Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
post the best horse poo tek
    #3019408 - 08/18/04 06:38 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i have alot of horse poo, i need a tek..sterilization, ingredients, how to prepare and culture the myc on the method of substrate, etc.

!!!!!!!!!**PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP***!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: post the best horse poo tek [Re: sillysimon]
    #3019417 - 08/18/04 06:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

man read the shroomery FAQ's

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: post the best horse poo tek [Re: Gr0wer]
    #3019421 - 08/18/04 06:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Gr0wer said:
man read the shroomery FAQ's

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
Re: post the best horse poo tek [Re: Gr0wer]
    #3019424 - 08/18/04 06:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i did... but their are several methods i've been told.. experimental teks and such..

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #3019546 - 08/18/04 07:09 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

There are 3 meathods, none experimental or at least none ive heard of.

1. oven pasturize in a bag or on foil covered trays for 3-6 hours at 170. This can only be done with composted straw or straight manure with correct water content.

2. Bring a big big pot to 180 on a stove or burner. Load straw/manure in a cloth bag and keep it the temp around 170-180 but never over 85.

3. then theres mycofiles meathod of filling a garbage container with hot water then adding boiling water till its 180. Then letting it come cool down over an hour. Turn bin upside down or lift out bags and drain well.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
    #3019581 - 08/18/04 07:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

here:

roadkill's pictorial

save it in your favourites to never lose it again  :thumbup:

--------------------
buh

Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
    #3019724 - 08/18/04 08:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Start with well aged, sun dried horse turds. The quantity is up to you. Load the turds into a cloth bag (an old pillow case works well) and pasteurize by placing the bag-o-shit in a large pot of 165 - 170 degree F water for an hour or so. After pasterurization is complete remove the bag from the water and hang it somewhere to cool & drain. I hang my bags from my back yard fence overnight.

After draining, remove the turds from the bag. Proper water content is achieved by giving each turd a hard squeeze by hand until the water almost stops trickiling from it. After squeezing, shred the turd into small pieces. I like to spawn my shit with colonized WBS but any colonized medium will work. I alternate layers of shit and layers of spawn in my casing container, approximately 1/2" layer of shit & thin layer of spawn. When my substrate is about 4" deep I top it with a final layer of shit and then gently compress the entire substrate. I then cover the substrate with a sheet of plastic by laying the sheet directly on the substrate surface. Then I use a hot nail to poke holes in the plastic for air exchange, about 1 hole per square inch. The substrate is then ready to go into incubation to await colonization. Properly prepared shit colonizes relatively quickly. I also use a high spawn to shit ratio which helps. Spawn is cheap.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

Edited by dog (08/18/04 11:19 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation