Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: Omnipresent
time for a test
    #3028304 - 08/20/04 01:33 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ok guys- here's the thing- I totally fucking forgot that I have a pre-employment drug test comming up- possibly tommorrow morning- and I just did 2 medium-small lines of coke- on an offer- totally slipped my mind. Most of the more athouritative sources on the subject say that 12-36 hours for cocaine showing up- but I figure that to be buying a baggie and ripping through more than one or two little lines. Am I correct in assuming this? And real- world experience here? Thanks if so- thanks if not.

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: North Calotte
Re: time for a test [Re: superblingtheory]
    #3028344 - 08/20/04 01:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Always keep these handy if your in chance of gettin tested.

i dont know anything about coke sorry

#3030699 - 08/21/04 01:00 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That certainly is quite a bummer, and I'd say your best bet would be to simply hope that the test isn't in the morning. Further, sort of related to the link posted (in terms of some way to possibly pass...) I hear that if you douse your hand in bleach shortly before you go (preferrably right before you have to urinate in the cup if you could somehow smuggle in a small bottle of the stuff...) to urinate in the cup or whatever, that the bleach will kill a fair share of miscellaneous positive indicators. However, I am unsure of this, thinking personally it to be more of an urban myth. It might not work for coke either, but, would be a possible fast-fix for the issue at hand.

Re: time for a test [Re: westernscars]
    #3030717 - 08/21/04 01:03 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

dont advise that ... it would cause a retest so unless u have tried it before and know how much bleach to use it should only be used as a last resort

Loc: #108768 in line...
    #3030751 - 08/21/04 01:11 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

All I can say is drink plenty of water. PLENTY....
Although if you dilute your piss too much and your creatine levels are too low you will be given a retest, or an automatic fail. Depends on their policy. Drink plenty of water the night before, and before you go. Try to take a piss that morning before your test to empty the urine from your nights sleep...

Don't listen to any of the other myths...

To give is to live...

#3031100 - 08/21/04 02:56 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Damn,nothin quite like test anxiety.
Cocaine,unlike THC,is water soluble so by drinking plenty of spring water you should be able to speed up the process of eleminating it. Im not sure about the amount as far as whether it will show up or not,but given the relatively short half life of the metabolites your best bet is to do as ATWAR said and drink plenty of water and make sure to piss a couple of times before you go to work. If you eat plenty of red meat up until the time of the test that will help you to keep a normal level of creatine. I would also suggest taking a b complex vitamin to give your piss some color because they sometimes reject a sample just because it is too clear. DONT use bleach. It will efectively oxidize drug metabolites,but it is also very noticable even in a minute amount. They will smell it very easily and become suspicious. The vitamin will make your piss look like mello yellow so if they say anything just laugh and say you take a multi vitamin every day and it gives you radio active pee. There is no law against drinking water and usually the worst thing they will do if you get inconclusive results is send someone in with you to make sure it is actually piss and not water. A few times of retesting they usually just give up and call it a pass.

Good Luck!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience