Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
Meditation
    #3016559 - 08/18/04 12:36 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Do you meditate?

If so:

How often do you do it?

How long do you do it for?

How do you do it (do you concentrate on something or try to empty your mind)?

Why do you do it (what does it do for you)?

And finally, when in the day do you do it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Meditation [Re: Tao]
    #3017360 - 08/18/04 08:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Do you meditate? yup

If so:

How often do you do it?daily

How long do you do it for?between 5 mins and 2 hrs

How do you do it (do you concentrate on something or try to empty your mind)?follow breath
(in: beginning middle end
out: beginning middle end,
feel tip of nose)

Why do you do it (what does it do for you)?just a decent thing to do when not busy - tonic, somewhat pleasurable, familiar

And finally, when in the day do you do it? ahhh... when no one is looking - could be if I awake at night, could be when quiet in the morning, could be when no-one is home.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3017407 - 08/18/04 08:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Contemplation is my meditation and I do it all of the time. Creative brain wave patterning kicks in when you contemplate and feels good.

Creative energy comes into play when you are feeling inspired by something. Being inspired is being in spirit.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

#3017432 - 08/18/04 08:56 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

do a search on meditation too, Im sure you'll be happy with the results and have most of your questions answered :thumbup:, I made a post similar to yours a while back and its filled with great info gaven by wize shroomerites :smile:

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
Re: Meditation [Re: bandaid]
    #3017814 - 08/18/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #3017936 - 08/18/04 11:14 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Do you meditate?

Yes

If so:

How often do you do it?

I try to meditate atleast once a week.

How long do you do it for?

30min-2hours

How do you do it (do you concentrate on something or try to empty your mind)?

I get in a hot bath and lay my torso and head in the water. I then focus on my breathing and the sound of my heart beat.

Why do you do it (what does it do for you)?

It helps me keep my stress levels managable. Without meitation I start having mild anxiety attacks.

And finally, when in the day do you do it?

Any time. Mostly at night when everyone is asleep. I sometimes meditate in the day when everyone is gone.

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
    #3017987 - 08/18/04 11:29 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Do you meditate? most definately

If so:

How often do you do it? i think it should be a point to come in conscious contact with your energy/soul everyday.. it so healthy for you!

How long do you do it for? as long as i possibly can, i fi dont have to go do shit.

How do you do it (do you concentrate on something or try to empty your mind)? it has been said it is the space between the bars that hold the tiger in the cage.. in my ind i empty the aimless inner dialouge and chatter that fills all of our minds, and go into that "void", that space between my energy and the source's energy, it helps to focus your energy in the middle of your body (between your pelvis and your belly button, this is the center of your body, with western civilization we always emphasize the "third eye" part of your body as being the most concentrated part but in reality the center of your life energy is in the center of your body.)

Why do you do it (what does it do for you)? it is the most important thing a human could possibly do living in a world which the reality of it has been manipulated to a processed, synthesized, materialistic, faschist, disease...lol, but you know its true. :wink:

And finally, when in the day do you do it? any time, all the time, when ever i get a chance, clearing your mind is the most blissful state we can get into.. i know all you fukkers out there are like , whatever i can go smoke some weed and be high as fuck, well im telling you meditation is the best high you can get, it is a real high that is a process of your body,  i also think it is a necessary therapeutical cleansing of the mind.. but some people cant even attempt to do this if their energy levels are not balanced.. as in the negative and the positive.... GL meditators, may your enlightenment be a blissful awakening

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order