/20/04 04:49 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

There has been a lot of confusion about the exact date of sheduling of kratom in Australia, in part due to one particular asshole "businessman" who farts lies and disinformation. According to more reliable sources sheuduling won't take place until 1st of January 2005. If in Australia and interested in kratom, keep a fair distance to Kavaman aka James Armitage aka Pacific Herbal products aka Exotic Herbals. He is the scum of the earth (or at least of the kratom market)

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: Kratom - This plant appears to be recreational! [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #3028340 - 08/20/04 08:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

It's legal now in Thailand? mjshroomer, can you fill us in on that?

YBC, what do you have against kavaman? I've heard good things about him up to now.

OfflineFina
Banana Spacegirl

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
    #3029551 - 08/21/04 02:32 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

The banning of kratom in Australia is extremely disappointing and quite bizarre considering how little attention this plant has actually got and the fact that the Thai government, one of the cruelest drug-war nazi factions in the world, has actually woken up to the stupidity of banning this plant.
I'll definatley have to stock up on this plant before "deadline."

--------------------
"On the last day of your life,
Don't forget to die." -- Silver Jews

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Re: Kratom - This plant appears to be recreational! [Re: Fina]
    #3029753 - 08/21/04 03:31 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

It is not re-legalized in Thailand. It is still as illegal as it ever was. It's up for discussion, but nothing is going to happen.

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Re: Kratom - This plant appears to be recreational! [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #3029787 - 08/21/04 03:37 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

And yeah, Malaysia just outlawed it.

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Re: Kratom - This plant appears to be recreational! [Re: Stonehenge]
    #3029900 - 08/21/04 04:01 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry Stoney, didn't see your ?. Kavaman screwed the guy who set up the group purchase at SAB (100 kg  :eek:) He has sent out tons of samples of "super premium" fishing for larger orders, then only to send the lowest grade to a ridiculous price. He has also been consciously deceiveing Australian vendors about the date of scheduleing of kratom in order to be able to sell them his junk. On a side note, I got a free sample of his Tudei kava (from a third party)  he is promoting as the "best of the best", it's the shitiest fucking worst schwagg kava extract I ever seen :nonono:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Kratom - This plant appears to be recreational! [Re: felixhigh]
    #3030050 - 08/21/04 04:44 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

"lazyness and marihuana use are psychologist babble based on nixonian researches
ok, i admit i get lazy and full of inertia very often. but all i need again is a spliff (LOL, nah) all i need is to take a little control over my primal desires.."

:thumbup:  I agree, BUT, if I smoke say 7 fat joints of good cannabis at nighttime, after a good meal, I just might fall asleep.
(or play guitar on the couch)

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #3030307 - 08/21/04 06:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Hanky, not sure where you get your information t from buyt i wotk witht he Wueen's agricultural Program and accoding to the Ministy of health, the plat is still illegal as it was the day they made it illegal.

nd it is used in malaysia in Heorin withdrawel programs as an alternative to methadone which is more addicting than kratom, heroin or oioum.

mj

AS more internet sites tart to sell some of the se plants, their eventual sales will lead to laws against the use of thee plants.

Once the poant hit th puyblic market, that is usually the end of it.

Rigfht now the UK is beginning to feel the law coming down on shroom sales in Scotland and Wales.

I noted this two years ago when the internet started to sell fresh shrooms from the UK like Amsterdam did.

mj

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf