Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
Re: Icke's Reptiles [Re: djeda]
    #3004950 - 08/14/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

All I'll say about this, is, while I don't know this Icke character, usually these dudes spewing their revelations to the public have very little to base their story on. Just because there's 100, 000 year old gold mines (how strange that they weren't mentioned in this year's history class, although I'm studying to be a history teacher. I might require a link to believe these gold mines even exist.) with no ties to known cultures, doesn't mean aliens created them. What's the substantial difference between people refusing to believe in Neo-Darwinian evolution and those who claim that aliens - instead of the Almighty - made us, if any?

While aliens creating us might seem to solve the big questions humans have, they just elongate evolution's ladder by one more step. Does Mr Icke explain how these aliens came to be? Why they'd choose to create half-reptilian half-primate crossbreeds?

Why aren't there any findings of these supposed ancient alien-founded cultures? If there are, is there any other reason than a conspiracy why the general public isn't aware of them? Don't you think humanity might want to know if there's proof of life in the universe, barring Earth? If there is proof of extra-terrestrial life on Earth, why would projects like SETI even be founded?

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #3004983 - 08/14/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

as the shroomerys' looneyist conspiracy theorist..even im a bit skeptical about the lizard men...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
Re: Icke's Reptiles [Re: Alan Stone]
    #3005296 - 08/14/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Alan Stone said:

What's the substantial difference between people refusing to believe in Neo-Darwinian evolution and those who claim that aliens - instead of the Almighty - made us, if any?

Well if you were to believe aliens played a role that doesn't mean that evolution doesn't exist. The aliens evolved through their own process of evolution (a lot longer) and then intervened on our still youngly evolving planet of life.

Does Mr Icke explain how these aliens came to be?

I don't know, but how come they can't evolve to be?

Why they'd choose to create half-reptilian half-primate crossbreeds?
See my previous post.

Why aren't there any findings of these supposed ancient alien-founded cultures?

You mean like Sumeria? Oh wait there are findings- see my previous post.

If there are, is there any other reason than a conspiracy why the general public isn't aware of them?
Ignorance and fear clouded a history- but also what is wrong with a good ol' conspiracy?

Don't you think humanity might want to know if there's proof of life in the universe, barring Earth?

Yes, I know I sure do. (Perhaps that is why is referred to as an "awakening")

If there is proof of extra-terrestrial life on Earth, why would projects like SETI even be founded?

No one said proof on Earth (at least not me), but why can't it just be a cover?

Note: I'm not saying I'm for this side, but I'm just showing how you can substantiate this stuff.

Peace
A n d r e w

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Re: Icke's Reptiles [Re: Teragon]
    #3009027 - 08/16/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Well if you were to believe aliens played a role that doesn't mean that evolution doesn't exist.

Neither does saying God created the spark of life. What I'm saying is, saying aliens created us is just as obscure as saying that God created us.

Quote:

You mean like Sumeria? Oh wait there are findings- see my previous post.

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my post. I said I could use a link to these alledged 100, 000 year-old gold mines (I'll go search myself after finishing this). Furthermore, Sumeria isn't exactly an alien culture, not in any provable way. The fact that the Dogon knew about some stars just discovered, doesn't mean they were in contact with aliens. They could have used other methods than our scientists do now.

Quote:

Ignorance and fear clouded a history- but also what is wrong with a good ol' conspiracy?

Why would our predecessors be any more ignorant than we are? What fear are you talking about? The most significant factor for changing history is the perspective of victors over other cultures.

Quote:

Yes, I know I sure do. (Perhaps that is why is referred to as an "awakening")

It's hardly an awakening if it doesn't solve any of man's questions. The biggest question ("Why are we here") isn't solved by saying aliens created us any more than it is by saying God created us, or by saying evolution spawned our species.

Quote:

No one said proof on Earth (at least not me), but why can't it just be a cover?

Then what are those findings you mentioned findings of, exactly? If those gold mines couldn't have been created by humans, isn't the fact they exist proof of the existance of an alien - or in any case vanished - non-human culture? Would you not call that proof of alien life on Earth?

Quote:

Note: I'm not saying I'm for this side, but I'm just showing how you can substantiate this stuff.

There's no solid proof, so there's no substantiation. This Draconian theory is mere speculation as long as there's no proof that directly connects the mines to the aliens. Examples: DNA that doesn't match up to any known terrestrial species, perhaps odd chemical compounds, etc.

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

#3009076 - 08/16/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I searched some - visiting Mr. Icke's website, among others - and found nothing. It says a lot that there isn't even a category for archaeological findings on his site.

--------------------

- Aristotle

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
    #3011382 - 08/16/04 11:04 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

saying aliens created us is just as obscure as saying that God created us.

I don't think so- an omnipotent being in the sky is little simplistic and naive.

Here is a link to a site that just incidently mentions the mines- Clicky

Here is the relevant piece (This is just something I found quickly 'cuz I need to go to bed)-

(Talking about Africa)Wild in its wildlife, stunning wilderness, scenic and rugged landscapes, wild in its pioneering past and in its rich and mysterious cultural heritage dating back thousands of years to the first ancient iron ore and ochre mines (which represent the most ancient mine on Earth, 45,000 years old).

You can definitely find better and more concrete references- with some time I don't have.

Fear is what causes almost all problems. Fear you won't have enough this- Fear someone is going to do that. People wouldn't do bad things if they didn't fear things.

I'm not going to agrue the rest b/c it is just pointless. You're right, there is no real proof- it is all pure conjecture. Just do some looking around/research on your own. History's coincidences will astound you.

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Icke's Reptiles [Re: Lazerouth]
    #3012312 - 08/17/04 06:26 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Public Breakdown? dont remember that... I can remember him presenting the snooker with David Vine. Are you sure about this very public breakdown??

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #3012438 - 08/17/04 07:55 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Just because there's 100, 000 year old gold mines (how strange that they weren't mentioned in this year's history class, although I'm studying to be a history teacher. I might require a link to believe these gold mines even exist.)

I have been unable to find any information on the 100,000 year old gold mines, they don't appear to be mentioned on any website related to the National Park.

EDIT: Makes a little sense now

Edited by st0nedphucker (08/17/04 08:31 AM)

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #3012466 - 08/17/04 08:09 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

icke looks like a fruit loop, whats with all the rainbows....

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #3016080 - 08/17/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

just so you know, marduk is the name of a an evil god in the book of magus... sounds like icke ripped off his 12th planet from that book?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Anonymous

Re: Icke's Reptiles [Re: entiformatie]
    #3016146 - 08/17/04 10:59 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Marduk is an ancient name for the planet Mars. The Babylonian diety Marduk was associated with Mars, hence the name.

Zecharia Sitchin and his ilk, from whom I understand Icke has gotten much of his theory, have misunderstood the Sumerian 'planet of the crossing' or 'Nibiru' to be an actual planet. However, the 'planet of the crossing' is actually a comet cluster which has a cyclical path through our solar system. This cluster appears to be a large single body at a distance, which is why it was mistaken and recorded as a planet. There may be a 12th planet, and an 11th and 10th in between, but it's not Nibiru, unless of course someone would like to name it that.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Icke's Reptiles [Re: ]
    #3016246 - 08/17/04 11:25 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I read that the comet cluster you are referring to use to be a planet in our solar system called marduk and that it was blown up and is now the asteroid belt. Maybe the ex-planet marduk, if there was one, was called an evil god because of the nature of the activity that supossedely went on there resulting in it's demise. Maybe evil had nothing to do with it and just some well meaning but stupid aliens couldn't handle their nukes responcibly.

We need for someone here to figure out time travel so we can get the actual story on all of this.

:hypno:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Icke's Reptiles [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3016456 - 08/18/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

check out 'pleiadian perspectives on human evolution' for a an interesting take on a very detailed history of human civilizations on venus, mars, and maldek in the past before Earth. Basically (after a long civilization) maldek degraded into depravity, numbness, hatred and distrust.. and lucifer got his angels to create a reflective light shield around the planet when the solar system entered the photon band, but the internal and external pressures around maldek grew so great that it was thrown out of orbit, the external temperature rose, spontaneous combustion in the atmosphere, internal pressure plates give way, planet explodes into millions of pieces... souls are magnetized into protective healing cocoons by Pleiadians, Sirians, and Andromedans, and they were taken to Earth and the cocoons were placed in the oceans to be tended by the dolphins who had already been living on earth for a while.
Previously, on Mars.. the civilization was pretty brutal, it's demise was combining the destructive power of extremely powerful atomic weapons with the harnessing powers of the pyramid. They were attempting to blast a hole in the sun and tear the space/time continuum, but only succeeded in vaporizing their atmosphere and all life on the planet.

Hopefully we'll get it right this time around. No, I think we got it this time.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Icke's Reptiles [Re: Shroomism]
    #3016619 - 08/18/04 12:54 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

He He He

I know Amorah Quan Yins story. pssssssssssst All of the pleiadian plus channelings that have been out are 4th dimensional and very duality biased cept for Hand Clow- she channeled through Lucifer and Anu cuz she's over the war. Screw the books and hook up with the 6th through 8D Pleiadians- they got it goin on!

Quan Yin is a drama queen and really off on herself. I love seeing the gods fall into the hands of their own creations. She'll figure it out.

Thats a little insight into why marciniacks latest book Chaos is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate to hit the shelves. Only a 4th dimensional being would acknowledge "the family of dark". She halted publishing to clean up the crap because the quickening shifted so much, her original was a disservice and she knows it.

There is no getting it right because that would imply we did something wrong. We can be assholes blowing up planets forever and so what? We have eternity and multi D time to create new ones too. We just keep tweeking reality via making new choices that serve what we are after to experience. Do you how many times earth has been blown to bits?

And here we are sitting on it. Pretty damn cool!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Icke's Reptiles [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3016830 - 08/18/04 02:00 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

hahaha!!

you speak the truth :laugh: :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #3023748 - 08/19/04 01:48 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

look for Ickes: 'Revelations of a mother goddess', or 'Arizona Wilder interview'. There is much about the reptilians.

Then get informed about 'CIA and mind control, by Fritz Springmeier (I think)', get the clues over to (real) satanism, freemasonry, illuminati and 'secret governments', then you get a quite good standpoint for your further overviews and investigations.

Love

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Icke's Reptiles [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #3024007 - 08/19/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Ayi yi yi  LOL Just because Ickes reptiles are icky involved with all of the above mentioned doesn't mean they all are. It doesn't even mean that any of them still are.

THEY HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING and reincarnated as US!

When are humans going to step up to plate and become accountable for themselves and quit blaming the evil aliens for everything. We all have the power to overcome and over ride anything. Nothing "out there" is any greater then whats in your heart.

Most of you here had lived incarnations as the reptilians good and bad. Might be a good time to make peace with them and understand them before you are faced with that aspect of yourself when it comes home to you.

If you know about these guys, then you probably know about the pleadians and probably feel akin to them. A lot of us infiltrated the reptilian races to better understand them as our means to end the conflict. We became them to know them as ourselves. With that understanding we can not only counter every move, but being a multifaceted aspect of the old energy, we can clean it up through loving integration. Dig deep in your memory banks people.

Don't be hatin! We are one!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale