Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineomutumo
Stranger
Loc: UK -Liverpool
Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: Zirus666]
    #3359831 - 11/14/04 12:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I got a big collection of electro/techno/electroclash type tracks (DJ) that work great for me. But more mainstream that havn't been mentioned already would be
Massive Attack
Zero 7
Air
Goldfrapp
Kruder & Dorfmeister
M83

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: omutumo]
    #3447511 - 12/04/04 08:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

trance/techno is way better than hip hop because without words(usually) trance can make me get goosebumps and make me emotional. hip hop.....ahhh not so much. hip hops good for when at the strip club. i cant relate to hip hop/rock/etc. because their lyrics dont compute. they dont mean what they say or say what they mean. Im trance and pschedelic rock all the way, because i dont want to roll on dubs. thers no time for that cuz " all we have is now. all we've ever had is now."

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Offlinetoobamp
nurd

Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: uriahchase]
    #3462950 - 12/08/04 01:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

a couple things that have not been mentioned:

Mercury Rev (flaming lips types especially should check them out)
My Bloody Valentine

--------------------
joo wan some of dis chupacabra mang

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: toobamp]
    #3463173 - 12/08/04 03:37 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Procol Harem's 1st album - check out the lyrics on She Wandered Through the Garden Fence.
Cat Stevens - Foreinger Suite, Sitting, 18th Avenue especially
Janis Joplin - her version of summertime will melt you
Joni Mitchell - okay a bit cheesey but very mellow
Death Cab for Cutie: Transatlanticism (okay 50% of the album is utter wank but the other half is divine)
Beach Boys - God Only Knows (only track I like of their's though)
Hendrix (of course)
Grateful Dead (naturally)
The Moody Blues - Search for the Lost Chord (altogether "Timothy Leary's Dead")
David Bowie - "Funny how secrets travel...."
Bob Dylan - Tangled Up in Blue!!!
The Doors - one of the best bands ever
The Rolling Stones - early stuff naturally
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here, DSOTM, The Wall (for a masochistic trip)

Never got the whole listening to The Beatles while tripping thing - they always sound too nasally, dreary and miserablist. Prefer The Rutles (heh heh) - Shangri-La in particular. The Beatles wrote technically good music but it has always seemed to lack balls to me - The Rolling Stones were a much better band - they played like they all had a pair.

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #3463192 - 12/08/04 03:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The Orb
Shpongle
Orbital
Luke Slater
Sasha
Bob Marley
Prodigy (experience, honestly!)
Squarepusher
Aphex Twin
Photek

and probaly more i cant think of right now,  whatever floats your boat normally works best :wink:

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #3465713 - 12/08/04 04:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ooooooh Procol Harem! Good call!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: toobamp]
    #3465725 - 12/08/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

My Bloody Valentine, also an excellent choice!

My Life With The Thrill Kill Cult is very fun as well if you like that light gothic flavor.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineassideetar
Stranger
Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: Rose]
    #3468235 - 12/08/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I like to listen to Ravi Shankar, it really sets the mood. But, Orb is really cool too and mellow. Seneca is pretty cool too but, sometimes their music freaks me out.

Offlinetwilight715
Just anotherFreak in theFreak Kingdom

Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: assideetar]
    #3469445 - 12/09/04 08:16 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun
Dream Theater - Awake, Scenes From a Memory
Liquid Tension Experiment (side project of Dream Theater) - II
Anything Zappa
Radiohead - OK Computer
Led Zeppelin - almost anything, but I really like IV
Hendirx - fuck, just buy a greatest hits album...it's all trippy.
Mogwai - they're the American equivalent to Sigur Ros...look up their albums on Allmusic.com
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue...nothing like a screaming trumpet to take your peak to another world.
Blue Oyster Cult - the song "Burnin' For You" really works for me
Cat Stevens
Chemical Brothers - really trippy electronic tunes
Aphex Twin - anything but the song "Come to Daddy," that song's really fucking scary.
Steve Vai - I would suggest buying Alive in an Ultra World or Alien Love Secrets to get you started. This guy speaks volumes of flawless poetry with his guitar...the most extraordinary and otherworldly instrumentals I've ever heard. He's a personal savior of mine...
:smirk:
Planet X - If you're into progressive metal, I highly reccommend these guys. Fucking amazing sober; mind-blowing when shrooming.
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia. This album is a great example of beautiful, beautiful music.
Opeth - Damnation. Ranges from sad, soft acoustic to emotionally-charged death metal within the boundaries of one song. These guys are awesome.

This is really long...I could go on for hours, but I think you get the idea. Sorry, I guess I'm kind of a music geek :shrug:.

--------------------
"He was too weird to live, and too rare to die."
- Hunter S. Thompson

"Mushrooms have no known adverse side-effects, other than leaving you feeling fatigued and probably surrounded by a load of mad paintings and some half-eaten chocolate bars."

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: twilight715]
    #3469774 - 12/09/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ravi Shanker is good.

Beatles are the best.

Offlinetwilight715
Just anotherFreak in theFreak Kingdom

Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3474783 - 12/10/04 03:30 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

listening to strawberry fields on a trip was a fucking amazing experience. definitely got a physical trip that followed the music; it was amazing...CEVs of a strawberry field...awesome.

--------------------
"He was too weird to live, and too rare to die."
- Hunter S. Thompson

"Mushrooms have no known adverse side-effects, other than leaving you feeling fatigued and probably surrounded by a load of mad paintings and some half-eaten chocolate bars."

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: twilight715]
    #3474853 - 12/10/04 04:24 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I personally find cascade an excellent trip enhancer

http://www.purevolume.com/cascadeinblue

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: dblaney]
    #3474978 - 12/10/04 06:03 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I like Eyedea.  He's one of us.  :smile:

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3477426 - 12/10/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

RX Bandits - The Resignation (pretty rocky and fast.... but some great songs for trippin) check out the songs Dinna Dawg, and Overcome

Apotheke - (side projet of some of the RX Bandits guys/... on the spot improv, recorded while smoking herb and doing psychedelics... Apotheke MP3's ... track number 2 is amazing)

MYG - Life Goes On (Excellent song)

Traditional chinese music

Wassabi Collective - (a local band... psychedelic/reggae/jazz/funk...) www.wassabi.net (keep checkin back for mp3's

plus many that have already been mentioned

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

OfflineLuciferSam2
Madcap

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK
Re: FAQ 10. What is some good tripping music? [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #3478247 - 12/10/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ogdens Nut Gone Flake by Small Faces - the side with Stanley Unwin narrating the story of Happiness Stan and his search for the missing half of the moon - classic 60's psychedlia, check it out, it is funny, rocking, scary - all in the same track at the same time - brilliant.

Agree with an earlier post re: Jimi at Woodstock - Villanova Junction and Jam back at the House are amazing - Montery is good too, plus you have the Who also..

Aphex twin is good - check out Girl/Boy song/E.P - classical music from the future - breathtaking, don't know how he makes those rythims work but they do!

Oh, and of course Syd Barrett and Early Floyd - I find later Floyd a bit too clingy and claustrophobic when tripping, a bit too..well. like walking through treacle!!

--------------------
Sugarman..you're the answer, that makes my questions disappear...

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: FAQ 21. What is some good tripping music? [Re: Rose]
    #3980581 - 03/28/05 02:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Here's the answer so far. Please add your favorite trip music to this list. It keeps getting longer and better. Or add reviews to EXISTING bands listed within this answer.

What is some good tripping music?

Wow... There is a lot of good tripping music. No, GREAT tripping music!!

The best way to listen while you trip is through good headphones with a quality source. The music generates the psychedelic images in your mind. Listen in pitch darkness. You'll be simply astounded!

This is a VERY subjective question, but here are a few suggestions:

* Addison Groove Project

* Air - "Moon Safari", "Talkie Walkie", "The Virgin Suicides" etc. Amazing French electronica duo.

* Allman Brothers - Live at Filmore East. You haven't experienced guitars until you've heard this baby when tripping.

* Aphex Twin

* The Apples in Stereo

* Banco de Gaia

* Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

* Beastie Boys - The in Sound From Way Out

* The Beatles - "Abbey Road", "Yellow Submarine", "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", "Magical Mystery Tour" etc. What needs to be said? They're the f*****g Beatles!! Once they started writing psychedelic music, they did it as well, if not better than anyone else has ever done. Turn off Your mind relax and float downstream...

* Beck - "Mutations", "Odelay", "Midnight Vultures" etc. Beck is THE link between the folk and beatnik past and the hip-hop present. With the fun, funky, sometimes mellow tunes, disdain for genre conventions, with free-flowing, sometimes absurd and ironic lyrics, and the melding of samples with played instruments fun times are guaranteed. Beck is the man!

* Beethoven

* Bela Fleck & the Flecktones - Ten From Little Worlds

* Biosphere

* Bj?rk - "Debut", "Post", "Homogenic", "Vespertine" etc. It is impossible to ignore any emotional response to Bj?rk's music. Her voice, lyrics and philosophy fused with the very best of production and orchestration create a life enhancing music.

* Blonde Redhead - Misery is a Butterfly

* Bluetech

* Boards of Canada - "Geogaddi", "Music Has the Right to Children" etc. Scottish IDM (intelligent dance music) full of enigmas and conspiracies - subliminal messages, symbology, and religion, scattered and reversed vocal samples, mathematical timing of beat structures, song titles, colours, cover art, and track lengths... Their sound has frequently been described as curiously nostalgic and it recalls the warm, scratchy, artificial sounds of 1970s television.

* Bob Marley: African Herbsman

* Brahms - Ein Deutsches Requiem

* Brian Eno - "Another Green World", "Music for Airports", "The Drop" etc. Brian Eno is one of those artists that you can have playing in the background for hours while you're working on something else, and not be distracted. But he's also one of those artists that if you sit down and listen to very closely, you'll almost certainly fall into a state of hypnosis.

* B-Tribe - "Spiritual Spiritual", "Fiesta Fatal" etc. Dramatic Flamenco guitar, ambient synthesizer tonalities, and moody, wordless vocals. Very chilled. It's music as mood and mood as music.

* Canned heat:

* Celtic Cross - "Hicksville". A very nice chilled psychedelic ambience collaboration between Youth, Simon Posford and Soul James.

* Chemical Brothers

* Cinematic Orchestra

* Classical Music. Pick a favorite symphony or take a wild guess if You don't have one. You won't be disappointed.

* cLOUDDEAD - "cLOUDDEAD", "Ten" etc. Three artists, ignoring the rules and doing what comes naturally without care to style or sales. An avant hiphop coalition whose schizophrenic compositions, uninhibited vocal stylings, ambient soundscapes, and polished live show have both impressed and baffled. A mushroom cloud of hip hop psychedelia.

* Coldcut

* Dave Matthew's Band: Like most jam bands, Dave's Band is disliked by some and enjoyed by many. Their live shows are quite nice. I like Live at Red Rocks a lot. Live in Central Park's cool too. Crash is my favorite studio album.

* The Doors:

* Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt.2: Scenes From a Memory

* De-Phazz - Sort of like Zero7, less structured

* Einst?rzende Neubauten - "Silence is Sexy" etc. Crazy Germans...

* Entheogenic - "Entheogenic" and "Spontaneus Illumination". A blend of ambient atmospheres, chill out tunes, intelligent electronic dub, surprising ethnic trance, deep organic drums n' bass, and mixtures of delightful aural environments. Very entheogenic indeed. Their soundlab is currently situated in a 17th century building surrounded by deep forests in southern France.

* Flaming Lips: Less known than Phish but the Lips have been around forever. I especially like Zaireeka! It is a 4 cd album... meant to be played on 4 cd players simultaneously! It makes a great trip activity! What if you don't have 4 cd players? Any combination will make for a unique Zaireeka experience. Don't worry if the disks aren't perfectly synced. It'll still do its thing.

* Forest for the Trees - "Forest for the Trees" (!), "The Sound of Wet Paint". A tripped out Carl Stephenson's (Beck's musical comrade) home studio masterpiece extraordinaire. The making of the first Forest for the Trees album mentally exhausted Carl so much, that he was finally committed to an asylum by family and friends. Luckily he's O.k. now :smile:

* Future Sound of London

* Grateful Dead

* Hallucinogen - "Twisted", "The Lone Deranger", "In Dub". The very best psychedelic (Goa) trance brought to You by the genre defining 'hallucinogenius' Simon Posford. All the trance fans - hold Your hats!!! The album "In Dub" contains Hallucinogen tunes remixed to dub by Ott.

* Hotel Costes

* Hexstatic

* Infected Mushroom

* Janis Joplin:

* Jazz Mandolin Project

* Jefferson Airplane

* Jimi Hendrix: OMFG... this guy tripped a lot.

* Joe Santriani

* John Coltraine

* Karl Denson's Tiny Universe

* King Crimson

* Kruder & Dorfmeister - The K&D Sessions

* Led Zeppelin: The best jam band ever. Listen to 'em live once you're tired of the studio stuff.

* Lewis Taylor - Lewis Taylor (1996)/The Lost Album (2004) The most criminally underrated musician alive. His self-titled album is a modern psychedelic soul masterpiece, while Lost is an amazing journey through 70's rock and shades of Todd Rundgren, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac with throwbacks to 60s bands like CSNY, Love and The Beach Boys.

* Leo Kottke

* Mahavishnu Orchestra

* The Mars Volta - De-loused in the Comatorium

* Medeski Martin and Wood (MM&W)

* Miles Davis

* Modest Mouse

* Mr Bungle - California

* Mr. Scruff

* M?m - "Yesterday Was Dramatic ? Today Is OK", "Finally We Are No One", "Summer Make Good" etc. Another Icelandic band making music as pretty and epic as Sigur R?s. Very pretty. For example album "Summer Make Good" was written in an isolated Icelandic lighthouse and recorded in a weather-station.

* My Computer - Vulnerabilia

* The Mystery of the Yeti - Parts 1 & 2. A collaboration between The Infinity Project, Hallucinogen, Total Eclipse, Process and Doof. Soundtrack of a ritual journey to a sacred meeting place high in Himalayas to meet the mysterious Yeti. Very trippy extraterrestrial ambience.

* Nature Sounds: Best music on earth.

* Nightmares on Wax

* Nine Inch Nails

* Nurse With Wound - "Sugar Fish Drink" etc.

* The Orb: Electric gurus of triptronica.

* Ott - "Blumenkraft". Another jewel from Twisted Records.

* Ozric Tentacles

* Particle

* Paul Oakenfold's Tranceport Album

* Peter Gabriel: He does it... I don't know if he meant to... but he does it. Great progressive trip albums... especially his later stuff.

* Philip Glass

* Phish: Some people love 'em, some hate 'em... but there is no denying Phish's effectiveness while tripping. Very rhythmic band.

* Pink Floyd: Anything Floyd is good in my book. Get 'em all. Pick a favorite. Floyd knows how to guide a good trip. Piper at the Gates, Ummagumma, Meddle (Echoes from this album is prob my fave tripping song), Dark Side of the Moon, Animals, Wish You Were Here, The Wall.. their Live at Pompeii dvd is bad ass too

* Portishead: Cool atmospheric stuff... like Sigur Ros or Radiohead's later stuff... but different. Portishead has a female singer. Beth's awesome.

* Radiohead: I especially like their albums from OK Computer to present.

* Ravi Shankar: Morning love

* Religious music, or chants: For spiritual trips, helps focus your mind.

* RJD2? - Dead Ringer, Since We Last Spoke

* RUSH - Moving Pictures - (Tripmeister says) RUSH is the most awesome 3 man band ever! A lot of people dislike Getty Lee's voice, but you'll find that it sounds quite soothing when tripping balls. Alex Lifeson's emotional style on lead guitar cannot be matched and Neal Pert's expert talent on his massive drum kit is incomparable. If you haven't experienced RUSH when shrooming, you haven't lived.

* Squarepusher - Ultravisitor

* Shpongle - "Are You Shpongled?", "Tales of the Inexpressible" and "Nothing Lasts". A magic carpet ride around the world in a tea daze! Shpongle is one of the most fascinating psychedelic sound performances and is highly recommended for mind bending experiences. They have taken unique and timeless music influences and blended them with the digital mastery of sonic manipulation to bring about a perfect blending of the organic with technology. A good sound system is strongly recommended to fully experience the incredible multi-layered sound effects.

* Shulman - "Soundscapes and Modern Tales" and "In Search of a Meaningful Moment". Shpongle wannabes or not, this is some very good stuff!

* Sidsel Endresen & Bugge Wesseltoft - "Nightsong", "Duplex Ride" (!), "Out Here. In There." Astonishing musical empathy between one of the worlds best contemporary jazz singers (Sidsel) and a keyboard and percussions wizard (Bugge). Their intimate intensity will blow Your breath away. Pure magic! Their solo projects (Bugge Wesseltoft's New Conception of Jazz etc.) are worth checking out as well.

* Sigur R?s - "Von", "?g?tis Byrjun", "()". The music of Sigur R?s sounds like it's constructed from the stuff of dreams. A fairy-tale explosion of unhinged elemental majesty.

* Simian - "Watch it Glow", "Chemistry Is What We Are" (!), "We Are Your Friends". Psychedelic pop experimentalists with a heavy emphasis on 'mental'.

* Spacetime Continuum (get Alien Dreamtime with Terence McKenna)

* Sound Tribe Sector 9

* Stereolab - "Peng!", "Dots and Loops", "Transient Random-Noise Bursts With Announcements", "Cobra and Phases Group Play Voltage in the Milky Night", "Emperor Tomato Ketchup", "Margerine Eclipse" etc. Stereolab are combining an inclination for melodic 60's pop with an art rock aesthetic borrowed from Krautrock bands like Faust and Neu! Essential bright and trippy "feel-good" stuff with a Martini party inspired attitude.

* String Cheese Incident

* Takagi Masakatsu - "Pia" etc. Very enjoyable Japanese sound experimantalist.

* Terry Riley

* Thievery Corp

* Dr. Timothy Leary - "The Psychedelic Experience", "Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out", "Beyond Life" etc. The PR person of the brain speaks to You directly. Leary is probably the best trip guide there is. Tremendous, monumental, awesome!!!

* Tool - Lateralus, Aenima

* Twin Peaks Soundtrack

* UNKLE - Psyence Fiction

* The Who

* Trans-Siberian Orchestra (kick-ass electronic holiday music)

* Wevie Stonder - "Stoat", "Drawing On Other People's Heads", "The Age Old Age of Old Age", "Kenyan Harry EP" etc. First - it's not a guy, it's a band (Itchy Genius, Henry Music and M.C. Hat) that plays a compendium of styles including cack, advanced music and dog interviews. Wevie Stonder combine electronic music, live instruments and unpredictable narrative.

* Widespread Panic

* Wiliam Orbit

* Wu Tang - Liquid Swords

* YES!!!... Yes is Amazing! Simply GREAT music, tripping or not.

* Zero7

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineFrappy
Strange

Loc: South Florida
Re: FAQ 21. What is some good tripping music? [Re: Rose]
    #3984036 - 03/29/05 02:50 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The song 'Don't Laugh' by Josh Wink. This had me cracking up when I heard it for the first time while tripping.

Offlinegoomer
Stranger

Re: FAQ 21. What is some good tripping music? [Re: Frappy]
    #4074084 - 04/19/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

belle & sebastian , very good lyrics.
beatles
free willy theme song - micheal jackson
in the jungle - lion king soundtrack
sigur ros
yani

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: FAQ 21. What is some good tripping music? [Re: goomer]
    #4105215 - 04/27/05 10:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Somebody, for the love of god and humanity, add Autechre to that list. It's the most psychedelic music i know, next to shpongle. I could write pages about all their music, i'd love to write a paragraph about them, for the list.

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: FAQ 21. What is some good tripping music? [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4105473 - 04/27/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Write it down. I'll add it.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder