Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Hunting for psilocybe cubensis in Elephant Dung Balls.
    #3013383 - 08/17/04 12:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Turned down a few side roads while folling an elephant shit trail along highway 4169 and turned off near Na Muang Water Fall area onto a side sandy dirt trail trhough a coconut grove and several hundred rai of rice paddie land.

The first place i found had about 8-12 large dumps of elephant ball manure and this is where I first found the three images below. Dozens of other shrooms were also growing from this dung heap. A farmer came out to see what I was doing. I let him read my authorization permit for picking the mushrooms. His wife and daughter were taking baths in the nearbye well. Here are the cubies and some serious mycelia after turning a few balls over where the shrooms were growing.
The prints, I only had two have already been purchased for colonization by friends in the Nederlands. So maybe soon in a month or two a new strain will be available formthe print of cubie from elephant dung.

This finding supports fully and honorably Paul Stamets claimes of P cubensis found in the dung of wild elephyants.

Here is the master of the shroom. THis guy was actually found on a second trip back tot he firt place. It was closer than the above spot and had less shit but the elephant was there and so was the gorl who gave me the extra shroom.

The beautiful King of the (Hed Kee Chang), Mushroom shich appear after Elephant Shit. Of s course they refer a to all shrooms in buffalo, cow or elephant shit as hed kee, witht he last nbame of the animal attached tot he first to words. Hed (mushrooms) and (Kee) for shit.

The elephant and one of his shit piles, a small one because later on I will show you a giangantic shit heap of elephant dung with hundreds of Coprinus and Bpobitius and Panaeolus shrooms and Concocybe.

But first the elephant and the shrooms and the shroom g elephant girl.

And then this woman walked up to me with a cube in her hand from the elephant dung and gave it to me as a present,

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineadamole666
The UK sub man

Loc: UK, Yorkshire
Re: Hunting for psilocybe cubensis in Elephant Dung Balls. [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3013466 - 08/17/04 12:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Ha, nice present
Bloody hell MJ..........elephant dung, whatever next.

--------------------
Pan subs.........libertys.........UK!
Sub man says: "Always check your balls for cancer"
Sub man also says: "Oh susanna, don`t you cry for me"
Sub man says: "When my datura grew, i grew"
Sub man also says: "I`m singing in the rain"
Sub man says: "I`m standing alone, i`m watching you all, i`m watching you sinking......"
Sub man says: "All those moments, lost, like tears in the rain......."
Sub man says:" for your datura, brugmansia, and liberty cap needs, go to:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/hallucinogen

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: Hunting for psilocybe cubensis in Elephant Dung Balls. [Re: adamole666]
    #3014383 - 08/17/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I've been going through your adventurous posts in thailand, or wherever it is you are now. I was wondering, what are you doing in thailand picking psychoactive shrooms all day? How do you support yourself? Teaching english?

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Hunting for psilocybe cubensis in Elephant Dung Balls. [Re: I2ancid]
    #3014589 - 08/17/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Magic my friend magic.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Hunting for psilocybe cubensis in Elephant Dung Balls. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3020071 - 08/18/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hey nice stuff mj.

that is a great shot with the shroom-girl.

Offlinef8L
Triumph

#3020735 - 08/18/04 10:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What ends up happening to all the shrooms you find??

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Hunting for psilocybe cubensis in Elephant Dung Balls. [Re: f8L]
    #3021171 - 08/18/04 11:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Like these ones"

And a copllection or two of Psilocybe samuiensis all placed in desicant to keep them healthy for lab research.

They go to herbariums around the world.

Here are the Dried Samuiensis.

mj

Invisiblewallace
Male

Loc: Canada
    #3022358 - 08/19/04 06:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

MJ, a FL farmer with rocksalt and a shotgun would be bad enough, but a pissed off elephant would be quite another thing altogether. I suggest you keep your head up as you examine those dung balls.
Wallace

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3023182 - 08/19/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

do any of those shrooms accidentally fall into your/your helpers' mouths and then accidentally slide down your throat and into your stomach during any of your ventures?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract