Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWhyNot999
Professional :)

Loc: In my head
Good place to order spore prints? Plz help me out quick : )
    #3019719 - 08/18/04 06:01 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I found a site in Canada called the FSRCanada, I can order a spore print with my own request from their list for a dollar. I'm in the U.S and I have just a couple questions.
First, does anybody know if the prints that go around that ring are of any good quality? And I was wondering if anybody has had any good luck with the following strains:
Equador
Treasure Coast
Tasmanian
Thai Pink Buffalo KS
PF Classic

Which are the easiest to grow out of the 5 and/or which ones produce the best or have the best quality in potency...?? If anybody can help it'd be great! :smile:

Also one quick question...I live in southeastern Wisconsin, how many stamps do I need to send this envelope all the way to canada...? :x 
Sorry for that really dense  question there at the end...I'm just kinda anxious to get started with all of this. I'm happy i've finally found something i'm interested in growing, I love plants and gardening and what not. I've been growing Salvia for the past half a year, and it's become quite popular with some of my buyers now. They love it. I also helped my boyfriend with his 3 marijuana plants over the past 2 years.
I got sick of it, I like mushrooms better. They fascinate me, personally, and thats just what I've been lookin for... :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Good place to order spore prints? Plz help me out quick : ) [Re: WhyNot999]
    #3019852 - 08/18/04 06:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You don't have to order from Canada Pick one

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinedoug_E_fresh
the shroomerysrapper

Re: Good place to order spore prints? Plz help me out quick : ) [Re: Magash]
    #3019862 - 08/18/04 06:41 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Indeed....order from here! Vendors rock.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale