Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGzmoe
How can I make my next trip better?
    #3023623 - 08/19/04 01:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I recently tried shrooms for the first time about 2 days ago.
My friend works at a smoothie shop, so we picked some shrooms and
blended them in some fruit smoothies. The effects I felt were probably level 2, but mostly level 1. I was very happy the whole time, but visuals were not intense. Watching the tiles on my ceiling resulted in lines disappearing and reappearing. I don't know how much
my dose weighed, but I ate a total of 4 shrooms, one of them over 6 inches tall with a wide cap, and the other 3 varing in length from 2 to 5 inches. We sat in my room and listened to Boards of Canada. It was amazing, but I want to experience more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: How can I make my next trip better? [Re: Gzmoe]
    #3023667 - 08/19/04 01:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/psychedelic_experience/psychedelic_experience.shtml

Read Tim Leary's: The Psychadellic Experience. There is a link to the online version ^^^.

It is a great book to help you know what is possible during a trip... it is about LSD but the advice works perfectly with mushrooms too.

It seems you think hallucinating is a bigger part of a trip than hallucinating really is.

Most people who are new to tripping expect more visuals than they actually get... many n00b trippers don't even know what to look for.

Wait at least a week before tripping again, so your tollerance lowers again... and if you want more visuals... take more shrooms. 2-3.5g should bump your trip up a notch... so will reading Leary's book.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineGeezer
experimental

Loc: UK
    #3024614 - 08/19/04 05:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I usually go with my current frame of mind. If the trip is very nice then i will take another dose and boom space cadet time.
Personally i think tripping at the weekend watching a decent stand up comedy to get you going is good.
Also other additives can have a positive effect whilst trippin.
Opinions vary
:wexican:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3024661 - 08/19/04 05:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

umm why don't you actually weigh out a dose?

Terence Mckenna recommends "5 dried grams in dark silence for a truely psychedelic experience"

oh and the more you eat before the trip, the weaker the shrooms are going to be.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinePaintedDeath
The Bestest
Loc: somewhere in Texas
Re: How can I make my next trip better? [Re: Strumpling]
    #3025273 - 08/19/04 07:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yea, just ate a light lunch or something the day of your trip, like a sammich or cup of soup. eat this like 6 hours before you dose, so the food has a chance to settle and what not. when you dose, do it however your gonna, but i suggest just eating em straight, and chasing em with OJ. if you have a problem eating em straight, just break em up into pieces and pop em like pills. then just sit back and get relaxed. i really discourage being around allot of people. just get somewhere quiet where you can sit back and be still, and then jump up and dance if you wanted. heh, you need both extremes. you could maybe trip with a few buddies or whatever, but no more than 2 id say. also, be comfortable with these people.

when you do dose, id say take about 3-3.5 grams. that should set you off good. overall, just have a good time.

--------------------
I wanna cross The Rainbow Bridge, and see my fathers in The Golden Hall. They beckon me, to join their feast. In my dreams, I hear their call.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: How can I make my next trip better? [Re: PaintedDeath]
    #3028194 - 08/20/04 10:57 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah and NO TELEVISION! it will completely distract you from yourself

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleChronic7
    #3028265 - 08/20/04 11:21 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah tv makes me have bad trips, its like i can feel the radiation or something, i know im probly just imagining it, but it does make my ears ring and my gut hurt.

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3028347 - 08/20/04 11:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I for one do not believe for one minute food in your stomach will make the shroom less poetent
THAT IS BULL SHIT

It makes the buzz longer and smooooooth

It will be your own experiences with the mighty fungus that will lead you to the path of satisfaction not the absoulte opions of other people
You shaould eat shrooms when your mind and heart are feeling good.
No majior upsets for that week
Eat themm anytime you feel the need
Do be afraid
Do not wait for some magical moment
It will happen
Every trip is a little different
Have fun
Explore your new universe
:goodluck:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom