Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise!
    #3024833 - 08/19/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

We are going to create an island paradise where we can be free. This is where we shall live out our lives in peace, harmony, love, and orgy!!!

We need a tropical island far far away from the violent, soul-snuffing Babylonistic "nations".

We are going there to be at peace with one another, where there will be no possessions, but rather share the experience of life together and share all.

Nudity shall be the norm, and we shall labor for the benefit of the colony. Food, mushrooms, marijuanna, and alcohol will be produced and placed into storehouses where it all will be shared.

No fighting, no war, just loving each other every day brothers and sisters.

No one to tell you what to do, a total paradise for everyone.

O.K. let's begin!! Who can suggest a suitable uninhabited island we can set this up on? :gd_icon:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise! [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3024844 - 08/19/04 06:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'll join if I don't have to walk around nude! I like clothes!

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise! [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3024854 - 08/19/04 06:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'll clean floors or whatever man to live there.

Unfortunately I think we would need people to tell others what to do, because we would all have to help the island survive, you know?

like "hey tom can you take out the trash tonight man?"

tom: "sure... you've done it all week; I might as well get the neighbor's trash too"

or "hey is anybody a doctor? tom just fuckin collapsed here and I need somebody to help him out.. TOM? TOMMY ARE YOU OK?! shit!"

But you know what? I'll be your BITCH on that island if I am permitted to live there and work and play as I wish and as my own person and at my own pace. I wouldn't mind being more of a slave THERE than I am here in the USA as long as I was actually FREE during my free time.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (08/19/04 06:13 PM)

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise! [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #3024855 - 08/19/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You don't have to do anything but love one another, everything else is optional.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

#3024876 - 08/19/04 06:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It depends who else is going then..

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise! [Re: Strumpling]
    #3024893 - 08/19/04 06:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
I'll clean floors or whatever man to live there.

Unfortunately I think we would need people to tell others what to do, because we would all have to help the island survive, you know?

like "hey tom can you take out the trash tonight man?"

tom: "sure... you've done it all week; I might as well get the neighbor's trash too"

or "hey is anybody a doctor? tom just fuckin collapsed here and I need somebody to help him out.. TOM? shit!"

There shall be no need for those forms of communications.

As I said, no possessions. So your trash is everyone's trash, and everyone's trash is your trash.

See trash? Move it to the trash area for benefit of the colony. We move together and are one in heart and mind, we all do what we all do.

WE ARE ONE!!! :mushroom2:

Just pick Tom up and move him to the medical area where our doctors will respond...

...you guessed it, because they love Tom. :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise! [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #3024918 - 08/19/04 06:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

rogue_pixie said:
It depends who else is going then..

Come whenever you choose, come when you feel you are ready to.

... this is not to be a kooky religious camp. People who come should only do so because they really wan't to, and everyone is always free to leave at any time.

people will want to stay because it's a paradise, no other inticement will nescessary at all. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3024937 - 08/19/04 06:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

right but all I'm saying is it is impossible to have a whole personal "country" and not have to tell some people what to do..

some asshole arrives we have to tell him to leave or tell him the rules or whatever you know?

"rules? ha!"

yes, rules. am I already on the wrong track?

Anyway: http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sales_islands/sites/05_map.html

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/nananufiji.htm

There's tons of islands for sale, but its hard to find cheap ones. this Nananu in Fiji seems actually kind of plausible

"Fairview Valuations of Suva, Fiji, performed a valuation of Nananu Island on July 22, 2003, resulting in a fair market value of $275,000(US).
Maps and additional information regarding FIJI can be found at: http://www.fijiguide.com/ "

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise! [Re: Strumpling]
    #3024946 - 08/19/04 06:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah you are on the wrong track... We'd be living in anarchy. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#3024952 - 08/19/04 06:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

it is my hope that we dont have to be on some secluded island somewhere...  the whole earth could be our island.
imo it would have to be all or nothing.  the island could not survive with the rest of the world continuing as it is.

who knows though...  maybe the revolution can start on an island somewhere, and when the rest of the world gets too shitty, people will wonder why they aren't living like those damn hippies on that friggin island.  :cheers:

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3024985 - 08/19/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

If we pay money for an island, we would be claiming ownership of a peice of the Earth which rightfully belongs to everyone.

that would be against what we are doing, and we would be bringing a part of the system of evil with us to pollute our paradise.

We are going to simply go seek out an island where no one goes and live there.

"Assholes" will be shunned by the colony of love, and will become disheartened and leave.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise! [Re: Clean]
    #3025017 - 08/19/04 06:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

and when the rest of the world gets too shitty

"when"?!??!?? :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#3025035 - 08/19/04 06:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you have a point.
but my point was that at this time not enough people share the same views as you and i, thus the modern world is still habitable for some types.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise! [Re: Clean]
    #3025070 - 08/19/04 06:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Ah, I see. My main observation to that, those "some types" of people are brainwashed, and eventually everyone shall see the light of the truth...

...whether it's now, later, or upon their death is entirely up to them.

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3025430 - 08/19/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
"Assholes" will be shunned by the colony of love, and will become disheartened and leave.

:rotfl:

This place cracks me up. For the last few days i have been reading here a lot, I have laughed soooooo much, my stomach muscles are sore.

You go boy, dishearten those asholes with your love. :rotfl:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #3025510 - 08/19/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

My dream has always been to retreat to some remote island where i can live my days in peace. Brew my own beer, grow my own weed and cook my own meth. (just kidding about the meth)

Shit 200k isn't bad for an island. Could prolly raise that kind of money in two months.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3025620 - 08/19/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
Quote:

Lightningfractal said:

:rotfl:

This place cracks me up. For the last few days i have been reading here a lot, I have laughed soooooo much, my stomach muscles are sore.

You go boy, dishearten those asholes with your love. :rotfl:

LOL!! Well, of course the real goal would be for such types to realize the err of their ways and begin loving too. Of course we know that wont always happen. Sometimes people are simply too afraid of love to do that, but some will.

Those are the types of miracles which i live for, and are truly celebratory, when someone changes and saves their own life.

So jiggy, I'm hoping i can count you in with this, you seem like someone I would certainly love to see everyday for the rest of my life.. :peace:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual paradise! [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #3025663 - 08/19/04 08:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomnoob said:
My dream has always been to retreat to some remote island where i can live my days in peace. Brew my own beer, grow my own weed and cook my own meth. (just kidding about the meth)

Shit 200k isn't bad for an island. Could prolly raise that kind of money in two months.

brother, forget about money and remember that it is the things which money can never buy which are the important things. Things like love and embracing ... :cool:

I just love you all so very much, and I am so glad that I am able to.

The Shroomery has been so very good to me, is chock full of truly wonderful individuals and I just felt very strongly about unveiling this idea here.

We're gonna have to have some sort of solar PC on the island for posting LOL. :tongue2:

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3025728 - 08/19/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Glad you saw the humor in that phrase!  :wink:

Naked island paradise where love, unity, cooperation and freedom rule the day? hmmmmmmmmmm not so hard to guess what star system you're from. Were all drawn to the tropics and freedom because thats what our home out there is like and we miss it sometimes when earth gets ugly and makes no sense.

I have my own little pardise going on and life is good for me. Maybe I'll come vist ya all from time to time.

My hubby and I talk about wanting our own island only he wants it exclusive because he thinks everyone is an asshole. He wants a huge fort with a cannon on top and a sign that says El Presidente. He wants to sit on top and smoke cigars and shoot his cannons at any ship that comes near us.

Okay, I have some work to do on him yet! :tongue:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Let's do this!!! Creating an island orgy spiritual parad [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3025778 - 08/19/04 08:50 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

They tried this idea in Russia for many years, but it didn't work. China is having a hell of a time extricating itself from their communal paradise without experiencing a national collaspse. The problem with such ideas is that someone has to do the work, and when everyone is "equal" in this fashion there is no incentive for doing the difficult work. So, everyone ends up loafing and doing the minimum to get by. Pretty soon people are gonna get angry, then you will need laws to keep the peace...police to enforce the laws...jails to hold the people who don't see the true wisdom of the revolution...books and movies get banned to dicourage free thought because ignorant masses are supposedly more content...then here comes big brother to watch out for your needs. Before long you got a shit load of hungry, unhappy, repressed, poor people...and yours will be cold and wet as well because they will all be nude. I think I will set this one out.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies