Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Weird NJ
    #3014058 - 08/17/04 04:35 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Weird NJ is a publication about weird shit in new jersey. If you live in or near NJ, and are looking for some adventure, check it out. www.weirdnj.com

Back in the day they used to have magazines, but now I guess they have this whole big book to which I want bad :grin:

Ok, so back in the days when I was like 15-17 when me and all my friends started driving, we'd go check out all this NJ folklore and history. We'd get so blazed doing it. I highly suggest 'Jungle Habitat'. I would like to visit there shrooming if I had a designated driver. I'm sure it would be freaky cool! :stoned:

I'm always the one who drives though, oh well.. :tongue:

But if you like all that ghost story spooky stuff, or live in the NJ area, check them out.

I'm also wondering if any other states or areas have similiar publications? thats mainly why I'm posting.

Now I know for a fact weird shit happens everywhere.
But weird nj's line is something like.. "Its the most densely populated area in the world, weird things are bound to happen."

Its really cool though cause checking out all of these weird tunnels and shit that I like to do is teaching me a lot of lessons and history. I've been in underground rooms/tunnels for beer barons, underground railroad (my grandma's house), and places where the early colonies hid from the lenape indians :tongue:supposedly.... I personally highly doubt they were a aggressive tribe though.

anyways.
/end stoned rambling.

oh and i'm gonna check this place out in the next few days i think.. :cool:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub