Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
53. How can tripping help in my sober life?
    #3016274 - 08/17/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: 11. How can I use my trips to help in sober life? [Re: Rose]
    #3016991 - 08/18/04 03:38 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

- analize your life, problems - see it all from new perspective (best used during comedown)

- actually, just trip - some changes in you will just happand and there is big chance psychedelic experience will change you for the beter, make you see beauty in simple things during your everyday life, and as Mckenna said there is allways loosing a bit of your ego involved - so being less egoistic and more loving is what may happend to you only if you just trip :smile:

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #3017311 - 08/18/04 08:12 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Never had really gotten how nature was beautiful until after I had shroomed. Before I thought what was the big deal about a bunch of trees and mountains? After I had a deep appreciation for them. Mushrooms just helped me realize what is important and what isn't.

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: 11. How can I use my trips to help in sober life? [Re: Worf]
    #3017323 - 08/18/04 08:16 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

outputrotation said:
Never had really gotten how nature was beautiful until after I had shroomed. Before I thought what was the big deal about a bunch of trees and mountains? After I had a deep appreciation for them. Mushrooms just helped me realize what is important and what isn't.

Yes, exactly! And it`s so alive...

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #3018956 - 08/18/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

My main advice is don't be a hard headed idiot. Accept that you have problems in your life, don't let your ego interfere with the truths you've learned.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
    #3018981 - 08/18/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

use the beauty that you obtain during a trip and focus that on reality.. thats what its their for

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: 11. How can tripping help in my sober life? [Re: Rose]
    #3081722 - 09/02/04 07:43 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Bump... this question still needs a more thorough answer.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineHerbanShaman
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
    #3084848 - 09/02/04 09:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

For me mushrooms have almost an arrogant personality that goes with them, and under thier influence any other drug seems trivial. I believe that mushrooms really are a tool for helping you to explore reality further instead of escaping it as people do with alcohol, etc. That's it in a nutshell, let them help you realize that you must cope with the reality of life even if its bad at times. If you set your mind to it, they will help you.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

OfflineTyger
PeAcE

Loc: My house (Canada)
Re: 11. How can tripping help in my sober life? [Re: HerbanShaman]
    #3085564 - 09/03/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"If you set your mind to it, they will help you."

Agreed, Mushrooms have help me in more ways that i could ever explain, and helped me be the person I am today.

Offlinewbread
Beast

Loc: Toronto
    #3086576 - 09/03/04 08:48 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i think that tripping has made me more aware of how other people feel and think, i guess i can read people better. Also, good for finding things in your life that make you unhappy. and correcting them. Nature appreciation definatly. Since ive been tripping and smoking weed and stuff, i have been spening a lot of time seeing what makes me happy, like listing to a lot of different music and identifying activities i really like and so on. Its all good

OfflineF0SS1L
Prehistoric Cyborg

Loc: 216
    #3087705 - 09/03/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I definatly agree with outputrotation about nature. After you have a good trip you really appreciate nature and begin to realize why so many hippies are environmentalists. Nature is incredibly beautiful.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #3090066 - 09/04/04 12:39 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Every time I have tripped hard and comedown I think about and evaluate my whole life. I think of things that I need to do and change and it teaches me lessons. My last trip during the comedown I made a decision I'm not going to smoke as much weed anymore and focus on things that I need to get accomplished in order to be succesfull in the future. I also have an appreciation for nature now.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: 11. How can tripping help in my sober life? [Re: mushiemountain]
    #3091859 - 09/04/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mushiemountain said:
Every time I have tripped hard and comedown I think about and evaluate my whole life. I think of things that I need to do and change and it teaches me lessons. My last trip during the comedown I made a decision I'm not going to smoke as much weed anymore and focus on things that I need to get accomplished in order to be succesfull in the future. I also have an appreciation for nature now.

Same here, and I'd say I'm much more of an optimist after tripping.

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Re: 11. How can tripping help in my sober life? [Re: thepodman]
    #3092133 - 09/04/04 05:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It's all about the ego loss. You start to care less about trivial things and I find I am more interested in my hobbies than ever and last interested in being "cool" and popular and all those other things that egotistical people seem to care about.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies